Joe Biden is Joe Flacco
-
-
All jokes aside, mods: please move this to the pol board if you feel it belongs there, but it's one of those weird articles that I thought could go in either thread
-
I assumed he was comparing the chaos grenade to Trump after all that’s what Trump does. Joe Flacco is an older steady hand at the helm of the Jets. He gives him a chance to succeed.Biden will give this country a chance to succeed unlike the other guy
-
Joe biden 2020 is joe flacco 2020.. That's a great setup, you can add your own punch line on the pol board!
-
Zombo said:
We'll leave it here until some nutjob crawls out of their Parler account and calls him a Socialist or a pedophile .
Z
As far as the results of the election goes, I feel like I just watched Mike Tyson knock Michael Spinks out in 91 seconds again. It was no contest. Only this time, Michael Spinks is protesting that the referee knocked him out instead of the opponent.
-
Zombo said:
We'll leave it here until some nutjob crawls out of their Parler account and calls him a Socialist or a pedophile .
Z
Of all the alternate names I've heard for "Parler", my favorite is "Cryspace".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
