Stop The Count
-
-
Sent to me by my fellow Trump supporting Vietnam Vet friend who told me this would never happen - until today when he admitted it was so.
-
@ 8:26 am?
I watched the noon news and nothing has developed.
I’m calling that fake news.
-

-
So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?
-
So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?
So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?
Yep. Of course it was what 20 years ago? The young guys were too young to remember it and the old guys are too old to remember it now.
WSS
-
“This is what we know. We have to go back to the state level and how this morass came to be in the first instance. The Governor, Wolf, and the State Supreme Court, flagrantly violated the Constitution of the U.S. The power to set these rules and regulations is vested in the Legislature. They just ignored that, ignored the Constitution. Now we bring it down to the counting houses, and outrageously, observers, who are the sentinels of integrity & transparency, were excluded. Pennsylvania has conducted itself in a horrible lawless way, and hopefully this will be corrected at the Supreme Court of the United States. Also, these late ballots past Election Day are illegal, exactly what the President has been saying. The Supreme Court, in extraordinary circumstances has been able to render decisions in a matter of days.” Ken Starr, former Independent Counsel - Varney
-
I had such a big lead in all of these states late into election night, only to see the leads miraculously disappear as the days went by. Perhaps these leads will return as our legal proceedings move forward!
-
I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?
-

-
I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?
I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?
-
I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?
I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?
-
Sent to me by my fellow Trump supporting Vietnam Vet friend who told me this would never happen - until today when he admitted it was so.
Sent to me by my fellow Trump supporting Vietnam Vet friend who told me this would never happen - until today when he admitted it was so.
It's not over until it's over. Trump is going to have to climb a legal Mount Everest (& then some) to claim widespread voter fraud in the 6 states that are going to put Joe over the top. Where did I see, I may lose the election, but win it in the courts?
So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?
You do realize jb- Trump lives in an alternate reality. That was one state- that got decided by 500 votes. (Thanks CNN for refreshing my memory) not besides Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia [with a Republican governor and Secretary of State, ditto Arizona], Nevada, AND Pennsylvania. Trump is essentially calling the entire voting process into question- and would happily disenfranchise a couple million voters- if it means he wins.....
-
I remember there being all of this evidence on a laptop too... huh, I wonder what happened with that?
-
“This is what we know. We have to go back to the state level and how this morass came to be in the first instance. The Governor, Wolf, and the State Supreme Court, flagrantly violated the Constitution of the U.S. The power to set these rules and regulations is vested in the Legislature. They just ignored that, ignored the Constitution. Now we bring it down to the counting houses, and outrageously, observers, who are the sentinels of integrity & transparency, were excluded. Pennsylvania has conducted itself in a horrible lawless way, and hopefully this will be corrected at the Supreme Court of the United States. Also, these late ballots past Election Day are illegal, exactly what the President has been saying. The Supreme Court, in extraordinary circumstances has been able to render decisions in a matter of days.” Ken Starr, former Independent Counsel - Varney“This is what we know. We have to go back to the state level and how this morass came to be in the first instance. The Governor, Wolf, and the State Supreme Court, flagrantly violated the Constitution of the U.S. The power to set these rules and regulations is vested in the Legislature. They just ignored that, ignored the Constitution. Now we bring it down to the counting houses, and outrageously, observers, who are the sentinels of integrity & transparency, were excluded. Pennsylvania has conducted itself in a horrible lawless way, and hopefully this will be corrected at the Supreme Court of the United States. Also, these late ballots past Election Day are illegal, exactly what the President has been saying. The Supreme Court, in extraordinary circumstances has been able to render decisions in a matter of days.” Ken Starr, former Independent Counsel - Varney
LOL! When it came to the court the trumpy lawyer was reminded he was a member of the Bar and that he was required to tell the truth under those rules. So after reminding him of this, the judge then asked him if there were Republican observers in the counting rooms and he had to confess that there were indeed Republican observers present. Naturally the judge ruled against them.
-
Sent to me by my fellow Trump supporting Vietnam Vet friend who told me this would never happen - until today when he admitted it was so.
It's not over until it's over. Trump is going to have to climb a legal Mount Everest (& then some) to claim widespread voter fraud in the 6 states that are going to put Joe over the top. Where did I see, I may lose the election, but win it in the courts?
So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?
You do realize jb- Trump lives in an alternate reality. That was one state- that got decided by 500 votes. (Thanks CNN for refreshing my memory) not besides Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia [with a Republican governor and Secretary of State, ditto Arizona], Nevada, AND Pennsylvania. Trump is essentially calling the entire voting process into question- and would happily disenfranchise a couple million voters- if it means he wins.....
It's not over until it's over. Trump is going to have to climb a legal Mount Everest (& then some) to claim widespread voter fraud in the 6 states that are going to put Joe over the top. Where did I see, I may lose the election, but win it in the courts?
You do realize jb- Trump lives in an alternate reality. That was one state- that got decided by 500 votes. (Thanks CNN for refreshing my memory) not besides Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia [with a Republican governor and Secretary of State, ditto Arizona], Nevada, AND Pennsylvania. Trump is essentially calling the entire voting process into question- and would happily disenfranchise a couple million voters- if it means he wins.....
Also, was Gore claiming their would be fraud and shady stuff for months and months before the election? Was he telling his following not to vote by mail so that he could act all surprise when he lost his lead once mail in votes were counted?
I'll admit I was way too young to know exactly what went down in that election, but I have a very, very hard time believing Gore anything remotely approaching what Trump is doing now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



I have plenty more to come...