Skip to content

Ravens/Steelers game postponed

The Browns Board
100 21 2.9k 1
  • The Steeler fan forums ?.. Has gone complete** bat chit crazy mode** on postponing this game from Thanksgiving.. A Ravens medical staff member, is accused* on covering up players Covid cases ?‍♂️... QB Lamar Jackson was just added to the Covid-19 list...    https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-tests-positive-for-covid-19 

    This Game is still on tap for Sunday at 1:15? Stay Tuned 🥷

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @gumby73 said:

    The Steeler fan forums ?.. Has gone complete** bat chit crazy mode** on postponing this game from Thanksgiving.. A Ravens medical staff member, is accused* on covering up players Covid cases ?‍♂️... QB Lamar Jackson was just added to the Covid-19 list...    https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-tests-positive-for-covid-19 

    This Game is still on tap for Sunday at 1:15? Stay Tuned 🥷

    @texasag1969 said:

    Definitely going to play my Steelers Defense in my FFL then. Jackson ruled OUT for the game.

    tenor.gif.4c95b55041e9ae08e3d308d64d74b33b.gif

  • The Steeler fan forums ?.. Has gone complete** bat chit crazy mode** on postponing this game from Thanksgiving.. A Ravens medical staff member, is accused* on covering up players Covid cases ?‍♂️... QB Lamar Jackson was just added to the Covid-19 list...    https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-tests-positive-for-covid-19 

    This Game is still on tap for Sunday at 1:15? Stay Tuned 🥷

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @gumby73 said:

    The Steeler fan forums ?.. Has gone complete** bat chit crazy mode** on postponing this game from Thanksgiving.. A Ravens medical staff member, is accused* on covering up players Covid cases ?‍♂️... QB Lamar Jackson was just added to the Covid-19 list...    https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-tests-positive-for-covid-19 

    This Game is still on tap for Sunday at 1:15? Stay Tuned 🥷

    Well....they can whine all they want,  but the fact is, they are going to have a big advantage because of  practically have of the RFs starting lineup being out of action for that game....including  Lamar. 

    I mean,  does anyone think the Rats have a chance in that game with  RGIII at QB? 

  • @gumby73 said:

    The Steeler fan forums ?.. Has gone complete** bat chit crazy mode** on postponing this game from Thanksgiving.. A Ravens medical staff member, is accused* on covering up players Covid cases ?‍♂️... QB Lamar Jackson was just added to the Covid-19 list...    https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-tests-positive-for-covid-19 

    This Game is still on tap for Sunday at 1:15? Stay Tuned 🥷

    Well....they can whine all they want,  but the fact is, they are going to have a big advantage because of  practically have of the RFs starting lineup being out of action for that game....including  Lamar. 

    I mean,  does anyone think the Rats have a chance in that game with  RGIII at QB? 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....they can whine all they want,  but the fact is, they are going to have a big advantage because of  practically have of the RFs starting lineup being out of action for that game....including  Lamar. 

    I mean,  does anyone think the Rats have a chance in that game with  RGIII at QB? 

    So take your shit colored glasses off (Only directed at gipper and not you other fine browns fans)

    Im all for the teams being safe, i certainly don't want anyone on the steelers to get it and for it to spread through the team like it is in Baltimore.  As it stands Vance McDonald is coming off it soon and we added three to the covid list recently, one of which is tuitt. (Big blow if he's out)  The Steelers were forced into a early bye week because the titans didn't have their shit together and were breaking protocols.  The Steelers then have their thursday night game moved and what would have been a mini bye to have it moved to Sunday and now Tuesday.  The biggest issue with the players from what i can tell is that teams aren't being held accountable like they should be.  If you have a rampant outbreak you should be fined but more importantly you should lose draft capital.  The niners had to play with a ton of replacement players recently.  I also understand the Ravens would be without a lot of starters, i also get that.  It still doesn't make this situation more palatable and it's not a bunch of whining.  I'd be pissed off to if two games were moved because teams couldn't do that right thing.  THE END.

  • Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I think that if a game has to be moved twice, an investigation should see if it was from lack of protocol and if it was, then that team forfeits

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Mrs. Wife just told me that the Ravens game is moved to Tuesday.

  • I think that if a game has to be moved twice, an investigation should see if it was from lack of protocol and if it was, then that team forfeits

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #12

    @gunz41 said:

    I think that if a game has to be moved twice, an investigation should see if it was from lack of protocol and if it was, then that team forfeits

    I just think some sort of punishment should be handed down.  I'm for a team losing draft capital and if it were the Steelers I'd still be on board.  I own a business in food,  mask compliance and getting people to care about those around them has been a nightmare.  The amount of ignorance out there right now is infuriating.  DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FUCKING DO TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE and if you can't do that the hammer needs to be dropped and dropped hard. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Ohio State vs Illinois tomorrow game is cancelled due to Covid concerns.

