Skip to content

Survey Friday Dec. 11

The Browns Board
5 4 255
  • Here are this week's survey questions.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1.  Who, in your opinion was the greatest   Coach/QB  combination of all time?

    2. The Ratfuckers, I hear, are actually a favorite over the Browns in the upcoming MNF game.   What say you about that?

    3.  Myles Garrett is the Browns nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, which recognizes contributions to community. What say you to that?

    4.  Should the Big Ten  Conference change its name?    If so...to what?

    5. Whether you are one or not.....what is one thing...or more if you would like,   that is identified with the Baby Boomer  generation  (M-m-m-my generation) that is definitely no longer  "cool"   if it ever was?

    6.  Warner Bros.  has now made a deal to show what would have previously been movies that were shown exclusively in first run movie theaters  on HBO MAX.  What do you think of this move? 

  • Here are this week's survey questions.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1.  Who, in your opinion was the greatest   Coach/QB  combination of all time?

    2. The Ratfuckers, I hear, are actually a favorite over the Browns in the upcoming MNF game.   What say you about that?

    3.  Myles Garrett is the Browns nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, which recognizes contributions to community. What say you to that?

    4.  Should the Big Ten  Conference change its name?    If so...to what?

    5. Whether you are one or not.....what is one thing...or more if you would like,   that is identified with the Baby Boomer  generation  (M-m-m-my generation) that is definitely no longer  "cool"   if it ever was?

    6.  Warner Bros.  has now made a deal to show what would have previously been movies that were shown exclusively in first run movie theaters  on HBO MAX.  What do you think of this move? 

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this week's survey questions.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1.  Who, in your opinion was the greatest   Coach/QB  combination of all time?

    That's a tough one due to different eras. I'd lean towards Tom Landry & Roger Staubach or Bill Walsh & Joe Montana.

    2. The Ratfuckers, I hear, are actually a favorite over the Browns in the upcoming MNF game.   What say you about that?

    Doesn't matter to me. It just shows the odds makers trust the Ratbirds more at this time. The Browns play their style of a  game, the Browns win. 

    3.  Myles Garrett is the Browns nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, which recognizes contributions to community. What say you to that?

    Good to hear. I think Pouncey won it last year even though he booted Myles in the head a few times, and even got his suspension reduced.

    4.  Should the Big Ten  Conference change its name?    If so...to what?

    Keep it as is.

    5. Whether you are one or not.....what is one thing...or more if you would like,   that is identified with the Baby Boomer  generation  (M-m-m-my generation) that is definitely no longer  "cool"   if it ever was?

    Bell bottoms, 8 track tapes, & pet rocks.

    6.  Warner Bros.  has now made a deal to show what would have previously been movies that were shown exclusively in first run movie theaters  on HBO MAX.  What do you think of this move? 

    No opinion.

  • Here are this week's survey questions.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1.  Who, in your opinion was the greatest   Coach/QB  combination of all time?

    Paul Brown and Otto Graham.   It is just in the numbers:  10 consecutive championship game appearances.   7 wins.    After that you have your  Belichick/Brady;   Lombardi/Starr;  Halas/Luckman;  Walsh/Montana;  Landry/Staubach; Noll/Bradshaw;  Joe Gibbs/anyone. 

    2. The Ratfuckers, I hear, are actually a favorite over the Browns in the upcoming MNF game.   What say you about that?

    I say use the disrespect as another motive to kick their asses.

    3.  Myles Garrett is the Browns nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, which recognizes contributions to community. What say you to that?

    I think it is great....but I also think there are some fucktards...among whomever does the choosing who will continue to use the incident with Rudolph the Racist Reindeer against him. 

    4.  Should the Big Ten  Conference change its name?    If so...to what?

    No....at least I can't think of a better name.  Until they would come up with something better that I hear I say no.  What?  The Big 14? Nyet.  The "Midwest" Conference?  It now covers the east as well.  The Great Lakes Conference?  Half the states in it now are not on the Great Lakes. The Great Northern Conference?  Probably better than anything else. 

    5. Whether you are one or not.....what is one thing...or more if you would like,   that is identified with the Baby Boomer  generation  (M-m-m-my generation) that is definitely no longer  "cool"   if it ever was?

    Mullets.  Though tell me those were like a Gen X thing rather than a Baby Boomer thing. Please.   Elephant pants or bell bottoms perhaps...bad fashion choices.   Platform shoes?  ....and, oh, yea:   Disco.  Though in many, many quarters, including my own social group, Disco was never cool even in the 70s. 

    6.  Warner Bros.  has now made a deal to show what would have previously been movies that were shown exclusively in first run movie theaters  on HBO MAX.  What do you think of this move? 

    I kind of hate it.....because it means paying more money for just another service...but in theory I could love it, if it not too expensive.  It would mean having those movies on demand on my TV at home...(and shh...I just bought my wife a new 58 inch TV....I could have gone bigger, but, there really is no room in my house for anything bigger.) 

  • Here are this week's survey questions.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1.  Who, in your opinion was the greatest   Coach/QB  combination of all time?

    A few out there but I enjoyed the Walsh/Montana era and pro football the most from the 1960s-1980s the boomer years.

    Walsh became the 49ers’ head coach for the 1979 season, when they went just 2-14. A 6-10 season followed in 1980, then they vaulted up to 13-3 in 1981, earning Walsh his first playoff appearance as a coach.

    The 49ers went on to win the Super Bowl that season, and they would win two more with Walsh on the sidelines. Overall in his 10 seasons as the coach, Walsh led the 49ers to a 92-59-1 regular-season record, and a 10-4 mark in the playoffs, including the three titles — the last of which came in 1988, his last season as San Francisco’s coach.

    2. The Ratfuckers, I hear, are actually a favorite over the Browns in the upcoming MNF game.   What say you about that? .......Good now kick it off.

    3.  Myles Garrett is the Browns nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, which recognizes contributions to community. What say you to that?  .......Ok with that, the class of the team.

    4.  Should the Big Ten  Conference change its name?    If so...to what? ........ NO.  Leave it alone. Tradition.

    5. Whether you are one or not.....what is one thing...or more if you would like,   that is identified with the Baby Boomer  generation  (M-m-m-my generation) that is definitely no longer  "cool"   if it ever was?........ The Greatest Generation fought WWII and paved the way for the boomers who had a whole lot of fun !  (A second thought about the cool thing, I don't know the kids are copying our music, dress music somewhat.  I guess we're just getting old man, far out.)

    6.  Warner Bros.  has now made a deal to show what would have previously been movies that were shown exclusively in first run movie theaters  on HBO MAX.  What do you think of this move? ........ None really.

  • 1.  Who, in your opinion was the greatest   Coach/QB  combination of all time?

          Brady-Billy B

    2. The Ratfuckers, I hear, are actually a favorite over the Browns in the upcoming MNF game.   What say you about that?

          I like Under-Dawgs. They bite more.

    3.  Myles Garrett is the Browns nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, which recognizes contributions to community. What say you to that?

         A very good Rep for the Browns

    4.  Should the Big Ten  Conference change its name?    If so...to what?

          No-but the Big XII-2 should since they are really only 10 now.

    5. Whether you are one or not.....what is one thing...or more if you would like,   that is identified with the Baby Boomer  generation  (M-m-m-my generation) that is definitely no longer  "cool"   if it ever was?

         I really miss the braless look-that was cool enough for me.

    6.  Warner Bros.  has now made a deal to show what would have previously been movies that were shown exclusively in first run movie theaters  on HBO MAX.  What do you think of this move? 

          Got to keep movie people employed and I own AT&T stock so..................