Rogers wants out?
-
Wanting to go back to the Lions........
at leas pick a better team, you know damn well aint nobody want to go back to detroit
-
I guess we will have to wait and see what rogers says about it...but im glad smith is gone...but if rogers still wants out next year mangini should let him go he is entering the border zone on age anyways...
He may be on the border age, but he was crushing our OL in the drills that i attended in Berea. There is plenty of gas left in his tank. They need to keep this guy happy and hungry (so to speak).
He may be on the border age, but he was crushing our OL in the drills that i attended in Berea. There is plenty of gas left in his tank. They need to keep this guy happy and hungry (so to speak).
I love the guy and thought mangini was keeping him happy he even walks laps and gets away with it and he has been really tough he does of plenty of gas in his tank for a big guy but he may start going the way of tucker soon..great when he is healthy but prone to injury there is something scary about turning 30 in the nfl and if big baby dont like playing in cleveland big baby will let it be known vocally and on the field...hehehehe

-
What a f'cking tool. Wanting to go back to the worst team in NFL history? He's a fat f'ucking liar.
The reason Smith couldn't shed blockers is because he is used to shedding balls to the face.
-
This is most probably a rumor
-
This is most probably a rumor
This is most probably a rumor
No really, he takes balls to the face, it's true.
-
This is most probably a rumor
No really, he takes balls to the face, it's true.
No really, he takes balls to the face, it's true.
First good laugh of the morning....good one.
I remember my sister (see psycho in dictionary) when I was growing up, used to say some really nasty shit when she was pissed. Wanted to say the most hurtful stuff she could think of. S. Smith just wants to hurt the people he left behind. Total cry-baby BS.
-
I think it is more Smith busting Rogers' balls in the media. I am sure they were good friends, but if Rogers was also displaying the same lethargic attitude in practice and wasn't saying all the right things there might be something to this. There isn't. Harmless rambling by a guy who didn't buy into the system.
-
This is most probably a rumor
No really, he takes balls to the face, it's true.
No really, he takes balls to the face, it's true.
No shit, I did not know that phat boy was a flamer too.
-
@jadbf said:
Now we know why he punched Quinn! He turned him down!Yeah, Queen tried explaining to him he prefers male model types.
Smith really doesn't meet that profile so much.
-
If you LISTEN to Smith, he's a Hall of Famer....If you WATCH him, he's a fat piece of crap!
People of the jury, I rest my case.
BTW, wasn't that written by Mary Kay?
I rest my case again!
Mike
-
I hope it's not true....Rogers far and away our best player. both sides of ball....unblockable...we SHOULD be a dominant defense with him in middle....
I hope it's not true....Rogers far and away our best player. both sides of ball....unblockable...we SHOULD be a dominant defense with him in middle....
I keep reiterating this, but I am not sure we as fans appreciate what a bad mofo Rogers is. That dude is the best lineman I can remember here. MDP was a serious one gapper but this guy just does whatever he wants, it's ridiculous.
Solon is right, with this guy our defense should be good. I mean, he is the key component to a successful 3/4. This is where guys like Wimbley have to come through, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. It's been a pretty quiet camp so far for him and Alex Hall.
-
I couldnt care less about Michigan. This is the pros.
-
If you LISTEN to Smith, he's a Hall of Famer....If you WATCH him, he's a fat piece of crap!
People of the jury, I rest my case.
BTW, wasn't that written by Mary Kay?
I rest my case again!
Mike
BTW, wasn't that written by Mary Kay?
I rest my case again!
Mike
Yeah, it was. Twitter was blowing up with it last night (OBR, PFT, Dawgscooper etc).I figured someone would have posted here but didn't see anything. The PD was the most recent (last) twitter feed of mine with the link so I went with that. Because. I'm lazy.
I should have sent the traffic to dawgscooper's site - he's an extremely knowledgable, solid "blogger" writer/ fan. Check him out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login