Skip to content

Just for you Cal...

Political Discussion
103 12 2.1k
  • By the way Squad if you're going to call Cal out by name and the title of some stupid threat about Nazi bulshit you probably shouldn't come crying to me or you know who if and when he reacts. Just saying.

    ?

    WSS

  • Now we will see what kind of leader Trump has one last opportunity to be for the entire country, not just his base.

    1. Will he work to change the way he deals with COVID from now till Jan 20? That will require a major shift in his thinking.

    2. Will he be able to admit he lost and work with Biden on a stimulus deal? That would give him a better economic legacy if he did so, not unlike Bush transitioning to Obama in the middle of a major market collapse. The things Bush started were carried on by Obama which led to the major recovery we had for Trump to then carry on once he got in.

    I personally would give him a week or so to let this really sink in once all states remaining have been decided.

  • Now we will see what kind of leader Trump has one last opportunity to be for the entire country, not just his base.

    1. Will he work to change the way he deals with COVID from now till Jan 20? That will require a major shift in his thinking.

    2. Will he be able to admit he lost and work with Biden on a stimulus deal? That would give him a better economic legacy if he did so, not unlike Bush transitioning to Obama in the middle of a major market collapse. The things Bush started were carried on by Obama which led to the major recovery we had for Trump to then carry on once he got in.

    I personally would give him a week or so to let this really sink in once all states remaining have been decided.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Now we will see what kind of leader Trump has one last opportunity to be for the entire country, not just his base.

    1. Will he work to change the way he deals with COVID from now till Jan 20? That will require a major shift in his thinking.

    2. Will he be able to admit he lost and work with Biden on a stimulus deal? That would give him a better economic legacy if he did so, not unlike Bush transitioning to Obama in the middle of a major market collapse. The things Bush started were carried on by Obama which led to the major recovery we had for Trump to then carry on once he got in.

    I personally would give him a week or so to let this really sink in once all states remaining have been decided.

    Hopefully he will do the right thing and put the kibosh on the stimulus bill. I don't care what side you're on throw another two trillion dollars on the Fire is a recipe for disaster.

    And working with the Democrats on any kind of relief bill means passing out money to left-wing sycophants and not to people who actually might need it.

    WSS

  • By the way Squad if you're going to call Cal out by name and the title of some stupid threat about Nazi bulshit you probably shouldn't come crying to me or you know who if and when he reacts. Just saying.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    By the way Squad if you're going to call Cal out by name and the title of some stupid threat about Nazi bulshit you probably shouldn't come crying to me or you know who if and when he reacts. Just saying.

    ?

    WSS

    Steve, there was a link to politico too. Would it have made you feel any better if they had used a Trump lookalike instead?  Yeah, that dialogue was pretty accurate as to Trump's reaction when he figured out he was probably going to lose. 

    FWIW, comments pouring in from around the world on The Damage Report's YouTube feed giving Americans virtual high fives for eliminating The Orange Menace. 

    Finally, that little legal tidbit at the end is a preview of the type of bullshit Trump is going to pull to try and "win" the election. Which BTW he's clearly lost. I won't be shocked if he tries to have "HIS" Supreme Court declare him the winner. 

    PS Said it elsewhere. This isn't 2000 with only Florida in dispute. Trumpie is going to have to prove (to my mind nonexistent) voter fraud in six different states.  Incidentally,  two of which are controlled by Republicans. Lotsa luck there.

  • Hoorta translation:

    "it can't be bad to get rid of Trump, the entire communist party is delighted, so am I"

  • @westside-steve said:

    By the way Squad if you're going to call Cal out by name and the title of some stupid threat about Nazi bulshit you probably shouldn't come crying to me or you know who if and when he reacts. Just saying.

    ?

    WSS

    Steve, there was a link to politico too. Would it have made you feel any better if they had used a Trump lookalike instead?  Yeah, that dialogue was pretty accurate as to Trump's reaction when he figured out he was probably going to lose. 

    FWIW, comments pouring in from around the world on The Damage Report's YouTube feed giving Americans virtual high fives for eliminating The Orange Menace. 

    Finally, that little legal tidbit at the end is a preview of the type of bullshit Trump is going to pull to try and "win" the election. Which BTW he's clearly lost. I won't be shocked if he tries to have "HIS" Supreme Court declare him the winner. 

