Nick Chubb
-
You have to quit smoking that crack.
quit stalking me
-
Tour: "Alexa - Nick Chubb does not have his 7th gear back!"
Alexa: "I don't know about that!" ?
Tour: "Alexa, what was Chubb's Combine time?"
Alexa: "4.52 seconds."
Tour: "Thanks. What was his 10-yd split?"
Alexa: "1.62 seconds."
While fast, Chubbs' secret is not "7th gear" top end speed... it's his acceleration.
Of course I guess he could be running faster in pads...

-
Tour: "Alexa - Nick Chubb does not have his 7th gear back!"
Alexa: "I don't know about that!" ?
Tour: "Alexa, what was Chubb's Combine time?"
Alexa: "4.52 seconds."
Tour: "Thanks. What was his 10-yd split?"
Alexa: "1.62 seconds."
While fast, Chubbs' secret is not "7th gear" top end speed... it's his acceleration.
Of course I guess he could be running faster in pads...

-
Tour: "Alexa - Nick Chubb does not have his 7th gear back!"
Alexa: "I don't know about that!" ?
Tour: "Alexa, what was Chubb's Combine time?"
Alexa: "4.52 seconds."
Tour: "Thanks. What was his 10-yd split?"
Alexa: "1.62 seconds."
While fast, Chubbs' secret is not "7th gear" top end speed... it's his acceleration.
Of course I guess he could be running faster in pads...

Tour: "Alexa, what was Chubb's Combine time?"
Alexa: "4.52 seconds."
Tour: "Thanks. What was his 10-yd split?"
Alexa: "1.62 seconds."
While fast, Chubbs' secret is not "7th gear" top end speed... it's his acceleration.
Of course I guess he could be running faster in pads...

But how many little plastic thingies was he able to swipe from a static position? ?
-
Cup of Joe
Thomas... Nick Chubb https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/cup-of-joe-nick-chubb-s-handle-of-wide-zone-scheme-makes-him-a-home-run-threat-o
Who needs a King Henry? ? ?
-
Cup of Joe
Thomas... Nick Chubb https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/cup-of-joe-nick-chubb-s-handle-of-wide-zone-scheme-makes-him-a-home-run-threat-o
Who needs a King Henry? ? ?
Cup of Joe
Thomas... Nick Chubb https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/cup-of-joe-nick-chubb-s-handle-of-wide-zone-scheme-makes-him-a-home-run-threat-o
Who needs a King Henry? ? ?
The amazing thing is no other RB is averaging over 6 ypc and no one else has a duo that are both in the top 30 total running yds, let alone the top 9 like Chubb & Hunt. And together they lead the league.
-
Not sure many have noticed... I barely have... but Stef is starting to have both on the field at the same time.
Hunt had a key block on the sweep left that was in the second twitter clip Vambo posted yesterday... the clip where Njoku "pancaked" a Jag 5 yards OB.
-
Not sure many have noticed... I barely have... but Stef is starting to have both on the field at the same time.
Hunt had a key block on the sweep left that was in the second twitter clip Vambo posted yesterday... the clip where Njoku "pancaked" a Jag 5 yards OB.
Not sure many have noticed... I barely have... but Stef is starting to have both on the field at the same time.
Hunt had a key block on the sweep left that was in the second twitter clip Vambo posted yesterday... the clip where Njoku "pancaked" a Jag 5 yards OB.
Hunt is so good with his hands that it is not a surprise. And they both are very good blockers in pass protect.
-
Will never forget first game he was out there, seeing his bit unusual stance in the back field and thinking here we go again. Boy was I wrong.
With Chubb, the little things just add up to make the man elite. The way he's able to absorb contact and fall forward is so subtle, but so valuable in the position. Add in that sneaky "see you later" speed and boy he's a pleasure to watch.
-
Speed, Power, Shiftiness, Vision, Hands, attitude, etc. What else could you ask for?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login