Browns / Steelers week 17
-
If the Steelers should continue there win streak and leads up to the final game of the season, then its up to the Browns to stop them from getting their first 16-0 season record & team record. Would'nt that be a nice way to finish the season. Beating the rivalry team of all time and then stopping them from going undefeated would be a Merry Christmas for all Browns fans.
-
Jumping the gun there a bit, fair to say?
-
I hope they're undefeated.
-
I hope they're undefeated.
I hope they're undefeated.
fuck them.
-
I hope they're undefeated.
fuck them.
fuck them.
That's exactly how I feel...
-
fuck them.
That's exactly how I feel...
That's exactly how I feel...
They are getting up there with the University of Texas on my list of playing mini-violin between the fingers oh too bad tune. My wife gets on me for being happy when the Longhorns lose because her best friend is an alum. All I can say to her is , "I've been hating on them my whole life, but her I've only known since the mid-80s. Don't expect any miracles from me."?
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login