No Browns Today, So.... Whoyawatchin?
-
I love Scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
Don't act like you're not impressed!
Broiling a few pounds of steak tips for the week's lunches.. nothing like getting a buzz on while flipping steak.
If you like battery acid taste, yea.
-
And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points.
After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming.
-
I love Scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
Don't act like you're not impressed!
Broiling a few pounds of steak tips for the week's lunches.. nothing like getting a buzz on while flipping steak.
If you like battery acid taste, yea.
If you like battery acid taste, yea.
I love Scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
Don't act like you're not impressed!
Broiling a few pounds of steak tips for the week's lunches.. nothing like getting a buzz on while flipping steak.
I’m sure Lots of scotch people are impressed.
Too Peaty for me.I’m a bourbon guy. I’ve turned to Basil Hayden lately. Smooth as all!!! And I don’t want to spend more than 45-50 dollars on a bottle and there some good affordable bourbons out there.
Four Roses Single Barrel is another favorite of mine.
I got COVID last week so my smell and taste are off - I can’t wait to get it back
-
Where's hoorta and TexAg to throw in some wine talk? ?
I must be too blue-collar for this conversation, I've never even heard of the above Scotch's and bourbons.
I have some real nice bottles of Tito's vodka and Jim Beam Red Stag though... ?
-
And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points.
After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming.
And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points.
After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming.
Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way.
Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler.
-
I went fishin' with a buddy on 2 ponds he recently got permission to fish. I got the only fish...5 undersized bluegill. I shoulda stayed home drinking beer & watching football! Oh well, at least I didn't miss a Browns' game & I DID get outside on a beautiful day.
Mike
-
And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points.
After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming.
Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way.
Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler.
Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way.
Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler.
Steelers just scored a touchdown, then immediately after have the extra point blocked.
19-15 Dallas, beginning of the 4th quarter.
-
If you like battery acid taste, yea.
I love Scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
Don't act like you're not impressed!
Broiling a few pounds of steak tips for the week's lunches.. nothing like getting a buzz on while flipping steak.
I’m sure Lots of scotch people are impressed.
Too Peaty for me.I’m a bourbon guy. I’ve turned to Basil Hayden lately. Smooth as all!!! And I don’t want to spend more than 45-50 dollars on a bottle and there some good affordable bourbons out there.
Four Roses Single Barrel is another favorite of mine.
I got COVID last week so my smell and taste are off - I can’t wait to get it back
Too Peaty for me.
I’m a bourbon guy.
Agree... can't handle the peat so for me it's Oban (my first Whiskey love) and Glenmorangie (the 18-yo is very, very nice).
But nothing wrong with a good Bourbon either... Knob Creek or Marker's Mark do quite nicely.
-
It'll be Texans-Jags early (wife's team + scouting) with a healthy dose of Sunday Ticket mix channel.
Late? Mix channel...
-
-
-
HOLY SHIT!
the Steelers always get breaks. On 4th and 10 they got a gift wrapped roughing the passer call. Unbelievable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