  • Mrs. Wife just told me that the Ravens game is moved to Tuesday.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @orion said:

    Mrs. Wife just told me that the Ravens game is moved to Tuesday.

    yep: fantasy football email alert:

    • Ravens/Steelers - Moved to Tuesday, December 1 (remains in Week 12)

    Week 13 schedule changes:

    • Cowboys/Ravens - Moved to Monday, December 7 (remains in Week 13)

    Here’s how we will proceed with transaction/waiver processing and other weekly items following the completion of Week 12. This info will also apply to future weeks that have a Tuesday game added to the schedule.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....they can whine all they want,  but the fact is, they are going to have a big advantage because of  practically have of the RFs starting lineup being out of action for that game....including  Lamar. 

    I mean,  does anyone think the Rats have a chance in that game with  RGIII at QB? 

    So take your shit colored glasses off (Only directed at gipper and not you other fine browns fans)

    Im all for the teams being safe, i certainly don't want anyone on the steelers to get it and for it to spread through the team like it is in Baltimore.  As it stands Vance McDonald is coming off it soon and we added three to the covid list recently, one of which is tuitt. (Big blow if he's out)  The Steelers were forced into a early bye week because the titans didn't have their shit together and were breaking protocols.  The Steelers then have their thursday night game moved and what would have been a mini bye to have it moved to Sunday and now Tuesday.  The biggest issue with the players from what i can tell is that teams aren't being held accountable like they should be.  If you have a rampant outbreak you should be fined but more importantly you should lose draft capital.  The niners had to play with a ton of replacement players recently.  I also understand the Ravens would be without a lot of starters, i also get that.  It still doesn't make this situation more palatable and it's not a bunch of whining.  I'd be pissed off to if two games were moved because teams couldn't do that right thing.  THE END.

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #15

    @vagitron said:

    So take your shit colored glasses off (Only directed at gipper and not you other fine browns fans)

    Im all for the teams being safe, i certainly don't want anyone on the steelers to get it and for it to spread through the team like it is in Baltimore.  As it stands Vance McDonald is coming off it soon and we added three to the covid list recently, one of which is tuitt. (Big blow if he's out)  The Steelers were forced into a early bye week because the titans didn't have their shit together and were breaking protocols.  The Steelers then have their thursday night game moved and what would have been a mini bye to have it moved to Sunday and now Tuesday.  The biggest issue with the players from what i can tell is that teams aren't being held accountable like they should be.  If you have a rampant outbreak you should be fined but more importantly you should lose draft capital.  The niners had to play with a ton of replacement players recently.  I also understand the Ravens would be without a lot of starters, i also get that.  It still doesn't make this situation more palatable and it's not a bunch of whining.  I'd be pissed off to if two games were moved because teams couldn't do that right thing.  THE END.

    Calm down and stop your whining.  There was nothing offensive with what Gip said.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....they can whine all they want,  but the fact is, they are going to have a big advantage because of  practically have of the RFs starting lineup being out of action for that game....including  Lamar. 

    I mean,  does anyone think the Rats have a chance in that game with  RGIII at QB? 

    So take your shit colored glasses off (Only directed at gipper and not you other fine browns fans)

    Im all for the teams being safe, i certainly don't want anyone on the steelers to get it and for it to spread through the team like it is in Baltimore.  As it stands Vance McDonald is coming off it soon and we added three to the covid list recently, one of which is tuitt. (Big blow if he's out)  The Steelers were forced into a early bye week because the titans didn't have their shit together and were breaking protocols.  The Steelers then have their thursday night game moved and what would have been a mini bye to have it moved to Sunday and now Tuesday.  The biggest issue with the players from what i can tell is that teams aren't being held accountable like they should be.  If you have a rampant outbreak you should be fined but more importantly you should lose draft capital.  The niners had to play with a ton of replacement players recently.  I also understand the Ravens would be without a lot of starters, i also get that.  It still doesn't make this situation more palatable and it's not a bunch of whining.  I'd be pissed off to if two games were moved because teams couldn't do that right thing.  THE END.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @vagitron said:

    So take your shit colored glasses off (Only directed at gipper and not you other fine browns fans)

    The only shit I see is whatever you have typed. 

