Skip to content

Mars in 3D

Barber Shop Talk
26 6 605
  • Do away with welfare, thats the ticket.

  • Do away with welfare, thats the ticket.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Do away with welfare, thats the ticket.

    Can't do that, then all those Trump loving hillbilly white trash mooches would have go to work. 

  • No thats the democratic scum low lifes.

  • No thats the democratic scum low lifes.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No thats the democratic scum low lifes.

    Here is a clue for you that I would know that you likely don't because you are neither smart nor experienced as am I:  very poor people on welfare do not have ANY political party affiliation. Most of them have never voted in an election nor likely have a clue how to. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No thats the democratic scum low lifes.

    Here is a clue for you that I would know that you likely don't because you are neither smart nor experienced as am I:  very poor people on welfare do not have ANY political party affiliation. Most of them have never voted in an election nor likely have a clue how to. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is a clue for you that I would know that you likely don't because you are neither smart nor experienced as am I:  very poor people on welfare do not have ANY political party affiliation. Most of them have never voted in an election nor likely have a clue how to. 

    I know I'm smarter, and far more experienced than you at everything.  Except eating.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is a clue for you that I would know that you likely don't because you are neither smart nor experienced as am I:  very poor people on welfare do not have ANY political party affiliation. Most of them have never voted in an election nor likely have a clue how to. 

    I know I'm smarter, and far more experienced than you at everything.  Except eating.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I know I'm smarter, and far more experienced than you at everything.  Except eating.

    I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,  but,  Really....how much work have you actually done with the poor?  

    How many years have you given to government service?  How much experience do you have working on political campaigns.....where you have attempted to sign up the poor to register to vote, or to try to get them out to vote? 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I know I'm smarter, and far more experienced than you at everything.  Except eating.

    I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,  but,  Really....how much work have you actually done with the poor?  

    How many years have you given to government service?  How much experience do you have working on political campaigns.....where you have attempted to sign up the poor to register to vote, or to try to get them out to vote? 

    @the-gipper said:

    I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,  but,  Really....how much work have you actually done with the poor?  

    How many years have you given to government service?  How much experience do you have working on political campaigns.....where you have attempted to sign up the poor to register to vote, or to try to get them out to vote? 

    You'll never know.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,  but,  Really....how much work have you actually done with the poor?  

    How many years have you given to government service?  How much experience do you have working on political campaigns.....where you have attempted to sign up the poor to register to vote, or to try to get them out to vote? 

    You'll never know.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You'll never know.

    The answer is FA.  I have done government service for at least like  37 years nows,  some of which was spent dealing with the poor.  

    And trust me....very few of them vote or have party affiliation.   Maybe a higher percentage came out this year.....there was greater turnout all around. But in poor communities I am sure you would see far less than 50% turnout. 

  • zzzzzzzzzzzz.

  • zzzzzzzzzzzz.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    zzzzzzzzzzzz.

    Translated:  Yes, you are right. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    zzzzzzzzzzzz.

    Translated:  Yes, you are right. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Translated:  Yes, you are right. 

    No, you are boring.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Translated:  Yes, you are right. 

    No, you are boring.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No, you are boring.

    Well, as Trump Zombie, I WOULD expect facts, truth to be boring to you.  I mean where is the conspiracy theory fun in the truth. 

  • N Neo

    Not to shit on your thread, I just don't understand the fascination with Mars. What are the odds of all the trillions and trillions of planets in the universe that this one is the only planet known to support life? Why don't we stop wasting money  exploring places like this and use it to improve our own planet?

    @neo said:

    Not to shit on your thread, I just don't understand the fascination with Mars. What are the odds of all the trillions and trillions of planets in the universe that this one is the only planet known to support life? Why don't we stop wasting money  exploring places like this and use it to improve our own planet?

    And yet on it's way to Mars for a landing in Feb. is the rover Perseverance who's primary mission is to discover whether Mars ever had life.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseverance_(rover)

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I know I'm smarter, and far more experienced than you at everything.  Except eating.

    I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,  but,  Really....how much work have you actually done with the poor?  

    How many years have you given to government service?  How much experience do you have working on political campaigns.....where you have attempted to sign up the poor to register to vote, or to try to get them out to vote? 

    @the-gipper said:

    I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,

    This, coming from someone who cried desperately in defense of the female forum owner who despised the term "mask"..

    Kind of hypocritical don't ya think?

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    I know you are more experienced at being a kunthole,

    This, coming from someone who cried desperately in defense of the female forum owner who despised the term "mask"..

    Kind of hypocritical don't ya think?

    @axe said:

    This, coming from someone who cried desperately in defense of the female forum owner who despised the term "mask"..

    Kind of hypocritical don't ya think?

    No, because I don't recall that I "defended"  her.....I simply pointed out the fact that that is the one word on here that is still subject to auto correct...and that as the owner hereof it is her prerogative to do so.  And note that I changed it from the "C" word to a K word in order to avoid that auto correction. 

  • @axe said:

    This, coming from someone who cried desperately in defense of the female forum owner who despised the term "mask"..

    Kind of hypocritical don't ya think?

    No, because I don't recall that I "defended"  her.....I simply pointed out the fact that that is the one word on here that is still subject to auto correct...and that as the owner hereof it is her prerogative to do so.  And note that I changed it from the "C" word to a K word in order to avoid that auto correction. 

    @the-gipper said:

    No, because I don't recall that I "defended"  her.....I simply pointed out the fact that that is the one word on here that is still subject to auto correct...and that as the owner hereof it is her prerogative to do so.  And note that I changed it from the "C" word to a K word in order to avoid that auto correction. 

    Bullshit..

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    No, because I don't recall that I "defended"  her.....I simply pointed out the fact that that is the one word on here that is still subject to auto correct...and that as the owner hereof it is her prerogative to do so.  And note that I changed it from the "C" word to a K word in order to avoid that auto correction. 

    Bullshit..

    @axe said:

    Bullshit..

    Prevagen may help. 

  • What’s black and brown and looks good on a lawyer? A doberman pinscher.

  • OK girls this is not the political forum.?

  • Q: What's the difference between an accountant and a lawyer?
    A: Accountants know they're boring.