Is it too early to admit I was wrong?
-
Getting back to the original premise of this thread - confessing one's prediction sins - I got one...
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I thought Jim Harbaugh was going to make TTUN a legit threat to Ohio State's dominance of the Big Ten. They are a half away from starting this season 1-2.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login