Browns shut down facility due to Covid
-
-
Like Ben Roethlisberger?
We're in our first year under this coaching regime. I think we need our togetherness practices more than the Steelers. How you doin'? You home?
-
Like Ben Roethlisberger?
We're in our first year under this coaching regime. I think we need our togetherness practices more than the Steelers. How you doin'? You home?
-
No. Still in.
Get well!
-
Here we go again...
Browns shut down training facility after player tests positive for COVID-19
Coach Kevin Stefanski did not say if the player was on the field for Sunday’s win over the Houston Texans
Published 3 hours agohttps://www.foxnews.com/sports/browns-shut-down-training-facility-player-tests-positive-covid-19
I read it was Andy Janovich. Contact tracing is underway
-
You are not understanding. I am referring to the OFF-SEASON, before the games started. The summer months when there were no games.
I am saying I would prefer key players and all players on my team to be immune to COVID. Instead of a cluster of players potentially missing a game.
Equating exposure and recovery to pure immunity is.... not ideal.
-
-
Conklin now on the covid list ??
-
Conklin now on the covid list ??
Conklin now on the covid list ??
And Myles sent home after feeling sick
-
Oy vey... Parkey and Hughlett, too.
https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-add-jack-conklin-cody-parkey-charley-hughlett-to-covid-19-list
-
Hopefully they don't have it and are cleared quickly.
The league said mandatory remote meetings for the rest of the year.
The US has been getting over 150k cases per day for a week at least. You've really gotta be diligent to avoid it right now. And a vaccine still needs months...
-
Conklin now on the covid list ??
And Myles sent home after feeling sick
-
Conklin now on the covid list ??
And Myles sent home after feeling sick
And Myles sent home after feeling sick
Whew! ?
-
Conklin now on the covid list ??
Conklin now on the covid list ??
... and with his back up, Hubbard, still on the CoVid list... ?
Sure hope Wills remembers how to play RT, cause I'm pretty sure Lamm does not.
-
Conklin now on the covid list ??
... and with his back up, Hubbard, still on the CoVid list... ?
Sure hope Wills remembers how to play RT, cause I'm pretty sure Lamm does not.
-
Conklin now on the covid list ??
... and with his back up, Hubbard, still on the CoVid list... ?
Sure hope Wills remembers how to play RT, cause I'm pretty sure Lamm does not.
... and with his back up, Hubbard, still on the CoVid list... ?
Sure hope Wills remembers how to play RT, cause I'm pretty sure Lamm does not.
Is it 2 or 3 cleared Covid tests before players can return & play? I may not look again till Saturday ?... ?
-
-
And Myles sent home after feeling sick
Whew! ?
Whew! ?
have ya seen this from the texans game?
fun stuff from 2 studs... ?
-
Garrett ruled out, on the covid list?
-
Garrett ruled out, on the covid list?
Garrett ruled out, on the covid list?
https://sports.yahoo.com/cleveland-browns-place-myles-garrett-143925242.html
We can only hope it's a false positive. He has not been around any other players or the facility all week according to the Browns statement in this article.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
