Ravens/Steelers game postponed
-
so, the NFL refused to let the broncos move their game at all....
but they moved the ratbird/squealer game three times.
Denver 0
ratbirds/squealers/nfl... 3
-
Game postponed again... now moved to Wed. afternoon.
And had pushed back games the following week for both teams.
What a mess...
And the reason they moved it to the afternoon is the fucking tree lighting in New York. No bullshit. ?
3:40 game is going to be a pain in the ass for a lot of people. Fuck the NFL with this bullshit.
And the reason they moved it to the afternoon is the fucking tree lighting in New York. No bullshit. ?
3:40 game is going to be a pain in the ass for a lot of people. Fuck the NFL with this bullshit.
LOL, it's why DVRs are big.
I totally agree with you on this BS of a season the NFL is perpetrating. What happens if even more Ravens players turn up positive? We're at NFL DefCon5- or more likely- NFL season week 18. No way around it- unless they just say- game is totally cancelled.
Yea, the tree at Rockefeller center. lol
I get that it's possibly a morale booster for some and that people love the tree being lit but enough to alter when a game is played? How the hell did the league arrive at a 3:40 start time? it's all so weird and incredibly inconsistent and frankly unfair. They screwed the broncos and they screwed the Niners. Harbaugh has to have some dirt on old roger. lol
You can do the Browns a favor by beating the Ratbirds for us. We're not going to catch you- but two more losses and the Ravens are out of the postseason....
-
And the reason they moved it to the afternoon is the fucking tree lighting in New York. No bullshit. ?
3:40 game is going to be a pain in the ass for a lot of people. Fuck the NFL with this bullshit.
LOL, it's why DVRs are big.
I totally agree with you on this BS of a season the NFL is perpetrating. What happens if even more Ravens players turn up positive? We're at NFL DefCon5- or more likely- NFL season week 18. No way around it- unless they just say- game is totally cancelled.
Yea, the tree at Rockefeller center. lol
I get that it's possibly a morale booster for some and that people love the tree being lit but enough to alter when a game is played? How the hell did the league arrive at a 3:40 start time? it's all so weird and incredibly inconsistent and frankly unfair. They screwed the broncos and they screwed the Niners. Harbaugh has to have some dirt on old roger. lol
You can do the Browns a favor by beating the Ratbirds for us. We're not going to catch you- but two more losses and the Ravens are out of the postseason....
LOL, it's why DVRs are big.
I totally agree with you on this BS of a season the NFL is perpetrating. What happens if even more Ravens players turn up positive? We're at NFL DefCon5- or more likely- NFL season week 18. No way around it- unless they just say- game is totally cancelled.
You can do the Browns a favor by beating the Ratbirds for us. We're not going to catch you- but two more losses and the Ravens are out of the postseason....
I'm not about the DVR life with football games, especially now. I'm too linked in with the team via a bunch of social media channels, the game would get ruined for me so i try to watch them all from kickoff live. I will be able to make it work wednesday but it's still weird.
-
-
The raven covid list as of today.
The steelers covid list unless I'm mistaken is:
Stephon Tuitt
James Connor
And that's it. It's not even comparable. I believe some for the Ravens do come off tomorrow tho. Dobbins and Ingram for sure.
They game was postponed again to tomorrow and I know for sure Ingram comes off it by then. I don't know about the rest of them.
-
3:40 in the afternoon on Wednesday? What in effing hell
Sucks to be on the west coast.
Sucks to be on the west coast.
ah fuck that 12:40 in the afternoon I will just get my drink on a little early
-
Honestly at this point the rats should be forced to forfeit
-
Honestly at this point the rats should be forced to forfeit
Honestly at this point the rats should be forced to forfeit
No, let them play. If they are short handed, so be it. Or activate their entire practice squad.
It would be hilarious if the RFs beat the SSs.....and a complete embarassment. But, no, that is not in our best interest.
-
The steelers covid list unless I'm mistaken is:
Stephon Tuitt
James Connor
Hawkins, also... and there was a report that Buggs was on it as well, although he's not listed on the team site.
Meanwhile on the eve of the thrice postponed game two more Ravens tested positive, one player and one staffer. Neither got on the plane to PTG tonite. However...
The player reportedly is Geno Stone (S). He was at their last walkthrough albeit reportedly "distanced".
Another round of tests is scheduled for tomorrow.
At this point I don't now what more the NFL needs to cancel this game. I can only guess they don't want an asterisk next to the potentially 2nd "prefect season" in league history.
-
The steelers covid list unless I'm mistaken is:
Stephon Tuitt
James Connor
Hawkins, also... and there was a report that Buggs was on it as well, although he's not listed on the team site.
Meanwhile on the eve of the thrice postponed game two more Ravens tested positive, one player and one staffer. Neither got on the plane to PTG tonite. However...
The player reportedly is Geno Stone (S). He was at their last walkthrough albeit reportedly "distanced".
Another round of tests is scheduled for tomorrow.
At this point I don't now what more the NFL needs to cancel this game. I can only guess they don't want an asterisk next to the potentially 2nd "prefect season" in league history.
