Skip to content

Steelers Lose - Playoff Implications

The Browns Board
75 19 2.2k 1
  • I've got to give Browns fans credit... no matter how many times the Steelers beat the ever-loving shit out of us, they'll still try and talk shit to their fans. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've got to give Browns fans credit... no matter how many times the Steelers beat the ever-loving shit out of us, they'll still try and talk shit to their fans. ?

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I've got to give Browns fans credit... no matter how many times the Steelers beat the ever-loving shit out of us, they'll still try and talk shit to their fans. ?

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    You really believe this, don't you? 

    Bless your heart. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    You really believe this, don't you? 

    Bless your heart. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @dutch-oven said:

    You really believe this, don't you? 

    Bless your heart. 

    Somewhat....at least I believe it about the ones that show their faces here occasionally. 

    My view is that it is NOT  when your team is going very well over a long period of time that is the test of a fan base....but how that fan base reacts to a sustained period of losing that tests their metal.  

    Fair to say. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I've got to give Browns fans credit... no matter how many times the Steelers beat the ever-loving shit out of us, they'll still try and talk shit to their fans. ?

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #55

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #56

    @vagitron said:

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    You're not taken seriously over here. No one really gives a fuck about you.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @vagitron said:

    hivemind

    I learned a new word tonite...

  • @vagitron said:

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    You're not taken seriously over here. No one really gives a fuck about you.?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #58

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You're not taken seriously over here. No one really gives a fuck about you.?

    You know what I think you should do? You should get yourself banned again and when you get suspended you should cry to come back, again.  I talk to several people privately on this board and get what i want and need from it.  I don't give a single damn about you or any of the other regular mouth breathers.  Go take a walk. 

  • @vagitron said:

    hivemind

    I learned a new word tonite...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @tour2ma said:

    I learned a new word tonite...

    It's a good one, lots of it on Reddit.  People get a mindset and pile on and it doesn't matter if  that mindset is right or wrong as long as you fit in with the hive. A good example is gipper who foams at the mouth and acts like he rules the roost.  The other chicken shits show up and bang the drum. 

    HIVEMIND

  • @tour2ma said:

    I learned a new word tonite...

    It's a good one, lots of it on Reddit.  People get a mindset and pile on and it doesn't matter if  that mindset is right or wrong as long as you fit in with the hive. A good example is gipper who foams at the mouth and acts like he rules the roost.  The other chicken shits show up and bang the drum. 

    HIVEMIND

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @vagitron said:

    A good example is gipper who foams at the mouth and acts like he rules the roost.

    Honestly don't see that in Gip as he'll take any position just to argue.

    Of course he can't help himself as he is a lawyer...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You're not taken seriously over here. No one really gives a fuck about you.?

    You know what I think you should do? You should get yourself banned again and when you get suspended you should cry to come back, again.  I talk to several people privately on this board and get what i want and need from it.  I don't give a single damn about you or any of the other regular mouth breathers.  Go take a walk. 

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #61

    @vagitron said:

    You know what I think you should do? You should get yourself banned again and when you get suspended you should cry to come back, again.  I talk to several people privately on this board and get what i want and need from it.  I don't give a single damn about you or any of the other regular mouth breathers.  Go take a walk. 

    That's a ballsy post I must say lol

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @vagitron said:

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper? 

    Just telling the truth.

     You don't bother me,

    What makes you think that give one single thought about you on here except when I am responding to you?

    I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.

    Again what makes you think this has fuck all to do with you?  Either you are a narcissist.....or you have an inferiority complex....either thinking everything is about you....or that people are always talking about you. 

      If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore. 

    No one cares whether you do or you don't. 

    You don't own anyone,

    Of course not.  Have you ever heard of the  13th Amendment? 

    you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    Well, based on the fact that you made this post all about me when the subject had nothing to do with you......apparently I AM the board celebrity...at least in your mind.

  • @tour2ma said:

    I learned a new word tonite...

    It's a good one, lots of it on Reddit.  People get a mindset and pile on and it doesn't matter if  that mindset is right or wrong as long as you fit in with the hive. A good example is gipper who foams at the mouth and acts like he rules the roost.  The other chicken shits show up and bang the drum. 

    HIVEMIND

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @vagitron said:

    It's a good one, lots of it on Reddit.  People get a mindset and pile on and it doesn't matter if  that mindset is right or wrong as long as you fit in with the hive. A good example is gipper who foams at the mouth and acts like he rules the roost.  The other chicken shits show up and bang the drum. 

    HIVEMIND

    Well...it is a "hive mind"  to this extent:    I treat you like a fly and pull your wings off just for fun.  I don't know if flies live in hives....but if you prefer to think of yourself as a bee having his wings plucked....very well then. 

  • @vagitron said:

    A good example is gipper who foams at the mouth and acts like he rules the roost.

    Honestly don't see that in Gip as he'll take any position just to argue.

    Of course he can't help himself as he is a lawyer...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @tour2ma said:

    Honestly don't see that in Gip as he'll take any position just to argue.

    Of course he can't help himself as he is a lawyer...

    I take the positions I take because primarily they are the winning/correct positions to take....for the most part.  It is only very rarely that I will take a contrarian view just to be contrary. 

