Skip to content

Presented Without Comment

Political Discussion
8 5 316 1
  • 104090106-RTX2SKKG.jpg?v=1529452175

  • I did this in AP chem a time or two.

    So I can sympathize.

  • I did this in AP chem a time or two.

    So I can sympathize.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I did this in AP chem a time or two.

    So I can sympathize.

    I almost got in trouble in college in pre-calc. A gal in the next row was looking over my shoulder to copy off me, and the instructor from Iran walked up to her, yelled at her for cheating, and kicked her out of the class. She came over to me, and asked me why I would let someone copy off me, really loud, like I was next.

        I told her in no uncertain terms I didn't know she was trying to cheat off my paper, and why would I do that when I probably have the first problem wrong, and showed it to her. She looked at it...and several seconds later, said I was right, it was wrong, The rest of the class laughed at her, again, and she walked out and slammed the door.

        She was stupid. She kept being sassy, and making mistakes - we kept correcting her, and she'd get po'd and cancel class and storm out. This time, she went to the Dean for us laughing, and he gave us a different instructor.

       I still didn't like pre-calc. LOL

  • "Biden! WTF Melania!!??"

    "Well you gave me and the boy COVID you asshole!"?‍♀️

  • @tiamat63

    Where do you think Cal's memories end and his constant stream of right wing media begins?

  • I think woodpecker is the only poster on this board who doesn't HAVE any memories.

    No stories to tell.

    No adventures experienced.

    No experiences in life. No friends. No bird friends.

    All alone, just pecking away.

    It would be sad, except he/she does it to himself/herself.......

  • @tiamat63

    Where do you think Cal's memories end and his constant stream of right wing media begins?

    @mld-woody said:

    @tiamat63

    Where do you think Cal's memories end and his constant stream of right wing media begins?

    *shrug* ?

  • 274D36DB-3650-4235-93F0-43280AAB1E0D.png