    PS Said it elsewhere. This isn't 2000 with only Florida in dispute. Trumpie is going to have to prove (to my mind nonexistent) voter fraud in six different states.  Incidentally,  two of which are controlled by Republicans. Lotsa luck there.

    @hoorta said:

    Steve, there was a link to politico too. Would it have made you feel any better if they had used a Trump lookalike instead?  Yeah, that dialogue was pretty accurate as to Trump's reaction when he figured out he was probably going to lose. 

    FWIW, comments pouring in from around the world on The Damage Report's YouTube feed giving Americans virtual high fives for eliminating The Orange Menace. 

    Finally, that little legal tidbit at the end is a preview of the type of bullshit Trump is going to pull to try and "win" the election. Which BTW he's clearly lost. I won't be shocked if he tries to have "HIS" Supreme Court declare him the winner. 

    PS Said it elsewhere. This isn't 2000 with only Florida in dispute. Trumpie is going to have to prove (to my mind nonexistent) voter fraud in six different states.  Incidentally,  two of which are controlled by Republicans. Lotsa luck there.

    Oh my only point was I warned him about calling you guys out in the title of a  post with the same article 25 times. Not really a big deal either way. Carry on.

    WSS

  • @hoorta said:

    Steve, there was a link to politico too. Would it have made you feel any better if they had used a Trump lookalike instead?  Yeah, that dialogue was pretty accurate as to Trump's reaction when he figured out he was probably going to lose. 

    FWIW, comments pouring in from around the world on The Damage Report's YouTube feed giving Americans virtual high fives for eliminating The Orange Menace. 

    Finally, that little legal tidbit at the end is a preview of the type of bullshit Trump is going to pull to try and "win" the election. Which BTW he's clearly lost. I won't be shocked if he tries to have "HIS" Supreme Court declare him the winner. 

    PS Said it elsewhere. This isn't 2000 with only Florida in dispute. Trumpie is going to have to prove (to my mind nonexistent) voter fraud in six different states.  Incidentally,  two of which are controlled by Republicans. Lotsa luck there.

    Oh my only point was I warned him about calling you guys out in the title of a  post with the same article 25 times. Not really a big deal either way. Carry on.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Oh my only point was I warned him about calling you guys out in the title of a  post with the same article 25 times. Not really a big deal either way. Carry on.

    WSS

    they were different articles, different links... you betcha. and I don't think it was 25 times... go look.

    (okay, I deleted some of em, LOL LOL)

  • @westside-steve said:

    Oh my only point was I warned him about calling you guys out in the title of a  post with the same article 25 times. Not really a big deal either way. Carry on.

    WSS

    they were different articles, different links... you betcha. and I don't think it was 25 times... go look.

    (okay, I deleted some of em, LOL LOL)

    @calfoxwc said:

    they were different articles, different links... you betcha. and I don't think it was 25 times... go look.

    (okay, I deleted some of em, LOL LOL)

    Riding my bicycle all through a major portion of Sun City today it was refreshing to see that 90% or more of all the political signs have been replaced by American Flags for Veteran's Day. We still have a great country. The Civil War was 1000 X's worse and our country survived it. We will again. I'm happy to have a new president who McCain relied upon to listen and compromise with whom he called a true friend. But I'm also happy that my fiscally conservative Reps got re-elected so that both parties have a real voice in this American government.

  •  
    71,000,000 Legal Votes. The most EVER for a sitting President!
  • THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!
  • @westside-steve said:

    Let me repeat anybody seriously making comparisons of any American politician to Hitler it's out of his or her fucking mind.

    WSS

    Both Narcissistic Personality Disordered. So there.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Both Narcissistic Personality Disordered. So there.

    So I'd love to see your qualification for declaring this. Most doctors that haven't treated patients will refrain from diagnosing from afar but that doesn't apparently hold true to random, unqualified internet posters. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Both Narcissistic Personality Disordered. So there.

    So I'd love to see your qualification for declaring this. Most doctors that haven't treated patients will refrain from diagnosing from afar but that doesn't apparently hold true to random, unqualified internet posters. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    So I'd love to see your qualification for declaring this. Most doctors that haven't treated patients will refrain from diagnosing from afar but that doesn't apparently hold true to random, unqualified internet posters. 

