Skip to content

Stop The Count

Political Discussion
49 14 1.0k
  • Not My President Joe Biden 2020 T-Shirt image 0

  • Wait!. . . We have more ballots coming in!

    889E706C-6CDF-4648-A1A1-6A9CB5C7A796.jpeg

  • AF7685BD-9AC4-46FD-BD39-DDBA2F15DD64.jpeg

  • Damn I hate cussing but- official confirmation that Trump has lost his fucking mind... 

    per his AM tweet "STOP THE COUNT!!!"   

    OK, Donnie- we will,  RIGHT NOW!!!!   Send your congratulations to President elect Biden- or did you miss the memo in that scenario Joe has 270 electoral votes?   

    @hoorta said:

    Damn I hate cussing but- official confirmation that Trump has lost his fucking mind... 

    per his AM tweet "STOP THE COUNT!!!"   

    OK, Donnie- we will,  RIGHT NOW!!!!   Send your congratulations to President elect Biden- or did you miss the memo in that scenario Joe has 270 electoral votes?   

    (meanwhile, Hoorta can threaten to want to give a conservative a warning point for vulgar language. That is how leftists roll.)

    it is now being reported biden is taking the lead in PA and Georgia. of course ...fake votes take time to cross country in trucks

  • The Count?   As in Sesame Street? Or the count?   Big difference.

  • The Count?   As in Sesame Street? Or the count?   Big difference.

    @tiamat63 said:

    The Count?   As in Sesame Street? Or the count?   Big difference.

    Only to someone that is anal retentive! 😉

  • Ahh Ahh Ahh

    9C394C7F-0AC1-4937-B626-951257BBB6A7.png

  • @ 8:26 am?

    I watched the noon news and nothing has developed.

    I’m calling that fake news.

  • Image may contain: 1 person, suit, text that says 'FOX NEWS AP Photo/EvanVucci /ucci Photo/Eva "I will never give up fighting for you and our nation." -President Donald J. Trump'

  • So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?

  • So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?

    @jbluhm86 said:

    So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?

    Yep. Of course it was what 20 years ago? The young guys were too young to remember it and the old guys are too old to remember it now.

    WSS

  •  
    “This is what we know. We have to go back to the state level and how this morass came to be in the first instance. The Governor, Wolf, and the State Supreme Court, flagrantly violated the Constitution of the U.S. The power to set these rules and regulations is vested in the Legislature. They just ignored that, ignored the Constitution. Now we bring it down to the counting houses, and outrageously, observers, who are the sentinels of integrity & transparency, were excluded. Pennsylvania has conducted itself in a horrible lawless way, and hopefully this will be corrected at the Supreme Court of the United States. Also, these late ballots past Election Day are illegal, exactly what the President has been saying. The Supreme Court, in extraordinary circumstances has been able to render decisions in a matter of days.” Ken Starr, former Independent Counsel - Varney
  • I had such a big lead in all of these states late into election night, only to see the leads miraculously disappear as the days went by. Perhaps these leads will return as our legal proceedings move forward!
  • image.png.1212d29f3294d25be9f7417fc52319a2.png

  • I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?

  • Hell Latest Memes - Imgflip

  • I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?

    @mld-woody said:

    I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?

  • I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?

    @mld-woody said:

    I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?

    124283317_993772951106938_3991693591223347592_n.jpg