    Im all for the teams being safe, i certainly don't want anyone on the steelers to get it and for it to spread through the team like it is in Baltimore.  As it stands Vance McDonald is coming off it soon and we added three to the covid list recently, one of which is tuitt. (Big blow if he's out)  The Steelers were forced into a early bye week because the titans didn't have their shit together and were breaking protocols.  The Steelers then have their thursday night game moved and what would have been a mini bye to have it moved to Sunday and now Tuesday.  The biggest issue with the players from what i can tell is that teams aren't being held accountable like they should be.  If you have a rampant outbreak you should be fined but more importantly you should lose draft capital.  The niners had to play with a ton of replacement players recently.  I also understand the Ravens would be without a lot of starters, i also get that.  It still doesn't make this situation more palatable and it's not a bunch of whining.  I'd be pissed off to if two games were moved because teams couldn't do that right thing.  THE END.

    I don't know....wtf is it you are trying to say?   Are you really suggesting that the Spermsuckers  would NOT  have a big advantage in this game if RGIII starts for the Ratfucks....and if like half their starting lineup is out.  

  • @gunz41 said:

    I think that if a game has to be moved twice, an investigation should see if it was from lack of protocol and if it was, then that team forfeits

    I just think some sort of punishment should be handed down.  I'm for a team losing draft capital and if it were the Steelers I'd still be on board.  I own a business in food,  mask compliance and getting people to care about those around them has been a nightmare.  The amount of ignorance out there right now is infuriating.  DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FUCKING DO TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE and if you can't do that the hammer needs to be dropped and dropped hard. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @vagitron said:

    I just think some sort of punishment should be handed down.  I'm for a team losing draft capital and if it were the Steelers I'd still be on board.  I own a business in food,  mask compliance and getting people to care about those around them has been a nightmare.  The amount of ignorance out there right now is infuriating.  DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FUCKING DO TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE and if you can't do that the hammer needs to be dropped and dropped hard. 

    What more punishment do you want to give the Ravens?  Like I said....they are going to be without their starting QB, and half their starting lineup.  That is the next best thing to granting a forfeit.

    Let's put it this way......how embarassing would it be for your Spermsuckers to get beat by RGIII and the Ravens in this game? 

  • Ohio State vs Illinois tomorrow game is cancelled due to Covid concerns.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ohio State vs Illinois tomorrow game is cancelled due to Covid concerns.

    Fuck me.  This is getting ridiculous.    It is not ridiculous to cancel the game....but it is ridiculous to just havecertain  games picked and chosen to be cancelled.   Notre Dame and North Carolina played today....as did other teams.  

    Why shouldn't just the entire college football schedule be cancelled/postponed, whatever? 

  • @gunz41 said:

    I think that if a game has to be moved twice, an investigation should see if it was from lack of protocol and if it was, then that team forfeits

    I just think some sort of punishment should be handed down.  I'm for a team losing draft capital and if it were the Steelers I'd still be on board.  I own a business in food,  mask compliance and getting people to care about those around them has been a nightmare.  The amount of ignorance out there right now is infuriating.  DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FUCKING DO TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE and if you can't do that the hammer needs to be dropped and dropped hard. 

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @vagitron said:

    I just think some sort of punishment should be handed down.  I'm for a team losing draft capital and if it were the Steelers I'd still be on board.  

    Steelers added three guys to their COVID list about nine hours ago. Take a draft pick from them, that is complete bullshit!!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Ohio State vs Illinois tomorrow game is cancelled due to Covid concerns.

    Fuck me.  This is getting ridiculous.    It is not ridiculous to cancel the game....but it is ridiculous to just havecertain  games picked and chosen to be cancelled.   Notre Dame and North Carolina played today....as did other teams.  

    Why shouldn't just the entire college football schedule be cancelled/postponed, whatever? 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    Fuck me.  This is getting ridiculous.    It is not ridiculous to cancel the game....but it is ridiculous to just have certain  games picked and chosen to be cancelled.   Notre Dame and North Carolina played today....as did other teams.  

    Why shouldn't just the entire college football schedule be cancelled/postponed, whatever? 

    Or the NFL? Elementary my dear Watson  $$$$$$  Even if they manage to pull off the rest of this season, it deserves one big *

    Not that I'll shed any tears for the Steelers or Ravens, but what should have been a mini-bye for both teams turned into a short week....  And the Browns still have to play the seriously infected Ratbirds yet.  

    Vaccine won't be generally available in time for the Super $$$ Bowl.  No or minimal fans there- just special I tell ya.  🙁  

  • @the-gipper said:

    Fuck me.  This is getting ridiculous.    It is not ridiculous to cancel the game....but it is ridiculous to just have certain  games picked and chosen to be cancelled.   Notre Dame and North Carolina played today....as did other teams.  

    Why shouldn't just the entire college football schedule be cancelled/postponed, whatever? 

    Or the NFL? Elementary my dear Watson  $$$$$$  Even if they manage to pull off the rest of this season, it deserves one big *

    Not that I'll shed any tears for the Steelers or Ravens, but what should have been a mini-bye for both teams turned into a short week....  And the Browns still have to play the seriously infected Ratbirds yet.  