Hawkins, also... and there was a report that Buggs was on it as well, although he's not listed on the team site.
Meanwhile on the eve of the thrice postponed game two more Ravens tested positive, one player and one staffer. Neither got on the plane to PTG tonite. However...
The player reportedly is Geno Stone (S). He was at their last walkthrough albeit reportedly "distanced".
Another round of tests is scheduled for tomorrow.
At this point I don't now what more the NFL needs to cancel this game. I can only guess they don't want an asterisk next to the potentially 2nd "prefect season" in league history.
I'll try to dig up the OpEd piece I saw addressing this. Forcing the Ravens to play this game with major playoff implications for them seriously short handed is a joke.
We'd be screaming to high heaven NO FAIR!! If it was the Browns instead.
-
-
LOL, it's why DVRs are big.
I totally agree with you on this BS of a season the NFL is perpetrating. What happens if even more Ravens players turn up positive? We're at NFL DefCon5- or more likely- NFL season week 18. No way around it- unless they just say- game is totally cancelled.
You can do the Browns a favor by beating the Ratbirds for us. We're not going to catch you- but two more losses and the Ravens are out of the postseason....
I'm not about the DVR life with football games, especially now. I'm too linked in with the team via a bunch of social media channels, the game would get ruined for me so i try to watch them all from kickoff live. I will be able to make it work wednesday but it's still weird.
I'm not about the DVR life with football games, especially now. I'm too linked in with the team via a bunch of social media channels, the game would get ruined for me so i try to watch them all from kickoff live. I will be able to make it work wednesday but it's still weird.
I let the DVR record the first 45-60 minutes of a game before I watch it in order to skip over the commercials and other bullshit. It usually catches up to the live feed late 3rd-early 4th quarter.
-
Hawkins, also... and there was a report that Buggs was on it as well, although he's not listed on the team site.
Meanwhile on the eve of the thrice postponed game two more Ravens tested positive, one player and one staffer. Neither got on the plane to PTG tonite. However...
The player reportedly is Geno Stone (S). He was at their last walkthrough albeit reportedly "distanced".
Another round of tests is scheduled for tomorrow.
At this point I don't now what more the NFL needs to cancel this game. I can only guess they don't want an asterisk next to the potentially 2nd "prefect season" in league history.
I'll try to dig up the OpEd piece I saw addressing this. Forcing the Ravens to play this game with major playoff implications for them seriously short handed is a joke.
We'd be screaming to high heaven NO FAIR!! If it was the Browns instead.
-
Hawkins, also... and there was a report that Buggs was on it as well, although he's not listed on the team site.
Meanwhile on the eve of the thrice postponed game two more Ravens tested positive, one player and one staffer. Neither got on the plane to PTG tonite. However...
The player reportedly is Geno Stone (S). He was at their last walkthrough albeit reportedly "distanced".
Another round of tests is scheduled for tomorrow.
At this point I don't now what more the NFL needs to cancel this game. I can only guess they don't want an asterisk next to the potentially 2nd "prefect season" in league history.
I'll try to dig up the OpEd piece I saw addressing this. Forcing the Ravens to play this game with major playoff implications for them seriously short handed is a joke.
We'd be screaming to high heaven NO FAIR!! If it was the Browns instead.
I'll try to dig up the OpEd piece I saw addressing this. Forcing the Ravens to play this game with major playoff implications for them seriously short handed is a joke.
We'd be screaming to high heaven NO FAIR!! If it was the Browns instead.
It may be unfair to the RFs....but it is also not fair to the Squibs who have to be jerked around like this. Not that the league doesn't already bend over backward for them consistently.
-
-
during nightly news last night nbc got blacked out on directv fucking assholes
You must be in a market where Tegna owns the station. It's a constant battle with big station owners like Tegna and NexStar trying to get max $$$ out of DirecTV and Spectrum. With the result your satellite or cable bill is constantly going up into the stratosphere. My D* bill is up to $160 a month, and my only indulgence is $12 bucks for STO, so I can catch Browns Red Zone and the Cavs games.
Some thoughts.. 1) It's little wonder streaming services are booming, they're way cheaper, if you're not too picky on Channel availability.
2) DirecTV rant: Not surprised AT&T is trying to sell them off. It's their MO, buy a thriving company and ruin them. I used to own Direct stock, dumped it the second I got wind AT&T was going to buy them. If they didn't have the exclusive rights to Sunday ticket, I'd be a former customer. A little factoid- 20% of your Direct bill goes to ESPN.
Regarding your blackout, for every problem there is a solution. If you're not way out in the boondocks, get an amplified antenna, and plug it directly into your TV. Oh, and Direct doesn't advertise it, but you can request a black box that connects to your receiver via a SATA cable, attach the antenna to that, and program the reciever to recognize local OTA channels.
That works with a HR-54 or lower, can't vouch if it's available on the new Genie2s.
-
Oh, it's fair.?
It is fair... and moreover although I wrote "cancel", what I meant to say was "forfeit".
