Skip to content

Just for you Cal...

Political Discussion
103 12 2.1k
  • @flugel said:

    Thanks Steve!  I've always refrained from coming into the political board; but I've read it from time to time and the popular opinions in it always only came through "Trump Fan" lenses.  Those that disagree get called Liberals/Libtards/anything else negative that this forum welcomed.  You've seen that so much you probably don't even notice it any more. 

    I was just celebrating a record number of Americans that told the Fraud in the WH he's fired.  

    You crossed the line ridiculing DH's military service. In doing that, you ridiculed Tex's, Cysko's, mine, Canton Mike's and others who have served.

    That has nothing to do with Pres Trump or Biden. I know you ... didn't know you would stoop that low. The end.

    @calfoxwc said:

    You crossed the line ridiculing DH's military service. In doing that, you ridiculed Tex's, Cysko's, mine, Canton Mike's and others who have served.

    That has nothing to do with Pres Trump or Biden. I know you ... didn't know you would stoop that low. The end.

    This has nothing to do with Canton Mike's service.  If that struck a nerve with you - not my problem.  

    BTW, you've crossed the line every time you've tattled on people on this board.  When Stan used to bring you up for all the tattling he was getting sick of - that's not a great reflection of you. 

    Now back to your cheerleading for the Fraud!

  • Never once heard from Stan about that, folks.  Back then, I was reporting a few folks often because crap was getting out of hand.

    I thought they'd want to know.

    they didn't, I didn't know that.

    Too bad a few "winners" who hated Pres Trump have come on to hate everybody else and rub their tainted victory in their faces.

    and,

    apparently, to get this forum shut down so THEY don't have to listen to complaints about the 48 year nothing done.

  • @flugel said:

    Thanks Steve!  I've always refrained from coming into the political board; but I've read it from time to time and the popular opinions in it always only came through "Trump Fan" lenses.  Those that disagree get called Liberals/Libtards/anything else negative that this forum welcomed.  You've seen that so much you probably don't even notice it any more. 

    I was just celebrating a record number of Americans that told the Fraud in the WH he's fired.  

    You crossed the line ridiculing DH's military service. In doing that, you ridiculed Tex's, Cysko's, mine, Canton Mike's and others who have served.

    That has nothing to do with Pres Trump or Biden. I know you ... didn't know you would stoop that low. The end.

    @calfoxwc said:

    You crossed the line ridiculing DH's military service. In doing that, you ridiculed Tex's, Cysko's, mine, Canton Mike's and others who have served.

    Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Too bad a few "winners" who hated Pres Trump have come on to hate everybody else and rub their tainted victory in their faces.

    Oh, come on cal.? You know I owed you just a short comeback since you were rubbing my nose in it so long about the second coming of 4 more years.? Be honest.

    I'll stop other than with this latest "stole the election from me" delusion he's trying to drag his base into. When he concedes without that qualifier I'll stop altogether and move on to what Dems & Reps should now be doing to stop the virus and heal the deep division in this country. The answer does not lie with the far left wingnuts. It lies in the middle somewhere similar to how Biden and McCain (and many others behind the scenes in a bi-partisan way) operated to find solutions together. We're all sick of logjams and high taxes/deficits. And certainly what this virus is doing to all of us (I'm back in Estes Park after driving all day BTW-I'll send you a PM).

  • @calfoxwc said:

    You crossed the line ridiculing DH's military service. In doing that, you ridiculed Tex's, Cysko's, mine, Canton Mike's and others who have served.

    Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Too bad a few "winners" who hated Pres Trump have come on to hate everybody else and rub their tainted victory in their faces.

    Oh, come on cal.? You know I owed you just a short comeback since you were rubbing my nose in it so long about the second coming of 4 more years.? Be honest.

    I'll stop other than with this latest "stole the election from me" delusion he's trying to drag his base into. When he concedes without that qualifier I'll stop altogether and move on to what Dems & Reps should now be doing to stop the virus and heal the deep division in this country. The answer does not lie with the far left wingnuts. It lies in the middle somewhere similar to how Biden and McCain (and many others behind the scenes in a bi-partisan way) operated to find solutions together. We're all sick of logjams and high taxes/deficits. And certainly what this virus is doing to all of us (I'm back in Estes Park after driving all day BTW-I'll send you a PM).

