Ravens/Steelers game postponed
-
Next week is all screwed up. And it’s only Monday
-
Wait... what?
Tree lighting?
Yea, the tree at Rockefeller center. lol
I get that it's possibly a morale booster for some and that people love the tree being lit but enough to alter when a game is played? How the hell did the league arrive at a 3:40 start time? it's all so weird and incredibly inconsistent and frankly unfair. They screwed the broncos and they screwed the Niners. Harbaugh has to have some dirt on old roger. lol
-
Wait... what?
Tree lighting?
Yea, the tree at Rockefeller center. lol
I get that it's possibly a morale booster for some and that people love the tree being lit but enough to alter when a game is played? How the hell did the league arrive at a 3:40 start time? it's all so weird and incredibly inconsistent and frankly unfair. They screwed the broncos and they screwed the Niners. Harbaugh has to have some dirt on old roger. lol
Yea, the tree at Rockefeller center. lol
I get that it's possibly a morale booster for some and that people love the tree being lit but enough to alter when a game is played? How the hell did the league arrive at a 3:40 start time? it's all so weird and incredibly inconsistent and frankly unfair. They screwed the broncos and they screwed the Niners. Harbaugh has to have some dirt on old roger. lol
3:40 in the afternoon on Wednesday? What in effing hell
-
Yea, the tree at Rockefeller center. lol
I get that it's possibly a morale booster for some and that people love the tree being lit but enough to alter when a game is played? How the hell did the league arrive at a 3:40 start time? it's all so weird and incredibly inconsistent and frankly unfair. They screwed the broncos and they screwed the Niners. Harbaugh has to have some dirt on old roger. lol
3:40 in the afternoon on Wednesday? What in effing hell
3:40 in the afternoon on Wednesday? What in effing hell
Sucks to be on the west coast.
-
I don't need to provide links. Use fucking Google. Connor is in protocol, buggs and tuitt. McDonald is out. Buggs is now out. Now compare that to Baltimore. Further more the league is now bending over backwards for the Ravens. The Broncos asked for an extra day and the NFL said pound sand. I'm done for a while engaging you. It's like sitting on a chair and lining people up to punch you in the dick. I get nothing from it but pain and suffering. You are ridiculous and guess what a lot of your own think you are ridiculous too.
I don't need to provide links. Use fucking Google. Connor is in protocol, buggs and tuitt. McDonald is out. Buggs is now out. Now compare that to Baltimore. Further more the league is now bending over backwards for the Ravens. The Broncos asked for an extra day and the NFL said pound sand. I'm done for a while engaging you. It's like sitting on a chair and lining people up to punch you in the dick. I get nothing from it but pain and suffering. You are ridiculous and guess what a lot of your own think you are ridiculous too.
Actually yes you made a claim so you need to prove it. You can use Google as well or better than I can so prove it.
-
I don't need to provide links. Use fucking Google. Connor is in protocol, buggs and tuitt. McDonald is out. Buggs is now out. Now compare that to Baltimore. Further more the league is now bending over backwards for the Ravens. The Broncos asked for an extra day and the NFL said pound sand. I'm done for a while engaging you. It's like sitting on a chair and lining people up to punch you in the dick. I get nothing from it but pain and suffering. You are ridiculous and guess what a lot of your own think you are ridiculous too.
Actually yes you made a claim so you need to prove it. You can use Google as well or better than I can so prove it.
Actually yes you made a claim so you need to prove it. You can use Google as well or better than I can so prove it.
I don't care to prove it to you is my point. I could take the time to document things and you'd find a way to discredit it. It's a waste of my time. "Nice try, satan"
-
-
Actually yes you made a claim so you need to prove it. You can use Google as well or better than I can so prove it.
I don't care to prove it to you is my point. I could take the time to document things and you'd find a way to discredit it. It's a waste of my time. "Nice try, satan"
I don't care to prove it to you is my point. I could take the time to document things and you'd find a way to discredit it. It's a waste of my time. "Nice try, satan"
You would discredit it yourself just by being you.
Nevertheless....I did check and found that there were at least 5 Steeler players out.....but the league did you a favor because two of them were able to come back just today I believe. The RFs do have a bunch. Like 19. But most of them are on the list because they had "close contact" with a player that tested positive. I don't know every single player on a team cannot be considered to not have had close contact. Its football. Nevertheless, fuck them. You should have a gimme game against them. And yes, it seems that the league is bending over backward to help them. I don't know how they are going to field a roster to play in two days. You should have both been required to have played with your depleted rosters.
-
so, the NFL refused to let the broncos move their game at all....
but they moved the ratbird/squealer game three times.
Denver 0
ratbirds/squealers/nfl... 3
-
Game postponed again... now moved to Wed. afternoon.
And had pushed back games the following week for both teams.
What a mess...
And the reason they moved it to the afternoon is the fucking tree lighting in New York. No bullshit. ?
3:40 game is going to be a pain in the ass for a lot of people. Fuck the NFL with this bullshit.
And the reason they moved it to the afternoon is the fucking tree lighting in New York. No bullshit. ?
3:40 game is going to be a pain in the ass for a lot of people. Fuck the NFL with this bullshit.
LOL, it's why DVRs are big.
I totally agree with you on this BS of a season the NFL is perpetrating. What happens if even more Ravens players turn up positive? We're at NFL DefCon5- or more likely- NFL season week 18. No way around it- unless they just say- game is totally cancelled.
