If the Playoffs started today Decemer 1st
-
-
Hopefully. Game would be on the road.
I am wondering if road/home means that much these days with no or few fans in attendance. The Browns do seem to still play better at home nevertheless.
If they don't move the playoff games to a bubble.
-
Hopefully. Game would be on the road.
I am wondering if road/home means that much these days with no or few fans in attendance. The Browns do seem to still play better at home nevertheless.
you get to sleep in your own bed
If they don't move the playoff games to a bubble.
ive heard mention of bubble ball but with all the players and staff maybe in 4 different cities
-
Hopefully. Game would be on the road.
I am wondering if road/home means that much these days with no or few fans in attendance. The Browns do seem to still play better at home nevertheless.
you get to sleep in your own bed
If they don't move the playoff games to a bubble.
ive heard mention of bubble ball but with all the players and staff maybe in 4 different cities
you get to sleep in your own bed
ive heard mention of bubble ball but with all the players and staff maybe in 4 different cities
Aren't the playoffs now mainly held in 4 different cities?
No, I guess not. Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami.
So, what 4 cities? I mean, if there are to be no fans, they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs?
Or...how about Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton. Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium. I would venture that they would put games in the new LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.
I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them: No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC. (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest). And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?
But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans. Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold.
-
you get to sleep in your own bed
ive heard mention of bubble ball but with all the players and staff maybe in 4 different cities
Aren't the playoffs now mainly held in 4 different cities?
No, I guess not. Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami.
So, what 4 cities? I mean, if there are to be no fans, they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs?
Or...how about Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton. Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium. I would venture that they would put games in the new LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.
I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them: No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC. (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest). And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?
But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans. Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold.
Aren't the playoffs now mainly held in 4 different cities?
No, I guess not. Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami.
So, what 4 cities? I mean, if there are to be no fans, they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs?
Or...how about Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton. Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium. I would venture that they would put games in the new LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.
I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them: No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC. (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest). And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?
But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans. Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold.
play all the games here in portland that way i could disguise myself as a cardboard cut out and sneak into all the games
-
Aren't the playoffs now mainly held in 4 different cities?
No, I guess not. Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami.
So, what 4 cities? I mean, if there are to be no fans, they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs?
Or...how about Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton. Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium. I would venture that they would put games in the new LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.
I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them: No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC. (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest). And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?
But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans. Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold.
play all the games here in portland that way i could disguise myself as a cardboard cut out and sneak into all the games
play all the games here in portland that way i could disguise myself as a cardboard cut out and sneak into all the games
Well...if you have ever noticed, you must be an "official" NFL stadium to host an NFL game. Now, aside from the home fields of each NFL team, the only other "official" NFL stadium, in this country, that I am aware of....is the Hall of Fame stadium in Canton. There are also the "international stadiums" like Wembley in London, plus one other in London , plus Azteca stadium in Mexico City. Not sure if there are any others. But not in Portland. Is there even a stadium there?
-
play all the games here in portland that way i could disguise myself as a cardboard cut out and sneak into all the games
Well...if you have ever noticed, you must be an "official" NFL stadium to host an NFL game. Now, aside from the home fields of each NFL team, the only other "official" NFL stadium, in this country, that I am aware of....is the Hall of Fame stadium in Canton. There are also the "international stadiums" like Wembley in London, plus one other in London , plus Azteca stadium in Mexico City. Not sure if there are any others. But not in Portland. Is there even a stadium there?
Well...if you have ever noticed, you must be an "official" NFL stadium to host an NFL game. Now, aside from the home fields of each NFL team, the only other "official" NFL stadium, in this country, that I am aware of....is the Hall of Fame stadium in Canton. There are also the "international stadiums" like Wembley in London, plus one other in London , plus Azteca stadium in Mexico City. Not sure if there are any others. But not in Portland. Is there even a stadium there?
no there isnt they turned into a soccer stadium kicked the psu vikings out they play in hillsboro now fuck soccer
-
you get to sleep in your own bed
ive heard mention of bubble ball but with all the players and staff maybe in 4 different cities
Aren't the playoffs now mainly held in 4 different cities?
No, I guess not. Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami.
So, what 4 cities? I mean, if there are to be no fans, they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs?
Or...how about Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton. Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium. I would venture that they would put games in the new LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.
I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them: No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC. (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest). And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?
But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans. Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold.
Aren't the playoffs now mainly held in 4 different cities?
No, I guess not. Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami.
So, what 4 cities? I mean, if there are to be no fans, they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs?
Or...how about Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton. Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium. I would venture that they would put games in the new LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.
I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them: No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC. (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest). And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?
But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans. Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold.
Can't logistically on high school fields, goalposts are different sizes in HS.
-
Aren't the playoffs now mainly held in 4 different cities?
No, I guess not. Last year there were playoff games in 9 different cities, including the Super Bowl in Miami.
So, what 4 cities? I mean, if there are to be no fans, they could play on a high school field. Or should they play on all neutral fields....choosing only cities whose team has not made the playoffs?
Or...how about Tom Benson Stadium....fka Fawcett Stadium, next to the PFHOF in Canton. Though I guarantee you they would probably want domes....after all, what says "bubble" more than a domed stadium. I would venture that they would put games in the new LA and Las Vegas stadiums, and probably Houston and Dallas...or Arizona.
I guess I always found it ironic that the cities that could most use a dome for bad weather do not have one, but cities that do not have cold winter weather do have them: No domes in New England/NY/Buffalo/Philly/Balt./Wash/Pittsburgh/Cleveland/Cinci/Chicago/Green Bay/KC. (Only Detroit/Indy/Minn. have domes in the NE and midwest). And is it a coincidence that Detroit and Minn. have never been to a Super Bowl when playing in a dome?
But there are domes in LA/Vegas/Arizona/Dallas/Houston/New Orleans. Those are probably domes in order to avoid the heat rather than to avoid the cold.
Can't logistically on high school fields, goalposts are different sizes in HS.
-
I know. Just joking there
I knew you were joking, but there are people who don't know these things (not saying you)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login