Skip to content

No Browns Today, So.... Whoyawatchin?

The Browns Board
74 19 1.4k
  • Where's hoorta and TexAg to throw in some wine talk? ?

    I must be too blue-collar for this conversation, I've never even heard of the above Scotch's and bourbons. 

    I have some real nice bottles of Tito's vodka and Jim Beam Red Stag though... ?

  • And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points. 

    After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points. 

    After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming. 

    Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way. 

    Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler. 

  • I went fishin' with a buddy on 2 ponds he recently got permission to fish. I got the only fish...5 undersized bluegill. I shoulda stayed home drinking beer & watching football! Oh well, at least I didn't miss a Browns' game & I DID get outside on a beautiful day.

    Mike

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points. 

    After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming. 

    Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way. 

    Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler. 

    @vagitron said:

    Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way. 

    Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler. 

    Steelers just scored a touchdown, then immediately after have the extra point blocked. 

    19-15 Dallas, beginning of the 4th quarter.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    If you like battery acid taste, yea.

    @unsympathetic said:

    I love Scotch.  Scotchy scotch scotch.  Here it goes down, down into my belly.

    20201108_170330.jpg

    Don't act like you're not impressed!

    Broiling a few pounds of steak tips for the week's lunches.. nothing like getting a buzz on while flipping steak.

    I’m sure Lots of scotch people are impressed. 

    Too Peaty for me.

    I’m a bourbon guy.   I’ve turned to Basil Hayden lately.  Smooth as all!!! And I don’t want to spend more than 45-50 dollars on a bottle and there some good affordable bourbons out there. 

    Four Roses Single Barrel is another favorite of mine.

    I got COVID last week so my smell and taste are off - I can’t wait to get it back 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Too Peaty for me.

    I’m a bourbon guy.

    Agree... can't handle the peat so for me it's Oban (my first Whiskey love) and Glenmorangie (the 18-yo is very, very nice).

    But nothing wrong with a good Bourbon either... Knob Creek or Marker's Mark do quite nicely.

  • Dallas 19-15 with 8:50 ish left.....go cowboys !?

  • It'll be Texans-Jags early (wife's team + scouting) with a healthy dose of Sunday Ticket mix channel.

    Late? Mix channel...

    @tour2ma said:

    Late? Mix channel..

    getting my moneys worth.. Mia. tie in Zona 31 11m left//// Chargers driving down 26-31 to Raiders..1:25 left..... refs own yellow hankies in Dallas too..  Pitt driving, down 19-15 8m left  

  • @tour2ma said:

    Late? Mix channel..

    getting my moneys worth.. Mia. tie in Zona 31 11m left//// Chargers driving down 26-31 to Raiders..1:25 left..... refs own yellow hankies in Dallas too..  Pitt driving, down 19-15 8m left  

    @gumby73 said:

    getting my moneys worth.. Mia. tie in Zona 31 11m left//// Chargers driving down 26-31 to Raiders..1:25 left..... refs own yellow hankies in Dallas too..  Pitt driving, down 19-15 8m left  

    Dallas 19-18 and I dislike both teams.  😕

  • @gumby73 said:

    getting my moneys worth.. Mia. tie in Zona 31 11m left//// Chargers driving down 26-31 to Raiders..1:25 left..... refs own yellow hankies in Dallas too..  Pitt driving, down 19-15 8m left  

    Dallas 19-18 and I dislike both teams.  😕

    @mjp28 said:

    Dallas 19-18 and I dislike both teams.  😕

    Were Cleveland.....It's easy! We want Gilbert to Win! ?

  • Holy Christ the Chargers might*** have won with 1 second

  • Holy Christ the Chargers might*** have won with 1 second

    @gumby73 said:

    Holy Christ the Chargers might*** have won with 1 second

    NOPE! Ball clearly hits turf unsecured.. Raiders win 31-26

  • Geeeezzzz big ben gets hit in the face and now driving.

  • HOLY SHIT!

    the Steelers always get breaks. On 4th and 10 they got a gift wrapped roughing the passer call. Unbelievable.

  • Pit 24-19 with 2:19 left dallas ball.

  • Geeeezzzz big ben gets hit in the face and now driving.

    @mjp28 said:

    Geeeezzzz big ben gets hit in the face and now driving.

    cause his names Ben not Baker ?.... Make my day Garrett...  

  • Tiny NFL QB Bowl..Tua- 34 Kyler- 31.... 2 mins left, Kyler's ball   **Edit--- Miami wins 34-31

  • Ball game

  • this just in.. Cam Erving is still not a NFL player

  • Watched the Cowboys choke against the Steelers. Also watched a gutsy effort by our 3rd string QB who we didn't want to let go. 

    Also watched the Texans and Jags play, and I'm not feeling good about EITHER of those games. 

  • 00:31....