Les Paul RIP
-
Never played a Les Paul, too heavy. But no one can deny what this dude did for Rock n' Roll. RIP.
-
No doubt one of the top 2 players ever along with Chet Atkins.
Les was a great jazz/pop guitarist.
I will leave with a bit of his sound.
-
No doubt one of the top 2 players ever along with Chet Atkins.
Les was a great jazz/pop guitarist.
I will leave with a bit of his sound.
-
That's f'ucking crazy. Dude rocks. Is that Steve Vai in the background, lol.
It could be. I think that is a tribute gig...you see a lot of guitarists in the background..thought one was BB King.
As much as his accomplishment playing the instrument, it was his recording technique that made him a front runner. He was the first to lay one track over another.
I saw on bit that he and Mary Ford recorded many of their tracks in the hallway outside the bedroom...it created the acoustices he was seeking.
-
That's f'ucking crazy. Dude rocks. Is that Steve Vai in the background, lol.
No, I think it's Eddie Van Halen, holding a guitar not named "Frankenstein."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login