    Vaccine won't be generally available in time for the Super $$$ Bowl.  No or minimal fans there- just special I tell ya.  🙁  

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @hoorta said:

    Vaccine won't be generally available in time for the Super $$$ Bowl. 

    And it'd be wasted on NFL players.

    By the time it's approved in Mid-December the second dose of the two-dose requirement for immunization would not be administered until mid-January.

    Just put the playoff teams in a bubble.. or bubbles of their own... how ever many teams there are and roll with it.

    Rumor has it someone someone offered up a bet that the NFL would be early in the queue. Tell them I'll take a Franklin against that...

  • @vagitron said:

    I just think some sort of punishment should be handed down.  I'm for a team losing draft capital and if it were the Steelers I'd still be on board.  

    Steelers added three guys to their COVID list about nine hours ago. Take a draft pick from them, that is complete bullshit!!

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @hx214 said:

    Steelers added three guys to their COVID list about nine hours ago. Take a draft pick from them, that is complete bullshit!!

    The difference is the steelers didn't have people blatantly breaking protocol. 

  • @vagitron said:

    So take your shit colored glasses off (Only directed at gipper and not you other fine browns fans)

    Im all for the teams being safe, i certainly don't want anyone on the steelers to get it and for it to spread through the team like it is in Baltimore.  As it stands Vance McDonald is coming off it soon and we added three to the covid list recently, one of which is tuitt. (Big blow if he's out)  The Steelers were forced into a early bye week because the titans didn't have their shit together and were breaking protocols.  The Steelers then have their thursday night game moved and what would have been a mini bye to have it moved to Sunday and now Tuesday.  The biggest issue with the players from what i can tell is that teams aren't being held accountable like they should be.  If you have a rampant outbreak you should be fined but more importantly you should lose draft capital.  The niners had to play with a ton of replacement players recently.  I also understand the Ravens would be without a lot of starters, i also get that.  It still doesn't make this situation more palatable and it's not a bunch of whining.  I'd be pissed off to if two games were moved because teams couldn't do that right thing.  THE END.

    Calm down and stop your whining.  There was nothing offensive with what Gip said.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @gorka said:

    Calm down and stop your whining.  There was nothing offensive with what Gip said.

    So are you new to these exchanges with gipper or? I never get "upset" in the true sense but I do swear a lot. I'm also allowed to whine about people being fucking dumb in a global health crisis. 

  • @vagitron said:

    So take your shit colored glasses off (Only directed at gipper and not you other fine browns fans)

    Im all for the teams being safe, i certainly don't want anyone on the steelers to get it and for it to spread through the team like it is in Baltimore.  As it stands Vance McDonald is coming off it soon and we added three to the covid list recently, one of which is tuitt. (Big blow if he's out)  The Steelers were forced into a early bye week because the titans didn't have their shit together and were breaking protocols.  The Steelers then have their thursday night game moved and what would have been a mini bye to have it moved to Sunday and now Tuesday.  The biggest issue with the players from what i can tell is that teams aren't being held accountable like they should be.  If you have a rampant outbreak you should be fined but more importantly you should lose draft capital.  The niners had to play with a ton of replacement players recently.  I also understand the Ravens would be without a lot of starters, i also get that.  It still doesn't make this situation more palatable and it's not a bunch of whining.  I'd be pissed off to if two games were moved because teams couldn't do that right thing.  THE END.

    Calm down and stop your whining.  There was nothing offensive with what Gip said.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #24

    @gorka said:

    Calm down and stop your whining.  There was nothing offensive with what Gip said.

    Further more you would be incorrect. The Steelers players are upset because of two moved games both the result of people/teams unable to follow protocols. You then have games moved and with the Ravens a major spreader event. The virus is going to happen but there are obviously things we can do to mitigate it. Soooo implying steeler players are only upset because they can't play a replacement Ravens team is "offensive" 

    I want that whole roster on the field before they play. 

  • @gorka said:

    Calm down and stop your whining.  There was nothing offensive with what Gip said.

    So are you new to these exchanges with gipper or? I never get "upset" in the true sense but I do swear a lot. I'm also allowed to whine about people being fucking dumb in a global health crisis. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @vagitron said:

    So are you new to these exchanges with gipper or? I never get "upset" in the true sense but I do swear a lot. I'm also allowed to whine 

    Yes...whining is what you do best. 

  • @hx214 said:

    Steelers added three guys to their COVID list about nine hours ago. Take a draft pick from them, that is complete bullshit!!

    The difference is the steelers didn't have people blatantly breaking protocol. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @vagitron said:

    The difference is the steelers didn't have people blatantly breaking protocol. 

    I don't think we know that.  They may have broken protocols just as much as any other team's players....and that may be why 3 of them are now on the shelf.