    And actually, more than anything lately, because I am a magistrate I am listening to two sides of an argument and making a decision based on the arguments of others. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....as badly as the Browns have been mismatched against the Steelers over the last number of years,  their fans have equally been mismatched against us. 

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @vagitron said:

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    "ouch". somebody need a binkie because their team isn't unbeaten anymore? hellish blow to the nads and ego? mega-poutsies? lol

  • @vagitron said:

    You really like tooting that little kazoo don't you gipper?  You don't bother me, I can also say with a great deal of confidence you have never "put me in my place" or made me reevaluate a position.  If I ever stop responding or choose not to engage it is ONLY because i don't care for the run around anymore.  You don't own anyone, you sure as shit have never owned me and the hivemind here only goes so far.  You aren't the board celebrity you think you are and I get a kick out of it. Thanks for the laughs old man river. 

    "ouch". somebody need a binkie because their team isn't unbeaten anymore? hellish blow to the nads and ego? mega-poutsies? lol

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #66

    @calfoxwc said:

    "ouch". somebody need a binkie because their team isn't unbeaten anymore? hellish blow to the nads and ego? mega-poutsies? lol

    No, I'm glad they lost. It serves as a wake up call. They have played like shit for two straight weeks. Go back to political purgatory. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    "ouch". somebody need a binkie because their team isn't unbeaten anymore? hellish blow to the nads and ego? mega-poutsies? lol

    No, I'm glad they lost. It serves as a wake up call. They have played like shit for two straight weeks. Go back to political purgatory. 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @vagitron said:

    No, I'm glad they lost. It serves as a wake up call. They have played like shit for two straight weeks. Go back to political purgatory. 

    You must be a lonely little boy in Columbus.  LMAO.

  • @vagitron said:

    No, I'm glad they lost. It serves as a wake up call. They have played like shit for two straight weeks. Go back to political purgatory. 

    You must be a lonely little boy in Columbus.  LMAO.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You must be a lonely little boy in Columbus.  LMAO.

    well, he doesn't have much going for him in Columbus - he envies real genuine NFL fans who are not fair weather freaks.

    little_alien_by_kellerac-d4h392v.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi81NjkzYjQ5NC1hNjA5LTQ0Y2ItOTVmZC0zNjY3NjYzMmQxZWUvZDRoMzkydi03MWNmODA5MS1jNmYyLTRkMGMtYjI1OS1iODUyNzI0OGQyNjAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTc5NyIsImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMiJ9XV19.3P0CMTfBOnvm3I4uPFcR7NU-stI-HL_8XqwH8qOJxjc

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #69

    I was going to post a thread about this game weeks ago, because let's face it, Pittsburgh is the big prize still left on the menu. 

    I have always said I want to see the Browns run a no-huddle. I would like to see the Browns get up to the line of scrimmage preventing the Steelers from rotating players in the game. If we tire them out early, we have a definitive advantage in the running game with Chubb and Hunt. I would also like to see more sets that get them out of their base defense. 

  • N Neo

    I was going to post a thread about this game weeks ago, because let's face it, Pittsburgh is the big prize still left on the menu. 

    I have always said I want to see the Browns run a no-huddle. I would like to see the Browns get up to the line of scrimmage preventing the Steelers from rotating players in the game. If we tire them out early, we have a definitive advantage in the running game with Chubb and Hunt. I would also like to see more sets that get them out of their base defense. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @neo said:

    I have always said I want to see the Browns run a no-huddle.

    Just posted in another thread that I think this takes Stef away from his preferred personnel groupings. But, as usual 2nd thoughts happen...

    We could quickly go to the line in case the D tries to make a change. If they do, then quick snap for a cheap 5, but if they don't then huddle up and make any subs we want to make. Of course they will be able to respond, but so be it. Only drawback is by the time the refs allow us to snap the play-clock could be too low to allow audibling either the play or the protection.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You must be a lonely little boy in Columbus.  LMAO.

    well, he doesn't have much going for him in Columbus - he envies real genuine NFL fans who are not fair weather freaks.

    little_alien_by_kellerac-d4h392v.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi81NjkzYjQ5NC1hNjA5LTQ0Y2ItOTVmZC0zNjY3NjYzMmQxZWUvZDRoMzkydi03MWNmODA5MS1jNmYyLTRkMGMtYjI1OS1iODUyNzI0OGQyNjAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTc5NyIsImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMiJ9XV19.3P0CMTfBOnvm3I4uPFcR7NU-stI-HL_8XqwH8qOJxjc

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #71

    @calfoxwc said:

    well, he doesn't have much going for him in Columbus - he envies real genuine NFL fans who are not fair weather freaks.

    little_alien_by_kellerac-d4h392v.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi81NjkzYjQ5NC1hNjA5LTQ0Y2ItOTVmZC0zNjY3NjYzMmQxZWUvZDRoMzkydi03MWNmODA5MS1jNmYyLTRkMGMtYjI1OS1iODUyNzI0OGQyNjAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTc5NyIsImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMiJ9XV19.3P0CMTfBOnvm3I4uPFcR7NU-stI-HL_8XqwH8qOJxjc

    Do you think with your brain power and diehards combined the two of you could outwit Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show? I have my doubts.