Skip to content

Anyone Else Watching Gary Barnidge on Amazing Race?

The Browns Board
3 3 367
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Gary Barnidge is teamed up with his best friend DeAngelo Williams on CBS's Amazing Race and they are a riot. Super likeable dudes, both of them. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #2

    The Amazing what? 😉

    Proud to say I've never watched an episode... nor The Masked Singer... nor The Voice... nor...

    Besides I've been following another of our former TEs more closely... Jordan Cameron.

    Well... actually I've been following Elin and Jordan just got in the way.

    image.thumb.png.1ddbcdb6727edc73154826bba8f12c46.png

  • The Amazing what? 😉

    Proud to say I've never watched an episode... nor The Masked Singer... nor The Voice... nor...

    Besides I've been following another of our former TEs more closely... Jordan Cameron.

    Well... actually I've been following Elin and Jordan just got in the way.

    image.thumb.png.1ddbcdb6727edc73154826bba8f12c46.png

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @tour2ma said:

    The Amazing what? 😉

    Proud to say I've never watched an episode... nor The Masked Singer... nor The Voice... nor...

    Besides I've been following another of our former TEs more closely... Jordan Cameron.

    Well... actually I've been following Elin and Jordan just got in the way.

    image.thumb.png.1ddbcdb6727edc73154826bba8f12c46.png

    Is that Cameron Jordan or is it Jordan Cameron? 

    Is it Jacob Elliot or is it Elliot Jacob?