Skip to content

No Browns today, so besides PTG @ BUF Tonite... who ya watchin'?

The Browns Board
81 17 1.9k
  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Bookmark this -- it's what used to be "nflstreams" on reddit.  If a game is blacked out in your area.. watch it from that site.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #39

       12RM.gif   several bad drops, both ways..

    1 Ben well placed td to Washington.. 3 Diggs grabs & a 'excuse me' roughing call to Allen ? goes  to 7-3... Bills CB Johnson 'i've seen this on tape' Picks Ben to house, to missed extra point..

    Bills up  9 - 7 at the half.. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #40

    And the Bills have woke up... 16 unanswered points. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    We will see how good the Buffalo Bills really are in the second half.

  • We will see how good the Buffalo Bills really are in the second half.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @mjp28 said:

    We will see how good the Buffalo Bills really are in the second half.

    Might be can the Pittsburgh Steelers make a comeback.

    GO BILLS !

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Go Bills ! 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    23-7 now 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #45

    That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson. 

    Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #46

    The Steelers offense looks old.

    Josh Allen was struggling early on, but really turned it on and has started to shred the Steelers defense.

    Can Baker do the same? 

  • That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson. 

    Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @nero said:

    That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson. 

    Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.

    If the Steelers die, they die. 

  • That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson. 

    Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @nero said:

    That's what happens when you bench D'ontae Johnson. 

    Fuck my FF team, but fuck the Steelers too. Show on mercy, Buffalo.

    I need Cole Beasley to do something he's getting hidden behind Diggs.   BUT go Bills.  🙂

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Bills miss an EP Steelers get a 2 point EP.  Still very much a game.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Whoa 1 yard line !

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Big Ben picked again,  11 point lead time for Buffalo to show if they can put a game away.  7:11 left.

    Meanwhile great news for the BROWNS going into MNF.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #52

    BILLS WIN !!!! The Bills defense is the real deal. Josh Allen got off to a slow start, but man, Stephan Diggs has really turned on the jets and looks every bit a #1 wr.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #53

    The implosion has begun. Our offense is putrid right now. Injuries are everywhere but I stand by not using that as an excuse. You gotta find ways to win. I will still say that 12 days and three fucking games should have never happened and fuck the league for allowing it. On to the next one. I'm going to go get cheech and chong baked. Oh and randy our oc needs to be fired into the sun. 

  • So did everyone go 7 for 7 in the early games? 🙂

    Wife reached her pain threshold by halftime of the HOU @ CHI game, so moved on to a couple others.

    Settling in on IND-LV now.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @tour2ma said:

    So did everyone go 7 for 7 in the early games? 🙂

    Looks like your body clock was set for 10am..... ?

  • @nero said:

    Nop. Let's negotiate. 20 receptions? Still 3 ypc doesn't get you to first downs. You have to give me something. 

    I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @the-gipper said:

    I actually really don't know how that fantasy football shit works. What gets you points or whatever.   I will give you anything you want as long as they lose by like 21 pts. 

    There's about 50 permutations on how to play Fantasy Football Gipper. You start by having a open draft of players. Lot's of different ways to get points. The simplest way to start figuring it out is to watch that crawl line during the games.  They'll show "points' for QBs, RBs, WRs, and kickers. If you have that player on your team- you get those points. Player with the most points that week wins that week. You can play for fun- or big buck pots.  

  • The implosion has begun. Our offense is putrid right now. Injuries are everywhere but I stand by not using that as an excuse. You gotta find ways to win. I will still say that 12 days and three fucking games should have never happened and fuck the league for allowing it. On to the next one. I'm going to go get cheech and chong baked. Oh and randy our oc needs to be fired into the sun. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @vagitron said:

    The implosion has begun. Our offense is putrid right now. Injuries are everywhere but I stand by not using that as an excuse. You gotta find ways to win. I will still say that 12 days and three fucking games should have never happened and fuck the league for allowing it. On to the next one. I'm going to go get cheech and chong baked. Oh and randy our oc needs to be fired into the sun. 

    Putrid? Your running game isn't so hot-and Gipper is right dinkin' and a dunkin'.  Defensively- live by the blitz, and die by it. Plenty of exotic stuff there. Once the Bills started giving Allen some time you got shredded. 

    But fear not your playing bye comes Sunday playing the hapless Bungles. 

  • The implosion has begun. Our offense is putrid right now. Injuries are everywhere but I stand by not using that as an excuse. You gotta find ways to win. I will still say that 12 days and three fucking games should have never happened and fuck the league for allowing it. On to the next one. I'm going to go get cheech and chong baked. Oh and randy our oc needs to be fired into the sun. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @vagitron said:

    The implosion has begun. Our offense is putrid right now. Injuries are everywhere but I stand by not using that as an excuse. You gotta find ways to win. I will still say that 12 days and three fucking games should have never happened and fuck the league for allowing it. On to the next one. I'm going to go get cheech and chong baked. Oh and randy our oc needs to be fired into the sun. 

    There's nothing worse than having great September-October-November, to start losing games on December, when you need the final push for the season finale-playoffs.

    I don't like what the league is doing to the Steelers with the schedule mostly because their bye week was an inforced one and they were given notice very late because they decided to postpone the Titans game, so they almost didn't have a bye week. 

    One thing that surprises me is that I would say Steelers' WR corps is good, but it's limited either by Ben's arm, the OC, or the run game, or all of them.