No Browns Today, So.... Whoyawatchin?
-
-
-
-
Watched the Cowboys choke against the Steelers. Also watched a gutsy effort by our 3rd string QB who we didn't want to let go.
Also watched the Texans and Jags play, and I'm not feeling good about EITHER of those games.
-
-
-
And Pittsburgh comes back at the end of the half and cuts Dallas' lead to four points.
After beating Baltimore and Tennessee, you could kind of see a down game coming.
Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way.
Edit: I mean we are staying in the fucking base d and putting our linebackers in coverage. Fucking Keith butler.
And the Steelers eek one out...
Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way.
You need a minute before we begin our "escape" debate?

-
HOLY SHIT!
the Steelers always get breaks. On 4th and 10 they got a gift wrapped roughing the passer call. Unbelievable.
HOLY SHIT!
the Steelers always get breaks. On 4th and 10 they got a gift wrapped roughing the passer call. Unbelievable.
You touch a qb's face it's a penalty whether it's right or wrong that's IN the rule book. You can stop with the stupid fucking conspiracy theories. I see brady get those with people blowing air at him hard.
-
Zane Gonzalez short on a 49 yard FG to send game to OT.
Phins 5-3. Need to keep them back and out of the playoff hunt
-
Lol Vag you get so mad at the truth
-
And the Steelers eek one out...
Trap game. Steelers are playing like ass and Keith butler is calling a horrendous defensive game. Why they are in zone is beyond me. We are a far stronger man team than zone. The Steelers need to wake up or they are taking the L. We are missing Alualu in a major way.
You need a minute before we begin our "escape" debate?

-
Lol Vag you get so mad at the truth
Lol Vag you get so mad at the truth
I'm not mad, I swear a lot. A LOT. I however don't really tolerate stupid shit even if it's behind brown colored glasses.
The league despite its overwhelming inconsistency with officiating is ALWAYS going to make that call. Ben almost never gets them so I really don't have the patience for it. Ben had his damn nose broken years ago, no flag and they changed the rules sometime after.
-
Steelers looked like garbage against a team that is garbage. Good sighting
-
Steelers looked like garbage against a team that is garbage. Good sighting
Steelers looked like garbage against a team that is garbage. Good sighting
Yep, terrible game. However good teams find a way to win. We are 8-0. What's your record again?
-
-
-
Dolphins and Raiders are both good. And then there is the Colts. It will be an interesting wildcard race.
-
I love Scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
Don't act like you're not impressed!
Broiling a few pounds of steak tips for the week's lunches.. nothing like getting a buzz on while flipping steak.
I'm impressed.
-
I went fishin' with a buddy on 2 ponds he recently got permission to fish. I got the only fish...5 undersized bluegill. I shoulda stayed home drinking beer & watching football! Oh well, at least I didn't miss a Browns' game & I DID get outside on a beautiful day.
Mike
I went fishin' with a buddy on 2 ponds he recently got permission to fish. I got the only fish...5 undersized bluegill. I shoulda stayed home drinking beer & watching football! Oh well, at least I didn't miss a Browns' game & I DID get outside on a beautiful day.
Mike
Bluegill? LOL. I remember those. The pond down my street was full of them.
-
Dolphins and Raiders are both good. And then there is the Colts. It will be an interesting wildcard race.
Dolphins and Raiders are both good. And then there is the Colts. It will be an interesting wildcard race.
Boy, Pitt was getting the piss beat out of them. Ben took a hellacious shot. Raiders ain't no joke. They aren't rock solid but they can beat anyone.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login