His Dark Materials
-
I have watched the first season, plus the first two episodes of the second season that have been available on HBO so far. Its weird but good. Comments?
-
I have watched the first season, plus the first two episodes of the second season that have been available on HBO so far. Its weird but good. Comments?
I have watched the first season, plus the first two episodes of the second season that have been available on HBO so far. Its weird but good. Comments?
Never heard about it, all black cast?
-
I have watched the first season, plus the first two episodes of the second season that have been available on HBO so far. Its weird but good. Comments?
Never heard about it, all black cast?
Never heard about it, all black cast?
Haha. No. British cast mostly. James McAvoy, Lin-Manuel Miranda have roles....Ruth Wilson if you know her. . Lead is actually a young girl who does very well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login