Skip to content

Suggestion

The Browns Board
23 9 1.0k
  • I want Strock back.

    Go get that phucker off whatever golf course he's on down in Florida and put him in there.

    @riffer-x said:

    I want Strock back.

    Go get that phucker off whatever golf course he's on down in Florida and put him in there.

    Danielson might have more left in the tank.

  • I cant imagine us not discussing/debating who our starter is going to be its become a tradition! 🙂

    Its a mangini conspiracy ratty will be named our starter...as soon as DA and BQ are quickly taken out due to sacks from the right side...Muhahahaha!

  • Zombo said:

    Yeah, who cares to discuss who will be the starting quarterback of the Cleveland Browns on a Cleveland Browns board?

    Zombo

    --We will try to provide as many updates on James Davis' dental work as we possibly can...

    IN EVERY FKN THREAD...NOT ME!

  • @jadbf said:

    did you really think this would acomplsih anything except to get your name on a thread?

    *looks around* now where did I put that stool.....

    Hopefully, I'd like to accomplish not talking about it in every fkn thread every fkn day!!! Get my name in a thread??? NOT

  • Hmmm.... Last I looked there are some threads not about the QBs. Maybe not as active, but they are there.

    Here is a suggestion, if there are things you want to talk about not related to the QBs, start a thread on the subject you want to discuss rather than one complaining that there aren't other treads.

  • Zombo said:

    At least you were clever enough to come up with a thread that won't mention the QBs, so that ought to even things out.

    Zombo

    --oh, and your fkn Cap Lock button is on...

    STOP atleast until after Saturday!!!!

  • Typical masters and golfer dick responses!

  • Who do you like at qb?

    Bartell or Ratcliff?

    @hammertime said:

    Who do you like at qb?

    Bartell or Ratcliff?

    Ratliff....is his name

  • Typical masters and golfer dick responses!

    @solon16 said:

    Typical masters and golfer dick responses!

    Actually my tone was meant to be constructive and friendly.

    If you took mine as a dick response, you put tone there that wasn't.

  • Zombo said:

    Yeah, who cares to discuss who will be the starting quarterback of the Cleveland Browns on a Cleveland Browns board?

    Zombo

    --We will try to provide as many updates on James Davis' dental work as we possibly can...

    IN EVERY FKN THREAD...NOT ME!

    @solon16 said:

    IN EVERY FKN THREAD...NOT ME!

    Bro, you can't stop the masses, you just have to grin and bear it. We've had these troubles since 1999, so until we find a QB...........

  • I still say Couch and Frye could play. They weren't surrounded with the right cockpit.

  • @shepwrite said:

    You're on the Maniacal Fan Board of an NFL team with a quarterback controversy/competition... and you don't think there will be a thousand threads about it? I can't figure out if you've never followed football, never been on an Internet message board, or just arrived from the Balkans.

    It is becoming richesque....the same crap trickles into every thread...just asking till after Sat's game....too much i know.

  • um no....have been a fan-atic since 1970....you? seem to remember that you a young'in

  • @shepwrite said:

    ...the Balkans.

    WTF is that all about?

    listen.gif

    -Al

  • Zombo stop intimidating the posters.

    I still remember when Eric Zeier was going to be the next big thing.

    I think I prefer Bradykins to start.

  • Who's this Ratliff guy everybody talkin about?

  • Intimidating...haha ha...back off? F u in da neck pussy knowitall...lol...I'm starting the Ratliff bandwagon...just because I was born and raised in Cleveland...what the hell we gonna do when DA is gone....that's right start another stupid QB controversy...some I'm starting it now...woohoo Ratliff iss better than both.....blah fkn blah blah, arm strength, blah, touch passes blah, pocket presence blah....go brett!

  • I'm really sick of all the talk about the QBs......so let me start a thread about the QBs.....

    Brilliant.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Got it. You're a Balkan who's never followed American football.

    "I am going to kick a touchdown"

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XU9x8G7khv0/SfCe...o-yepremian.jpg

  • Its all pre-rigged!

    DA will be our starter!

    No BQ already has the nod!

    Why did mango bring ratty in so much in both games and ratty is starting in the 3rd? 😉

    Seriously im ready for the controversy to end so my final notes on the winner are:

    DA wins! Gawd help mankok and the browns..

    BQ wins! Gawd help the browns..

    BR wins! Gawd help the browns...

    Lol best of luck to whomever wins this circus...😉