Skip to content

First Cow

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
2 2 290
  • https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5914535/best-movies-2020/%3famp=true

    So l read Time Magazine’s top 10 movies of 2020. I generally like lists like these because even if their number 1 selection isn’t my favorite movie of the year, chances are it’s still a pretty good flick and worth the time to watch. 

    So with that in mind l fired up First Cow earlier this week.

    Holy hell what a wierd ass movie. It’s like 2 hours of awkward conversations that moooove along at a cow’s pace. 
     

    I’d truly like to know what drugs the Time magazine crew was taking that swayed them to believe this was the top film of the year. 

  • I often wonder if some of these suckers aren't just having everyone on. Not that one comes to mind immediately but I have no doubt that somebody somewhere gave a good review to a Yoko Ono record...

    WSS