    I allowed my license to expire after retirement, so I have no fear of losing it for giving my opinion. You can either believe I had 30+ years on multidisciplinary diagnostic psychiatric treatment teams or not. Up to you. Or you can go watch the video I provided the link to for "Unfit". It has plenty of opinions from even more qualified people than I not afraid to give opinions on what they see from afar. One of the licensed psychologists (now also retired) that I worked with shares my opinion BTW. She was one of the best I ever worked with on one of those teams for about 10 of those years. I relied on her opinions and vice versa.

  • THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!

    Add Pathological Liar to that Dx BTW. That has been refuted by Republican supporters in position to know. Also thrown out in court already when his lawyer had to admit to the judge that this claim was not the case. There were in fact observers from both parties.

  • I think Tex is projecting upon Pres Trump what he sees in his own reflection. You betcha.

  • I think Tex is projecting upon Pres Trump what he sees in his own reflection. You betcha.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I think Tex is projecting upon Pres Trump what he sees in his own reflection. You betcha.

    Nice try Dr. Cal?

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    So I'd love to see your qualification for declaring this. Most doctors that haven't treated patients will refrain from diagnosing from afar but that doesn't apparently hold true to random, unqualified internet posters. 

    I allowed my license to expire after retirement, so I have no fear of losing it for giving my opinion. You can either believe I had 30+ years on multidisciplinary diagnostic psychiatric treatment teams or not. Up to you. Or you can go watch the video I provided the link to for "Unfit". It has plenty of opinions from even more qualified people than I not afraid to give opinions on what they see from afar. One of the licensed psychologists (now also retired) that I worked with shares my opinion BTW. She was one of the best I ever worked with on one of those teams for about 10 of those years. I relied on her opinions and vice versa.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I allowed my license to expire after retirement, so I have no fear of losing it for giving my opinion. You can either believe I had 30+ years on multidisciplinary diagnostic psychiatric treatment teams or not. Up to you. Or you can go watch the video I provided the link to for "Unfit". It has plenty of opinions from even more qualified people than I not afraid to give opinions on what they see from afar. One of the licensed psychologists (now also retired) that I worked with shares my opinion BTW. She was one of the best I ever worked with on one of those teams for about 10 of those years. I relied on her opinions and vice versa.

    You're dealing with the R-Wing in life after Nurse Ratched Mr MeAggies.  Nobody is keeping them compliant with their meds any more.

    Trump got clobbered by the President Elect that received the most votes ALL TIME.   Nobody has ever seen the type of celebrations erupting in major cities all over the country.  

    Karma is the beyotch.  

    When we finally get to see Trump's tax returns that someone in NY has already seen - I think we'll get much more of the story behind Putin's favorite hostage/puppet.  Putin is VERY proud of the way Trump divided this country.  That's why they got heavily involved in the last election.  One of Trumps many hires that he fired - John Bolton said Trump begged Communist leaders of China, Russia and North Korea to rig this election in his favor.  

    That won't stop the ignorant idiots in this country from worshipping Trump as their messiah. 

    In the end, we'll hear this is all China's fault and Fauci's fault that DT spent more time on Twitter than he did doing his job.

    The Brat finally got what he deserved - "HE"S FIRED!"

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I allowed my license to expire after retirement, so I have no fear of losing it for giving my opinion. You can either believe I had 30+ years on multidisciplinary diagnostic psychiatric treatment teams or not. Up to you. Or you can go watch the video I provided the link to for "Unfit". It has plenty of opinions from even more qualified people than I not afraid to give opinions on what they see from afar. One of the licensed psychologists (now also retired) that I worked with shares my opinion BTW. She was one of the best I ever worked with on one of those teams for about 10 of those years. I relied on her opinions and vice versa.

    You're dealing with the R-Wing in life after Nurse Ratched Mr MeAggies.  Nobody is keeping them compliant with their meds any more.

    Trump got clobbered by the President Elect that received the most votes ALL TIME.   Nobody has ever seen the type of celebrations erupting in major cities all over the country.  

    Karma is the beyotch.  

    When we finally get to see Trump's tax returns that someone in NY has already seen - I think we'll get much more of the story behind Putin's favorite hostage/puppet.  Putin is VERY proud of the way Trump divided this country.  That's why they got heavily involved in the last election.  One of Trumps many hires that he fired - John Bolton said Trump begged Communist leaders of China, Russia and North Korea to rig this election in his favor.  

