beer
-
Oh no! Say It ain't so. The are renaming Dixie Beer.
Oh no! Say It ain't so. The are renaming Dixie Beer.
assholes
WSS
-
Oh no! Say It ain't so. The are renaming Dixie Beer.
assholes
WSS
assholes
WSS
And that settles it. I'm not wasting my Confederate money on buying their beer anymore. Too PC for me.?
-
assholes
WSS
And that settles it. I'm not wasting my Confederate money on buying their beer anymore. Too PC for me.?
And that settles it. I'm not wasting my Confederate money on buying their beer anymore. Too PC for me.?
Good for you. Beyond that I think we should outlaw sauerkraut Canadian bacon and fish and chips. Also bad any records by The Who queen or Cockney Rebel.
WSS
-
And that settles it. I'm not wasting my Confederate money on buying their beer anymore. Too PC for me.?
Good for you. Beyond that I think we should outlaw sauerkraut Canadian bacon and fish and chips. Also bad any records by The Who queen or Cockney Rebel.
WSS
Good for you. Beyond that I think we should outlaw sauerkraut Canadian bacon and fish and chips. Also bad any records by The Who queen or Cockney Rebel.
WSS
Don't tell my wife. She'll be coming to get you. And even though she's only 5'1", she can be a holy terror.??
-
And that settles it. I'm not wasting my Confederate money on buying their beer anymore. Too PC for me.?
Good for you. Beyond that I think we should outlaw sauerkraut Canadian bacon and fish and chips. Also bad any records by The Who queen or Cockney Rebel.
WSS
Good for you. Beyond that I think we should outlaw sauerkraut Canadian bacon and fish and chips. Also bad any records by The Who queen or Cockney Rebel.
WSS
Fish and Chips? The Who? Not sure I get those.
-
Fag beer. Drink Budweiser and whiskey. Well on occasion drink moonshine.
-
-
-
-
@joethomas73 and providing run" src="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnFnImEUwAA3iWg.jpg" />
Guess what I found at Virginia Beach last night? I may never leave ?..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

