Skip to content

No Browns today, so besides PTG @ BUF Tonite... who ya watchin'?

The Browns Board
81 17 1.9k
  • I have been flipping back and forth between Miami/KC  and Dallas/Cincy.....plus doing some channel surfing,  plus some other stuff.   Not glued to anything. 

  • Why wife's are off limits into Sunday mancaves?

    Wife= "why aren't the Browns on today"? 

    Gumby= "cause were only good enough for prime time slots like Monday nights & Sunday nights" 🙂

    Wife= "Good! Your Taking me to Lowes to pickup something heavy for my dad's Xmas present" ? 

    So.. what did I miss since the end of these 1st quarter games? ? 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Mahomes another pick not his best game but it's KC 30-10 in the 4th quarter.

    And thank goodness for Kelce on my FL, best TE ever ?  He's putting up some numbers.

    Meanwhile KC 30-17 with 12 minutes left.

    Tua just threw the absolute luckiest td ever. I'll tell ya, he looks good. He's learning quickly and has really stepped up. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Tua just threw the absolute luckiest td ever. I'll tell ya, he looks good. He's learning quickly and has really stepped up. 

    That has the tools and he was 4-1 rookie coming into this game with no preseason as normal.  If he stays healthy he will be just fine.

    Hey jigs are you ready for some SNF & MNF ?  🙂

  • Dolphins fighting back, now trailing 30-24 with four minutes left.

  • Next most of Ohio will be watching GB at DET, sounds like a Thanksgiving game.  Announcers Adam Amin and Mark Schlereth.

    I'll be half burned out before PIT/BUF hits the TV.

  • Money kick.  (KC -7).  1:08 left.

  • Money kick.  (KC -7).  1:08 left.

    @mjp28 said:

    Money kick.  (KC -7).  1:08 left.

    Are you kidding me another FG now KC 33-27.  Interesting game now bring on GB.

  • Huge game for us- chiefs over Phins. We need the Colts now 

  • So did everyone go 7 for 7 in the early games? 🙂

    Wife reached her pain threshold by halftime of the HOU @ CHI game, so moved on to a couple others.

    Settling in on IND-LV now.

  • I watched my handlebars, front tire and the sunshine.... best game of the day. 

  • well, I'm going to closely watch Buffalo and the squealers, my team is beating Tour's team 109-98...and his pitt defense hasn't played yet.

    going to be close maybe. Josh Allen needs to rock ! lol

  • The Mandalorian.

  • well, I'm going to closely watch Buffalo and the squealers, my team is beating Tour's team 109-98...and his pitt defense hasn't played yet.

    going to be close maybe. Josh Allen needs to rock ! lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    my team is beating Tour's team 109-98

    111-98...

    Dee-Fence**STOMP STOMP* Dee-Fence

  • OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

    Pretty please. 

  • OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

    Pretty please. 

    @nero said:

    OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

    Pretty please. 

    Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

    Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

  • @nero said:

    OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

    Pretty please. 

    Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

    Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

    @the-gipper said:

    Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

    Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

  • Not suprised Haden is injured and not playing 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

    Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

    @nero said:

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

    I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

  • @nero said:

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

    I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

    That's what I wanted to hear. 

    In fantasy Football you pick players of different teams to set your roster and you get points for reception, passing, rushing yards and touchdowns. INTs, Fumbles count as negative plays. All players are offensive players. You have a defense but it's an entire teams defense which counts as a player. 
     

    That pretty much sums it up. 

  •     7KJ3.gif    a big nut'in 1st quarter ?.. O-O.. Can Mrs.Watt grow some Kevin Greene hair? ?‍♀️