Skip to content

So.. After It All

Political Discussion
5 4 163
  • Has anyone's mind been changed?

     Personally, I think the Biden/Harris ticket is the worst in American Presidential Election history.. Followed closely by McCain/McMilf..

    I've voted Dem from time to time in my life.

    So, has anyone's mind changed after it all in this election cycle?

  • AxeA Axe

    Has anyone's mind been changed?

     Personally, I think the Biden/Harris ticket is the worst in American Presidential Election history.. Followed closely by McCain/McMilf..

    I've voted Dem from time to time in my life.

    So, has anyone's mind changed after it all in this election cycle?

    @axe said:

    Has anyone's mind been changed?

     Personally, I think the Biden/Harris ticket is the worst in American Presidential Election history.. Followed closely by McCain/McMilf..

    I've voted Dem from time to time in my life.

    So, has anyone's mind changed after it all in this election cycle?

    Nope. 

    WSS

  • A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him,
    "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."
    The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.
    She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Trump supporter."
    "I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"
    "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."
    The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Biden supporter."
    "I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"
    "Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are -- or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

  • AxeA Axe

    Has anyone's mind been changed?

     Personally, I think the Biden/Harris ticket is the worst in American Presidential Election history.. Followed closely by McCain/McMilf..

    I've voted Dem from time to time in my life.

    So, has anyone's mind changed after it all in this election cycle?

    @axe said:

    Has anyone's mind been changed?

     Personally, I think the Biden/Harris ticket is the worst in American Presidential Election history.. Followed closely by McCain/McMilf..

    I've voted Dem from time to time in my life.

    So, has anyone's mind changed after it all in this election cycle?

    Nope, and I tried.... lord knows I tried. I begged Biden to win me over and I set a pretty low bar.

    Hell, my wife voted Trump... MY WIFE! I know that none of you has the slightest clue of what that means, so just trust me when I tell you that I was just a bit surprised.

    ( "just a bit surprised" is like calling Mt. Everest a nice little hill )