The Queen's Gambit
-
I am in the middle of watching this excellent Netflix production. Haven't finished yet. Basically about a young orphan girl (who clearly has a substance abuse problem) who becomes a chess prodigy. Sounds mundane...but it is not.
-
I believe the young actress in this "limited series" is likely to be the favorite for the Emmy for best actress in a drama.
-
I've mentioned this mini series in at least two other threads in this section recently..
But hey, we can't slip anything by you can we Nipper default_handjob.gifdefault_facepalm.gif
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login