    That won't stop the ignorant idiots in this country from worshipping Trump as their messiah. 

    In the end, we'll hear this is all China's fault and Fauci's fault that DT spent more time on Twitter than he did doing his job.

    The Brat finally got what he deserved - "HE"S FIRED!"

    @flugel said:

    You're dealing with the R-Wing in life after Nurse Ratched Mr MeAggies.  Nobody is keeping them compliant with their meds any more.

    Trump got clobbered by the President Elect that received the most votes ALL TIME.   Nobody has ever seen the type of celebrations erupting in major cities all over the country.  

    Karma is the beyotch.  

    When we finally get to see Trump's tax returns that someone in NY has already seen - I think we'll get much more of the story behind Putin's favorite hostage/puppet.  Putin is VERY proud of the way Trump divided this country.  That's why they got heavily involved in the last election.  One of Trumps many hires that he fired - John Bolton said Trump begged Communist leaders of China, Russia and North Korea to rig this election in his favor.  

    That won't stop the ignorant idiots in this country from worshipping Trump as their messiah. 

    In the end, we'll hear this is all China's fault and Fauci's fault that DT spent more time on Twitter than he did doing his job.

    The Brat finally got what he deserved - "HE"S FIRED!"

    Sure.

    People really don't need much of a reason to throw a party.

    The problem moving forward is that Trump lit both parties ablaze.  Soon one’s fire will burn out with his absence, but the other will remain raging on.  Trump's legacy will remain much longer than you seem to realize.

  • If Trump held a rally the Dims called it a “Super Spreader Event”.

    I guess when you get a large gathering of Comrades together, they are immune to the Rona virus.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I allowed my license to expire after retirement, so I have no fear of losing it for giving my opinion. You can either believe I had 30+ years on multidisciplinary diagnostic psychiatric treatment teams or not. Up to you. Or you can go watch the video I provided the link to for "Unfit". It has plenty of opinions from even more qualified people than I not afraid to give opinions on what they see from afar. One of the licensed psychologists (now also retired) that I worked with shares my opinion BTW. She was one of the best I ever worked with on one of those teams for about 10 of those years. I relied on her opinions and vice versa.

    You're dealing with the R-Wing in life after Nurse Ratched Mr MeAggies.  Nobody is keeping them compliant with their meds any more.

    Trump got clobbered by the President Elect that received the most votes ALL TIME.   Nobody has ever seen the type of celebrations erupting in major cities all over the country.  

    Karma is the beyotch.  

    When we finally get to see Trump's tax returns that someone in NY has already seen - I think we'll get much more of the story behind Putin's favorite hostage/puppet.  Putin is VERY proud of the way Trump divided this country.  That's why they got heavily involved in the last election.  One of Trumps many hires that he fired - John Bolton said Trump begged Communist leaders of China, Russia and North Korea to rig this election in his favor.  

    That won't stop the ignorant idiots in this country from worshipping Trump as their messiah. 

    In the end, we'll hear this is all China's fault and Fauci's fault that DT spent more time on Twitter than he did doing his job.

    The Brat finally got what he deserved - "HE"S FIRED!"

    @flugel said:

    You're dealing with the R-Wing in life after Nurse Ratched Mr MeAggies.  Nobody is keeping them compliant with their meds any more.

    Trump got clobbered by the President Elect that received the most votes ALL TIME.   Nobody has ever seen the type of celebrations erupting in major cities all over the country.  

    Karma is the beyotch.  

    When we finally get to see Trump's tax returns that someone in NY has already seen - I think we'll get much more of the story behind Putin's favorite hostage/puppet.  Putin is VERY proud of the way Trump divided this country.  That's why they got heavily involved in the last election.  One of Trumps many hires that he fired - John Bolton said Trump begged Communist leaders of China, Russia and North Korea to rig this election in his favor.  

    That won't stop the ignorant idiots in this country from worshipping Trump as their messiah. 

    In the end, we'll hear this is all China's fault and Fauci's fault that DT spent more time on Twitter than he did doing his job.

    The Brat finally got what he deserved - "HE"S FIRED!"

    You're tripping Flugel.  They didn't vote for biden.  They voted against Trump because they are fucking fools.