Getting old
-
Frankly I saw the headline that she had become a first woman to top the charts 5 years in a row or something of the such. Without looking it up I can't bring a single song of hers to mind.
WSS
-
By this, it must mean that she had a top album in the 2020s, 2010s, 2000s, 1990s, and 1980s. And I agree, I don't know anything by her. Also note...it says "woman"....so I must assume that there was a man, or several of them that have done this already.
-
Also, I noted this in the article:
Last week, Cliff Richard, 80, became the first artist to score a UK Top 5 album across eight consecutive decades with his new release, Music … The Air That I Breathe.
While I know that name, has anything over those 8 decades ever done diddley in this country?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login