    @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, come on cal.? You know I owed you just a short comeback since you were rubbing my nose in it so long about the second coming of 4 more years.? Be honest. 

    yeah, well I conveniently don't remember, so I'm good.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    You crossed the line ridiculing DH's military service. In doing that, you ridiculed Tex's, Cysko's, mine, Canton Mike's and others who have served.

    Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Too bad a few "winners" who hated Pres Trump have come on to hate everybody else and rub their tainted victory in their faces.

    Oh, come on cal.? You know I owed you just a short comeback since you were rubbing my nose in it so long about the second coming of 4 more years.? Be honest.

    I'll stop other than with this latest "stole the election from me" delusion he's trying to drag his base into. When he concedes without that qualifier I'll stop altogether and move on to what Dems & Reps should now be doing to stop the virus and heal the deep division in this country. The answer does not lie with the far left wingnuts. It lies in the middle somewhere similar to how Biden and McCain (and many others behind the scenes in a bi-partisan way) operated to find solutions together. We're all sick of logjams and high taxes/deficits. And certainly what this virus is doing to all of us (I'm back in Estes Park after driving all day BTW-I'll send you a PM).

     

     
     

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

     
    Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.
  •  

     
     

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

     
    Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

    that was pretty bad. Profoundly uncalled for attack, especially from someone who never served....

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, come on cal.? You know I owed you just a short comeback since you were rubbing my nose in it so long about the second coming of 4 more years.? Be honest. 

    yeah, well I conveniently don't remember, so I'm good.

    @calfoxwc said:

    yeah, well I conveniently don't remember, so I'm good.

    LOL! I'll chalk it up to oldheimer's. Fun disease to cope with. I never remember stuff like "take out trash" "mow the yard". I also got my hearing aides from the VA and asked them to block out words like those too.??

  •  

     
     

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

     
    Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

    Well in that case go to the game day food thread on the football board where I posted the recipe for old aunt Odie's N. E. fudge. You'll be a deserter in a NY minute if you make that stuff.?

  •  

     
     

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually I just thought and still think it was an honest mistake of who said what. Just has not been my experience with DieHard which I stated.

     
    Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

     

     
     
     
    Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

    Let me make 1 thing clear - DieHard is a loyal dude that put his life on the line for this country.  I was wrong - no excuses.  Even worse, he was right that I showed up with a huge buzz on from Bud Light Platinum.  Am I the only dumb asss that didn't know a light beer was capable of 6% alcohol?  Anyway, DieHard and me go back a long time he deserved better from me.  I owe you man!  That doesn't mean I'm gonna like Trump per say; but I can't promise I won't laugh my asss off your newest avatars you sick bastard!

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

     

     
     
     
    Flugel must be on drugs.  How the hell do you 'quit' the military?  I would guess being a deserter would be the only way,.

    Let me make 1 thing clear - DieHard is a loyal dude that put his life on the line for this country.  I was wrong - no excuses.  Even worse, he was right that I showed up with a huge buzz on from Bud Light Platinum.  Am I the only dumb asss that didn't know a light beer was capable of 6% alcohol?  Anyway, DieHard and me go back a long time he deserved better from me.  I owe you man!  That doesn't mean I'm gonna like Trump per say; but I can't promise I won't laugh my asss off your newest avatars you sick bastard!

    @flugel said:

    Let me make 1 thing clear - DieHard is a loyal dude that put his life on the line for this country.  I was wrong - no excuses.  Even worse, he was right that I showed up with a huge buzz on from Bud Light Platinum.  Am I the only dumb asss that didn't know a light beer was capable of 6% alcohol?  Anyway, DieHard and me go back a long time he deserved better from me.  I owe you man!  That doesn't mean I'm gonna like Trump per say; but I can't promise I won't laugh my asss off your newest avatars you sick bastard!

    Way to step up and own up Flugs!!? DieHard's a good man!