-
during nightly news last night nbc got blacked out on directv fucking assholes
You must be in a market where Tegna owns the station. It's a constant battle with big station owners like Tegna and NexStar trying to get max $$$ out of DirecTV and Spectrum. With the result your satellite or cable bill is constantly going up into the stratosphere. My D* bill is up to $160 a month, and my only indulgence is $12 bucks for STO, so I can catch Browns Red Zone and the Cavs games.
Some thoughts.. 1) It's little wonder streaming services are booming, they're way cheaper, if you're not too picky on Channel availability.
2) DirecTV rant: Not surprised AT&T is trying to sell them off. It's their MO, buy a thriving company and ruin them. I used to own Direct stock, dumped it the second I got wind AT&T was going to buy them. If they didn't have the exclusive rights to Sunday ticket, I'd be a former customer. A little factoid- 20% of your Direct bill goes to ESPN.
Regarding your blackout, for every problem there is a solution. If you're not way out in the boondocks, get an amplified antenna, and plug it directly into your TV. Oh, and Direct doesn't advertise it, but you can request a black box that connects to your receiver via a SATA cable, attach the antenna to that, and program the reciever to recognize local OTA channels.
That works with a HR-54 or lower, can't vouch if it's available on the new Genie2s.
You must be in a market where Tegna owns the station. It's a constant battle with big station owners like Tegna and NexStar trying to get max $$$ out of DirecTV and Spectrum. With the result your satellite or cable bill is constantly going up into the stratosphere. My D* bill is up to $160 a month, and my only indulgence is $12 bucks for STO, so I can catch Browns Red Zone and the Cavs games.
Some thoughts.. 1) It's little wonder streaming services are booming, they're way cheaper, if you're not too picky on Channel availability.
2) DirecTV rant: Not surprised AT&T is trying to sell them off. It's their MO, buy a thriving company and ruin them. I used to own Direct stock, dumped it the second I got wind AT&T was going to buy them. If they didn't have the exclusive rights to Sunday ticket, I'd be a former customer. A little factoid- 20% of your Direct bill goes to ESPN.
Regarding your blackout, for every problem there is a solution. If you're not way out in the boondocks, get an amplified antenna, and plug it directly into your TV. Oh, and Direct doesn't advertise it, but you can request a black box that connects to your receiver via a SATA cable, attach the antenna to that, and program the reciever to recognize local OTA channels.
That works with a HR-54 or lower, can't vouch if it's available on the new Genie2s.
thanks for the heads up AND hell yes i do have a antenna I can use I forgot all about it
and ya it is tegna Basterds
-
during nightly news last night nbc got blacked out on directv fucking assholes
You must be in a market where Tegna owns the station. It's a constant battle with big station owners like Tegna and NexStar trying to get max $$$ out of DirecTV and Spectrum. With the result your satellite or cable bill is constantly going up into the stratosphere. My D* bill is up to $160 a month, and my only indulgence is $12 bucks for STO, so I can catch Browns Red Zone and the Cavs games.
Some thoughts.. 1) It's little wonder streaming services are booming, they're way cheaper, if you're not too picky on Channel availability.
2) DirecTV rant: Not surprised AT&T is trying to sell them off. It's their MO, buy a thriving company and ruin them. I used to own Direct stock, dumped it the second I got wind AT&T was going to buy them. If they didn't have the exclusive rights to Sunday ticket, I'd be a former customer. A little factoid- 20% of your Direct bill goes to ESPN.
Regarding your blackout, for every problem there is a solution. If you're not way out in the boondocks, get an amplified antenna, and plug it directly into your TV. Oh, and Direct doesn't advertise it, but you can request a black box that connects to your receiver via a SATA cable, attach the antenna to that, and program the reciever to recognize local OTA channels.
That works with a HR-54 or lower, can't vouch if it's available on the new Genie2s.
You must be in a market where Tegna owns the station. It's a constant battle with big station owners like Tegna and NexStar trying to get max $$$ out of DirecTV and Spectrum. With the result your satellite or cable bill is constantly going up into the stratosphere. My D* bill is up to $160 a month, and my only indulgence is $12 bucks for STO, so I can catch Browns Red Zone and the Cavs games.
Some thoughts.. 1) It's little wonder streaming services are booming, they're way cheaper, if you're not too picky on Channel availability.
2) DirecTV rant: Not surprised AT&T is trying to sell them off. It's their MO, buy a thriving company and ruin them. I used to own Direct stock, dumped it the second I got wind AT&T was going to buy them. If they didn't have the exclusive rights to Sunday ticket, I'd be a former customer. A little factoid- 20% of your Direct bill goes to ESPN.
Regarding your blackout, for every problem there is a solution. If you're not way out in the boondocks, get an amplified antenna, and plug it directly into your TV. Oh, and Direct doesn't advertise it, but you can request a black box that connects to your receiver via a SATA cable, attach the antenna to that, and program the reciever to recognize local OTA channels.
That works with a HR-54 or lower, can't vouch if it's available on the new Genie2s.
there custom service really sucks but if you threaten to cancel they pick right up and in doing so i have gotten the sunday ticket free the past 2 years
-
I’m glad that Haden hangs onto interceptions at this point in his career and got all the drops out of his system with us.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login