I kinda like....
-
Pineapple on my pizza. Yes not totally weird but what you got?
-
Anchovies.
-
My Wedgwood Pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers and of course extra cheese.
For a rare veggie pizza try roasted red peppers, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives and of course extra cheese.
Anyone ever try onions on their pizza ? Not bad.
........mmmmmm, I am hungry for one now.
-
No onions. I can’t stand them. They just take over the entire flavor of whatever they touch
-
We used to get pineapple, jalapeño, chicken pizza. It was delicious
-
We used to get pineapple, jalapeño, chicken pizza. It was delicious
My wife would like that one.....minus the jalapenos. But she does eat good food.
I like the pepperoni and extra cheese types of good food !

-
Anchovies.
Anchovies.
I never ate a pizza in my life before moving to Venezuela. There was a pizza place in Valencia run by an all Italian crew & owner. That first pizza was anchovies on cheese and tomato sauce of their own concoction. I became an instant believer in Anchovy Pizza Italian Style.?
-
I'm the only one in my family who likes them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login