Skip to content

Ravens/Steelers game postponed

The Browns Board
100 21 2.9k 1
  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #90

    image.thumb.png.3fac97427ab46799d637700b617916aa.png

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @vambo said:

    image.thumb.png.3fac97427ab46799d637700b617916aa.png

    Yea the league hasn't been consistent with anything in a good long while.  Fucked the Broncos but delayed the game today multiple times.  Fucked the Niners but delayed the game today multiple times.  It's a shit show and i will never ever deny it.  

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea' it's a official you're a dipshit.  I think i'm done trying to like you. 

    Where have you been in your life, dickless?  

    YES IT'S TRUE This Man Has No Dick | True Meme on ME.ME

    I say that for a Ratfuckers/Spermsuckers game that I root for the meatwagon.  Did I stutter?

    Besides....there is never any sympathy for the Browns by your ilk when they are missing players due to injury. 

    Did you cry when OBJ got injured, out for the season?  Or Greedy Williams or Grant Delpit?   No.   And I am not crying about Dupree.  

    Everybody gets players injured....why should I bemoan that fact when it happens to other teams?

    Besides, that was all speculation. I have not heard about his status.  

    Edit:  Update....looks like he may have torn ACL...out for season.  

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #92

    @the-gipper said:

    Where have you been in your life, dickless?  

    YES IT'S TRUE This Man Has No Dick | True Meme on ME.ME

    I say that for a Ratfuckers/Spermsuckers game that I root for the meatwagon.  Did I stutter?

    Besides....there is never any sympathy for the Browns by your ilk when they are missing players due to injury. 

    Did you cry when OBJ got injured, out for the season?  Or Greedy Williams or Grant Delpit?   No.   And I am not crying about Dupree.  

    Besides, that was all speculation. I have not heard about his status.  

    FInd somewhere where i personally stated i was happy with an injury.  You don't know me gipshit.  I have defended baker, i have defended OBJ.  Your own fan base was tearing baker down before he rebounded and OBJ getting hurt despite some of the backwards opinions here was a big deal.  Sure baker was forcing but ben did the same shit with Brown.  I will never, ever root for an injury unless it's Tom Brady or Vontaze Burfict. (Honorable mention Pac-man Jones)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Where have you been in your life, dickless?  

    YES IT'S TRUE This Man Has No Dick | True Meme on ME.ME

    I say that for a Ratfuckers/Spermsuckers game that I root for the meatwagon.  Did I stutter?

    Besides....there is never any sympathy for the Browns by your ilk when they are missing players due to injury. 

    Did you cry when OBJ got injured, out for the season?  Or Greedy Williams or Grant Delpit?   No.   And I am not crying about Dupree.  

    Besides, that was all speculation. I have not heard about his status.  

    FInd somewhere where i personally stated i was happy with an injury.  You don't know me gipshit.  I have defended baker, i have defended OBJ.  Your own fan base was tearing baker down before he rebounded and OBJ getting hurt despite some of the backwards opinions here was a big deal.  Sure baker was forcing but ben did the same shit with Brown.  I will never, ever root for an injury unless it's Tom Brady or Vontaze Burfict. (Honorable mention Pac-man Jones)

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @vagitron said:

    Tom Brady or Vontaze Burfict.

    Burfict is easy to understand, but Brady? Why?

    Also in the two measurement photos...

    1. the chain in ours is not yet stretched,
    2. there's a little thing called parallax... check out the camera angles using what is visible of the hash marks. Our shot is from beyond the line to gain, PTG's from short of the LTG so ours appears closer to the stick while PTG's appears farther away.

    Don't mix the defensible in with the indefensible.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #94

    Stools Record.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @vambo said:

    image.thumb.png.3fac97427ab46799d637700b617916aa.png

    Exactly.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Where have you been in your life, dickless?  

    YES IT'S TRUE This Man Has No Dick | True Meme on ME.ME

    I say that for a Ratfuckers/Spermsuckers game that I root for the meatwagon.  Did I stutter?

    Besides....there is never any sympathy for the Browns by your ilk when they are missing players due to injury. 

    Did you cry when OBJ got injured, out for the season?  Or Greedy Williams or Grant Delpit?   No.   And I am not crying about Dupree.  

    Besides, that was all speculation. I have not heard about his status.  

    FInd somewhere where i personally stated i was happy with an injury.  You don't know me gipshit.  I have defended baker, i have defended OBJ.  Your own fan base was tearing baker down before he rebounded and OBJ getting hurt despite some of the backwards opinions here was a big deal.  Sure baker was forcing but ben did the same shit with Brown.  I will never, ever root for an injury unless it's Tom Brady or Vontaze Burfict. (Honorable mention Pac-man Jones)

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @vagitron said:

    FInd somewhere where i personally stated i was happy with an injury.  You don't know me gipshit. 

    I never claimed you were happy with an injury.  I just said I don't hear you crying about it.

    I have defended baker, i have defended OBJ.  Your own fan base was tearing baker down before he rebounded and OBJ getting hurt despite some of the backwards opinions here was a big deal.  Sure baker was forcing but ben did the same shit with Brown.  I will never, ever root for an injury unless it's Tom Brady or Vontaze Burfict. (Honorable mention Pac-man Jones)

    Why Tom Brady?  Just because he is good?  (I get  Burfict/Jones...dirty players....its why EVERYONE other than Steeler fans would have liked to have seen Hines Ward get hurt...one of the dirtiest players in NFL history). 

    I also never said I was happy about Dupree's injury....I just don't have a problem if it happens because, as I said, there are no pity parties for Browns players who get hurt....no one expects the Brown"s player injuries to be an excuse,  and it happens to every team....and what better team than the Squibs? 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @nickers said:

    Stools Record.jpg

    Well...to be fair, ours is not a dissimilar schedule.

    Did not see their Titans game......how is it claimed the refs bailed them out? 

  • @nickers said:

    Stools Record.jpg

    Well...to be fair, ours is not a dissimilar schedule.

    Did not see their Titans game......how is it claimed the refs bailed them out? 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @the-gipper said:

    Well...to be fair, ours is not a dissimilar schedule.

    Did not see their Titans game......how is it claimed the refs bailed them out? 

    I'm not altogether sure.. I did not see that particular game... But judging by what happened yesterday and what happened Sunday with Bogers crew during the Browns/Jags game... I wouldn't be one bit surprised at all...

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #99

    Well.....the team with the best record is the team they beat the worst:   The Browns  (tied with Tits)

  • GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka

    @nickers said:

    Stools Record.jpg

    They did destroy one pretty good team though. Us.

    From the little I've seen those bastards kinda remind me of the Tom Brady Patriots.  A lot of dink and dunk, and an average running game. Do just enough to win. Hope that's just my imagination cause that's scary.