Skip to content

David Njoku

The Browns Board
32 16 1.0k 1
  • Calling out all the guys who thought drafting Njoku in the first round was a good idea.....you know who you are

    @baconhound said:

    Calling out all the guys who thought drafting Njoku in the first round was a good idea.....you know who you are

    The team gets to 8-3 for the first time in ages and this is the 1st thing on your mind?

    This wasn't exactly the 1st time this guy disappointed people that liked or disliked the pick.    I'll confess to thinking this seemed like a really good idea to open up the TE position as a prong of attack.  I was wrong.  

    My wish for the TE position is a dual purpose guy that can block and catch like a Jason Witten or even a Mark Andrews.  

  • @baconhound said:

    Calling out all the guys who thought drafting Njoku in the first round was a good idea.....you know who you are

    The team gets to 8-3 for the first time in ages and this is the 1st thing on your mind?

    This wasn't exactly the 1st time this guy disappointed people that liked or disliked the pick.    I'll confess to thinking this seemed like a really good idea to open up the TE position as a prong of attack.  I was wrong.  

    My wish for the TE position is a dual purpose guy that can block and catch like a Jason Witten or even a Mark Andrews.  

    @flugel said:

    My wish for the TE position is a dual purpose guy that can block and catch like a Jason Witten or even a Mark Andrews. 

    Kyle Pitts - Florida. But we will have to trade up to get him.

  • Calling out all the guys who thought drafting Njoku in the first round was a good idea.....you know who you are

    @baconhound said:

    Calling out all the guys who thought drafting Njoku in the first round was a good idea.....you know who you are

    The Steelers wouldve taken him had no one else did... He was on they're board..

  • I was pleased when they drafted him, but I was wrong.....

    David Njoku is NOT a football player! He's a superb athlete with no heart. If they cut him NOW, I would cheer!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I was pleased when they drafted him, but I was wrong.....

    David Njoku is NOT a football player! He's a superb athlete with no heart. If they cut him NOW, I would cheer!

    Mike

    he really likes his tv time what a poser 

  • @baconhound said:

    Calling out all the guys who thought drafting Njoku in the first round was a good idea.....you know who you are

    The Steelers wouldve taken him had no one else did... He was on they're board..

    @nickers said:

    The Steelers wouldve taken him had no one else had... He was on they're bored..

    Which means they would have Njoku and not JJ Watt.

    ... I feel like that's something I would have preferred.

  • @nickers said:

    The Steelers wouldve taken him had no one else had... He was on they're bored..

    Which means they would have Njoku and not JJ Watt.

    ... I feel like that's something I would have preferred.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Which means they would have Njoku and not JJ Watt.

    ... I feel like that's something I would have preferred.

    You mean TJ Watt?  You mean we could have had TJ Watt instead of Njoku? 

    Jesus.....if we could only have a do over there.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Which means they would have Njoku and not JJ Watt.

    ... I feel like that's something I would have preferred.

    You mean TJ Watt?  You mean we could have had TJ Watt instead of Njoku? 

    Jesus.....if we could only have a do over there.  

    @the-gipper said:

    You mean TJ Watt?  You mean we could have had TJ Watt instead of Njoku? 

    Jesus.....if we could only have a do over there.  

    JJ... TJ..  Same difference.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You mean TJ Watt?  You mean we could have had TJ Watt instead of Njoku? 

    Jesus.....if we could only have a do over there.  

    JJ... TJ..  Same difference.

    @tiamat63 said:

    JJ... TJ..  Same difference.

    You clearly have not seen their Subway commercial. One of them likes tuna, one of them does not.

  • I didn't know who Njoku was when we drafted him...

    Turns out that I still don't.

  • When he's under the terms of the 5th of the rookie deal.. he's a better value than any possible FA TE we could find.

    I question the connection with reality of anyone even considering entertaining the notion of resigning him.  Any aGM who brings that up should be fired immediately for cause.

  • @nickers said:

    The Steelers wouldve taken him had no one else had... He was on they're bored..

    Which means they would have Njoku and not JJ Watt.

    ... I feel like that's something I would have preferred.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Which means they would have Njoku and not JJ Watt.

    ... I feel like that's something I would have preferred.

    I think we both can agree on that...LOL 🙂

  • is he still on the team ?

  • is he still on the team ?

    @atom said:

    is he still on the team ?

    Yes in fact he actually made a couple of nice key blocks against the Jags...

  • @atom said:

    is he still on the team ?

    Yes in fact he actually made a couple of nice key blocks against the Jags...

    @nickers said:

    Yes in fact he actually made a couple of nice key blocks against the Jags...

    i noticed bryant for all the wrong reasons and hoop I must have been getting a beer out of the fridge when he made those blocks

  • @nickers said:

    Yes in fact he actually made a couple of nice key blocks against the Jags...

    i noticed bryant for all the wrong reasons and hoop I must have been getting a beer out of the fridge when he made those blocks

    @atom said:

    i noticed bryant for all the wrong reasons and hoop I must have been getting a beer out of the fridge when he made those blocks

     You might want to watch this... I got proof on my side... You have 0!

  • @atom said:

    i noticed bryant for all the wrong reasons and hoop I must have been getting a beer out of the fridge when he made those blocks

     You might want to watch this... I got proof on my side... You have 0!

    @nickers said:

     You might want to watch this... I got proof on my side... You have 0!

    pat yourself on the back much ? where did i say i called u a liar ? 

  • @nickers said:

     You might want to watch this... I got proof on my side... You have 0!

    pat yourself on the back much ? where did i say i called u a liar ? 

    @atom said:

    pat yourself on the back much ? where did i say i called u a liar ? 

    ?

  • Baldinger calls it Chubb vision. Yep-he's had it since the first time I ever watched him at Georgia.

    The Packers' Lombardi used to call it "Run to Daylight"

  • @atom said:

    pat yourself on the back much ? where did i say i called u a liar ? 

    ?

    @nickers said:

    ?

    hang on njoku's ball's much and calm down

  • Sashi had terrible drafts when he was here.