Skip to content

Baker on Covid List

The Browns Board
18 11 941 1
  • Eventually, everyone on this forum will realize that "Icecube" is a troll.. and [not] respond accordingly.

  • I believe I just heard on ESPN that he has tested negative.... 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I believe I just heard on ESPN that he has tested negative.... 

    Thank you sweet baby Jesus. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I believe I just heard on ESPN that he has tested negative.... 

    Thank you sweet baby Jesus. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Thank you sweet baby Jesus. 

    I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo shirt. Because it says like.... I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Thank you sweet baby Jesus. 

    I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo shirt. Because it says like.... I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party

    @hx214 said:

    I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo shirt. Because it says like.... I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party

     I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

  • @hx214 said:

    I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo shirt. Because it says like.... I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party

     I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

    @dutch-oven said:

     I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

  • @hx214 said:

    I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo shirt. Because it says like.... I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party

     I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

    @dutch-oven said:

     with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

    did you order a Angel? ?

  • I'm talking Lynyrd Skynyrd. 

    Not the Doobie Brothers, not some godawful country song.

    Lynyrd fuckin' Skynyrd.

    Ronnie Van Zant was the truth. 

  • I'm talking Lynyrd Skynyrd. 

    Not the Doobie Brothers, not some godawful country song.

    Lynyrd fuckin' Skynyrd.

    Ronnie Van Zant was the truth. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm talking Lynyrd Skynyrd. 

    Not the Doobie Brothers, not some godawful country song.

    Lynyrd fuckin' Skynyrd.

    Ronnie Van Zant was the truth. 

    Lynyrd Skynyrd is just one step from country music 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm talking Lynyrd Skynyrd. 

    Not the Doobie Brothers, not some godawful country song.

    Lynyrd fuckin' Skynyrd.

    Ronnie Van Zant was the truth. 

    Lynyrd Skynyrd is just one step from country music 

    @the-gipper said:

    Lynyrd Skynyrd is just one step from country music 

    That is true. They also were influenced by the blues. 

    You could say the same about the Allman Brothers Band. 

    Big difference between those two bands and "I want to drink a beer with Jesus" country music. ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

     with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

    did you order a Angel? ?

    @gumby73 said:

    did you order a Angel? ?

    Angel Dust!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Lynyrd Skynyrd is just one step from country music 

    That is true. They also were influenced by the blues. 

    You could say the same about the Allman Brothers Band. 

    Big difference between those two bands and "I want to drink a beer with Jesus" country music. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    That is true. They also were influenced by the blues. 

    You could say the same about the Allman Brothers Band. 

    Big difference between those two bands and "I want to drink a beer with Jesus" country music. ?

    You really think that the Doobie Brothers song was "country"?  

    I suppose you are going to tell me that they had rap music during the Revolutionary War. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That is true. They also were influenced by the blues. 

    You could say the same about the Allman Brothers Band. 

    Big difference between those two bands and "I want to drink a beer with Jesus" country music. ?

    You really think that the Doobie Brothers song was "country"?  

    I suppose you are going to tell me that they had rap music during the Revolutionary War. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You really think that the Doobie Brothers song was "country"?  

    I suppose you are going to tell me that they had rap music during the Revolutionary War. 

    When did I say the Doobie Bros. song was country? 

    I was referring to gumby's "Beer With Jesus" song.