Skip to content

No Browns today, so besides PTG @ BUF Tonite... who ya watchin'?

The Browns Board
81 17 1.9k
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Money kick.  (KC -7).  1:08 left.

  • Money kick.  (KC -7).  1:08 left.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mjp28 said:

    Money kick.  (KC -7).  1:08 left.

    Are you kidding me another FG now KC 33-27.  Interesting game now bring on GB.

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Huge game for us- chiefs over Phins. We need the Colts now 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #25

    So did everyone go 7 for 7 in the early games? 🙂

    Wife reached her pain threshold by halftime of the HOU @ CHI game, so moved on to a couple others.

    Settling in on IND-LV now.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I watched my handlebars, front tire and the sunshine.... best game of the day. 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #27

    well, I'm going to closely watch Buffalo and the squealers, my team is beating Tour's team 109-98...and his pitt defense hasn't played yet.

    going to be close maybe. Josh Allen needs to rock ! lol

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    The Mandalorian.

  • well, I'm going to closely watch Buffalo and the squealers, my team is beating Tour's team 109-98...and his pitt defense hasn't played yet.

    going to be close maybe. Josh Allen needs to rock ! lol

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @calfoxwc said:

    my team is beating Tour's team 109-98

    111-98...

    Dee-Fence**STOMP STOMP* Dee-Fence

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #30

    OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

    Pretty please. 

  • OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

    Pretty please. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @nero said:

    OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

    Pretty please. 

    Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

    Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

  • @nero said:

    OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.

    Pretty please. 

    Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

    Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @the-gipper said:

    Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

    Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Not suprised Haden is injured and not playing 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.    

    Let's put it this way:   about every catch he may make will be for like  3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing.  You just need to get a lot of YAC.   Does your FFL factor in YAC?

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @nero said:

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

    I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

  • @nero said:

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

    I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #35

    @the-gipper said:

    I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

    That's what I wanted to hear. 

    In fantasy Football you pick players of different teams to set your roster and you get points for reception, passing, rushing yards and touchdowns. INTs, Fumbles count as negative plays. All players are offensive players. You have a defense but it's an entire teams defense which counts as a player. 
     

    That pretty much sums it up. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #36

        7KJ3.gif    a big nut'in 1st quarter ?.. O-O.. Can Mrs.Watt grow some Kevin Greene hair? ?‍♀️ 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Steelers defense ain't messin' around tonight.

    Josh Allen looks helpless so far. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Bookmark this -- it's what used to be "nflstreams" on reddit.  If a game is blacked out in your area.. watch it from that site.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #39

       12RM.gif   several bad drops, both ways..

    1 Ben well placed td to Washington.. 3 Diggs grabs & a 'excuse me' roughing call to Allen ? goes  to 7-3... Bills CB Johnson 'i've seen this on tape' Picks Ben to house, to missed extra point..

    Bills up  9 - 7 at the half.. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #40

    And the Bills have woke up... 16 unanswered points. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    We will see how good the Buffalo Bills really are in the second half.