No Browns today, so besides PTG @ BUF Tonite... who ya watchin'?
-
-
OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.
Pretty please.OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.
Pretty please.Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.
Let's put it this way: about every catch he may make will be for like 3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing. You just need to get a lot of YAC. Does your FFL factor in YAC?
-
OK, let's get this right, guys. I don't want the Steelers win, but I need D'ontae Johnson to put some points on my FF team... I don't care if he gets 30 passes for 60 yards, I play in a PPR league.
Pretty please.Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.
Let's put it this way: about every catch he may make will be for like 3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing. You just need to get a lot of YAC. Does your FFL factor in YAC?
Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.
Let's put it this way: about every catch he may make will be for like 3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing. You just need to get a lot of YAC. Does your FFL factor in YAC?
Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something.
-
Not suprised Haden is injured and not playing
-
Fuck him, and your fantasy league team if he is on it.
Let's put it this way: about every catch he may make will be for like 3 yards downfield the way the Steelers are playing. You just need to get a lot of YAC. Does your FFL factor in YAC?
Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something.
-
I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever. I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts.
That's what I wanted to hear.
In fantasy Football you pick players of different teams to set your roster and you get points for reception, passing, rushing yards and touchdowns. INTs, Fumbles count as negative plays. All players are offensive players. You have a defense but it's an entire teams defense which counts as a player.
That pretty much sums it up.
-
-
Steelers defense ain't messin' around tonight.
Josh Allen looks helpless so far.
-
Bookmark this -- it's what used to be "nflstreams" on reddit. If a game is blacked out in your area.. watch it from that site.
-
-
And the Bills have woke up... 16 unanswered points.
-
-
-
Go Bills !
-
23-7 now
-
-
The Steelers offense looks old.
Josh Allen was struggling early on, but really turned it on and has started to shred the Steelers defense.
Can Baker do the same?
-
That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson.
Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.
-
That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson.
Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
a big nut'in 1st quarter 
several bad drops, both ways..
