Random question
-
Banned. Where have you been? Its been like 2 years or more now.
Ok he's banned, does anyone know what's happened to him since?
Ok he's banned, does anyone know what's happened to him since?
I would venture to guess he’s bouncing around various sports forums insulting people.
Just a guess.
-
Ok he's banned, does anyone know what's happened to him since?
I would venture to guess he’s bouncing around various sports forums insulting people.
Just a guess.
I would venture to guess he’s bouncing around various sports forums insulting people.
Just a guess.
hahahaha, excellent.
I wouldnt be laying huge odds on you being wrong
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
I laughed all the way through it Nero. good one.??
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
I laughed all the way through it Nero. good one.??
I laughed all the way through it Nero. good one.??
Me too.
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
OMG! I just blew my jack daniels/coke out my nose. Please tell me you you are a writer. You got a gift.
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
OMG! I just blew my jack daniels/coke out my nose. Please tell me you you are a writer. You got a gift.
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
OMG! I just blew my jack daniels/coke out my nose. Please tell me you you are a writer. You got a gift.
Please tell me you you are a writer. You got a gift.
He an ar-teast...
Check the link in his "Interests"... https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xsaufeegyXabrSsw27P3l?si=ivEvUib0SCmpHRUUhOYeV
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
Hilarious, but in actuality, I think he kind of did the opposite....or at least he was always boasting about how he was going to move to Vegas, and do his water thing wherein he was supposed to make a fortune....and become a Raiders fan...and go gambling all the time.
I know he dumped everyone here off his facebook friend, except I think that due to their common interest in music, he may still stay in touch with Westside Steve.
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
Hilarious, but in actuality, I think he kind of did the opposite....or at least he was always boasting about how he was going to move to Vegas, and do his water thing wherein he was supposed to make a fortune....and become a Raiders fan...and go gambling all the time.
I know he dumped everyone here off his facebook friend, except I think that due to their common interest in music, he may still stay in touch with Westside Steve.
I know he dumped everyone here off his facebook friend, except I think that due to their common interest in music, he may still stay in touch with Westside Steve.
And nickers, I suppose because of their common dislike of black people.
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
Hilarious, but in actuality, I think he kind of did the opposite....or at least he was always boasting about how he was going to move to Vegas, and do his water thing wherein he was supposed to make a fortune....and become a Raiders fan...and go gambling all the time.
I know he dumped everyone here off his facebook friend, except I think that due to their common interest in music, he may still stay in touch with Westside Steve.
Hilarious, but in actuality, I think he kind of did the opposite....or at least he was always boasting about how he was going to move to Vegas, and do his water thing wherein he was supposed to make a fortune....and become a Raiders fan...and go gambling all the time.
I know he dumped everyone here off his facebook friend, except I think that due to their common interest in music, he may still stay in touch with Westside Steve.
Yeah, Vegas, I didn't remember that! It didn't work for my script, though. I could have added the accordion for some dramatism too. The water part I remembered but didn't help me for the story. I had a laugh when I read London's question thinkinig about writing something like that and I decided to write it at 2am, so it was not my best
-
Ghoolie was banned from The Browns Board after the death of Stan, the forum founder, left him with no one to cover him up.
Trying to find a new life, he left Memphis and decided that he didn't want to live in the US anymore, so he travelled north to Canada, till he found a quiet peaceful peace called Shamattawa, in Manitoba.
There, he would entertain himself as a spectator of skijor, an unique canadian sport that is essentially cross-country skiin while being pulled by one or several dogs.
He would make two new friends in Tim and Marty, who were 6 and 8, and would listen to him talk about skijor for hours.
The kids were half deaf and didn't really understand what he said as they were inuits who didn't speak English and had no friends who had just arrived to Manitoba.
But Ghoolie didn't care, because at last, he had found peace.
OMG! I just blew my jack daniels/coke out my nose. Please tell me you you are a writer. You got a gift.
OMG! I just blew my jack daniels/coke out my nose. Please tell me you you are a writer. You got a gift.
Thanks! Actually, I remember that when I was a kid, the first time I was asked what I wanted to be I answered 'A writer.' I was 6 or something like that.
Later, the music teacher at primary school said I had a gift for music when I was 7, so there started my intricate relationship with music... Finally I have ended up being an Architect who kind of enjoys his job (I had to have a '''respectful job'') but prefers writing songs, as Tour has said. I have a movie script in mind but I considere it a long term side project.He an ar-teast...
Check the link in his "Interests"... https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xsaufeegyXabrSsw27P3l?si=ivEvUib0SCmpHRUUhOYeV
Heh, those are the first 4 songs I have published after 11 years writing music with little to no people knowing it... I want to publish more songs in the future and make a band and... Tour
-
Ghoolie didn't bother me.
-
OMG! I just blew my jack daniels/coke out my nose. Please tell me you you are a writer. You got a gift.
Thanks! Actually, I remember that when I was a kid, the first time I was asked what I wanted to be I answered 'A writer.' I was 6 or something like that.
Later, the music teacher at primary school said I had a gift for music when I was 7, so there started my intricate relationship with music... Finally I have ended up being an Architect who kind of enjoys his job (I had to have a '''respectful job'') but prefers writing songs, as Tour has said. I have a movie script in mind but I considere it a long term side project.He an ar-teast...
Check the link in his "Interests"... https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xsaufeegyXabrSsw27P3l?si=ivEvUib0SCmpHRUUhOYeV
Heh, those are the first 4 songs I have published after 11 years writing music with little to no people knowing it... I want to publish more songs in the future and make a band and... Tour
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login