Yea, the tree at Rockefeller center. lol
I get that it's possibly a morale booster for some and that people love the tree being lit but enough to alter when a game is played? How the hell did the league arrive at a 3:40 start time? it's all so weird and incredibly inconsistent and frankly unfair. They screwed the broncos and they screwed the Niners. Harbaugh has to have some dirt on old roger. lol
You can do the Browns a favor by beating the Ratbirds for us. We're not going to catch you- but two more losses and the Ravens are out of the postseason....
-
And the reason they moved it to the afternoon is the fucking tree lighting in New York. No bullshit. ?
3:40 game is going to be a pain in the ass for a lot of people. Fuck the NFL with this bullshit.
LOL, it's why DVRs are big.
I totally agree with you on this BS of a season the NFL is perpetrating. What happens if even more Ravens players turn up positive? We're at NFL DefCon5- or more likely- NFL season week 18. No way around it- unless they just say- game is totally cancelled.
Yea, the tree at Rockefeller center. lol
I get that it's possibly a morale booster for some and that people love the tree being lit but enough to alter when a game is played? How the hell did the league arrive at a 3:40 start time? it's all so weird and incredibly inconsistent and frankly unfair. They screwed the broncos and they screwed the Niners. Harbaugh has to have some dirt on old roger. lol
You can do the Browns a favor by beating the Ratbirds for us. We're not going to catch you- but two more losses and the Ravens are out of the postseason....
LOL, it's why DVRs are big.
I totally agree with you on this BS of a season the NFL is perpetrating. What happens if even more Ravens players turn up positive? We're at NFL DefCon5- or more likely- NFL season week 18. No way around it- unless they just say- game is totally cancelled.
You can do the Browns a favor by beating the Ratbirds for us. We're not going to catch you- but two more losses and the Ravens are out of the postseason....
I'm not about the DVR life with football games, especially now. I'm too linked in with the team via a bunch of social media channels, the game would get ruined for me so i try to watch them all from kickoff live. I will be able to make it work wednesday but it's still weird.
-
-
The raven covid list as of today.
The steelers covid list unless I'm mistaken is:
Stephon Tuitt
James Connor
And that's it. It's not even comparable. I believe some for the Ravens do come off tomorrow tho. Dobbins and Ingram for sure.
They game was postponed again to tomorrow and I know for sure Ingram comes off it by then. I don't know about the rest of them.
-
3:40 in the afternoon on Wednesday? What in effing hell
Sucks to be on the west coast.
Sucks to be on the west coast.
ah fuck that 12:40 in the afternoon I will just get my drink on a little early
-
Honestly at this point the rats should be forced to forfeit
-
Honestly at this point the rats should be forced to forfeit
Honestly at this point the rats should be forced to forfeit
No, let them play. If they are short handed, so be it. Or activate their entire practice squad.
It would be hilarious if the RFs beat the SSs.....and a complete embarassment. But, no, that is not in our best interest.
-
The steelers covid list unless I'm mistaken is:
Stephon Tuitt
James Connor
Hawkins, also... and there was a report that Buggs was on it as well, although he's not listed on the team site.
Meanwhile on the eve of the thrice postponed game two more Ravens tested positive, one player and one staffer. Neither got on the plane to PTG tonite. However...
The player reportedly is Geno Stone (S). He was at their last walkthrough albeit reportedly "distanced".
Another round of tests is scheduled for tomorrow.
At this point I don't now what more the NFL needs to cancel this game. I can only guess they don't want an asterisk next to the potentially 2nd "prefect season" in league history.
-
The steelers covid list unless I'm mistaken is:
Stephon Tuitt
James Connor
Hawkins, also... and there was a report that Buggs was on it as well, although he's not listed on the team site.
Meanwhile on the eve of the thrice postponed game two more Ravens tested positive, one player and one staffer. Neither got on the plane to PTG tonite. However...
The player reportedly is Geno Stone (S). He was at their last walkthrough albeit reportedly "distanced".
Another round of tests is scheduled for tomorrow.
At this point I don't now what more the NFL needs to cancel this game. I can only guess they don't want an asterisk next to the potentially 2nd "prefect season" in league history.
Hawkins, also... and there was a report that Buggs was on it as well, although he's not listed on the team site.
Meanwhile on the eve of the thrice postponed game two more Ravens tested positive, one player and one staffer. Neither got on the plane to PTG tonite. However...
The player reportedly is Geno Stone (S). He was at their last walkthrough albeit reportedly "distanced".
Another round of tests is scheduled for tomorrow.
At this point I don't now what more the NFL needs to cancel this game. I can only guess they don't want an asterisk next to the potentially 2nd "prefect season" in league history.
I'll try to dig up the OpEd piece I saw addressing this. Forcing the Ravens to play this game with major playoff implications for them seriously short handed is a joke.
We'd be screaming to high heaven NO FAIR!! If it was the Browns instead.
-
-
LOL, it's why DVRs are big.
I totally agree with you on this BS of a season the NFL is perpetrating. What happens if even more Ravens players turn up positive? We're at NFL DefCon5- or more likely- NFL season week 18. No way around it- unless they just say- game is totally cancelled.
You can do the Browns a favor by beating the Ratbirds for us. We're not going to catch you- but two more losses and the Ravens are out of the postseason....
I'm not about the DVR life with football games, especially now. I'm too linked in with the team via a bunch of social media channels, the game would get ruined for me so i try to watch them all from kickoff live. I will be able to make it work wednesday but it's still weird.
I'm not about the DVR life with football games, especially now. I'm too linked in with the team via a bunch of social media channels, the game would get ruined for me so i try to watch them all from kickoff live. I will be able to make it work wednesday but it's still weird.
I let the DVR record the first 45-60 minutes of a game before I watch it in order to skip over the commercials and other bullshit. It usually catches up to the live feed late 3rd-early 4th quarter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login