Skip to content

David Njoku

The Browns Board
32 16 1.0k 1
  • @nickers said:

    The Steelers wouldve taken him had no one else had... He was on they're bored..

    Which means they would have Njoku and not JJ Watt.

    ... I feel like that's something I would have preferred.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Which means they would have Njoku and not JJ Watt.

    ... I feel like that's something I would have preferred.

    I think we both can agree on that...LOL 🙂

  • is he still on the team ?

  • is he still on the team ?

    @atom said:

    is he still on the team ?

    Yes in fact he actually made a couple of nice key blocks against the Jags...

  • @atom said:

    is he still on the team ?

    Yes in fact he actually made a couple of nice key blocks against the Jags...

    @nickers said:

    Yes in fact he actually made a couple of nice key blocks against the Jags...

    i noticed bryant for all the wrong reasons and hoop I must have been getting a beer out of the fridge when he made those blocks

  • @nickers said:

    Yes in fact he actually made a couple of nice key blocks against the Jags...

    i noticed bryant for all the wrong reasons and hoop I must have been getting a beer out of the fridge when he made those blocks

    @atom said:

    i noticed bryant for all the wrong reasons and hoop I must have been getting a beer out of the fridge when he made those blocks

     You might want to watch this... I got proof on my side... You have 0!

  • @atom said:

    i noticed bryant for all the wrong reasons and hoop I must have been getting a beer out of the fridge when he made those blocks

     You might want to watch this... I got proof on my side... You have 0!

    @nickers said:

     You might want to watch this... I got proof on my side... You have 0!

    pat yourself on the back much ? where did i say i called u a liar ? 

  • @nickers said:

     You might want to watch this... I got proof on my side... You have 0!

    pat yourself on the back much ? where did i say i called u a liar ? 

    @atom said:

    pat yourself on the back much ? where did i say i called u a liar ? 

    ?

  • Baldinger calls it Chubb vision. Yep-he's had it since the first time I ever watched him at Georgia.

    The Packers' Lombardi used to call it "Run to Daylight"

  • @atom said:

    pat yourself on the back much ? where did i say i called u a liar ? 

    ?

    @nickers said:

    ?

    hang on njoku's ball's much and calm down

  • Sashi had terrible drafts when he was here. 

  • The thing with Njoku was that he first dropped a lot of passes, while contributed close to nothing to the blocking in pass protection or rushing (Kizer got some big hits by some free runners he let by). Baker joins and he becomes an irregular player with some drops and some key plays, never consistent. He got badly injured on a play against the Jets last year, I believe.

    He came back to a secondary role this year and instead of showing that he deserves a bigger role by his attitude and production, a lesser name like Bryant shines in the same system and almost gets him out of the picture. He has had some great blocks this year, but I think either we get a great deal to resign him next year (plus a change of attitude), or he's a goner.

  • The thing with Njoku was that he first dropped a lot of passes, while contributed close to nothing to the blocking in pass protection or rushing (Kizer got some big hits by some free runners he let by). Baker joins and he becomes an irregular player with some drops and some key plays, never consistent. He got badly injured on a play against the Jets last year, I believe.

    He came back to a secondary role this year and instead of showing that he deserves a bigger role by his attitude and production, a lesser name like Bryant shines in the same system and almost gets him out of the picture. He has had some great blocks this year, but I think either we get a great deal to resign him next year (plus a change of attitude), or he's a goner.

    @nero said:

    I think either we get a great deal to resign him next year (plus a change of attitude), or he's a goner.

    We've already exercised our 5th-year option for Njoku at $6mm and change. However, it is not guaranteed unless he's on the roster on March 18, 2021. At that price, I don't see him being around come mid-March.

  • Too much attention paid to what is now a very minor contributor to this team. 

  • @nero said:

    I think either we get a great deal to resign him next year (plus a change of attitude), or he's a goner.

    We've already exercised our 5th-year option for Njoku at $6mm and change. However, it is not guaranteed unless he's on the roster on March 18, 2021. At that price, I don't see him being around come mid-March.

    @tour2ma said:

    We've already exercised our 5th-year option for Njoku at $6mm and change. However, it is not guaranteed unless he's on the roster on March 18, 2021. At that price, I don't see him being around come mid-March.

    I think I'm gonna LOVE March 18, 2021!

    Mike