The tribe
-
https://fox8.com/sports/cleveland-indians-to-drop-team-name-new-york-times-reports/
This really sucks. I didn't see it posted by anybody else but if it is let me know and I will take this one off. Major League Baseball is officially circling the bowl anyway.. this will just take it off the ventilator.
Probably to the delight of those that hate America in the first place.
WSS
Guess Notre Dame will be next to change their name from Fighting Irish.
Guess Notre Dame will be next to change their name from Fighting Irish.
I've already heard stories of liberals complaining about that. Boston Celtics? Minnesota Vikings?
WSS
-
Should be the Minnesota Somalians now anyway,.
-
If this kills baseball, then great. Win win
-
With all that's going on this is what Democrats worry about?
-
Who even gives a shit at this point? The whole world is moving to blandly corporate bullshit with no identity. Why should this be any different. They should just name the team after the sponsors at this point. I'm sure the Cleveland progressives would earn the undying love of all.
-
Who even gives a shit at this point? The whole world is moving to blandly corporate bullshit with no identity. Why should this be any different. They should just name the team after the sponsors at this point. I'm sure the Cleveland progressives would earn the undying love of all.
Who even gives a shit at this point? The whole world is moving to blandly corporate bullshit with no identity. Why should this be any different. They should just name the team after the sponsors at this point. I'm sure the Cleveland progressives would earn the undying love of all.
They sort of do that already in the Nippon League in Japan.
-
If this kills baseball, then great. Win win
What do you have against Baseball? It's way more exciting than Soccer. Oh I know, it's American.
-
Cincinnati Reds offends me. They are obviously referring to the Red man.
-
I kind of like The Pittsburgh Toothless Inbred Hillbillies.
-
I kind of like The Pittsburgh Toothless Inbred Hillbillies.
I kind of like The Pittsburgh Toothless Inbred Hillbillies.
-
Who even gives a shit at this point? The whole world is moving to blandly corporate bullshit with no identity. Why should this be any different. They should just name the team after the sponsors at this point. I'm sure the Cleveland progressives would earn the undying love of all.
They sort of do that already in the Nippon League in Japan.
-
Yeah but they get great mascots
Nice deflection.
-

-
I guess the premise of Major League has become more of a reality or at least a possible reality. Cleveland is a small Market and the owners could probably make more money by selling the team or moving the team and what better way to alienate the handful of remaining fans?
WSS
-
Yeah but they get great mascots
Nice deflection.
Nice deflection.
Aaawweeee. You're trying to be a little copycat.
-
If this kills baseball, then great. Win win
Baseball is way better then the NBA. That mess is unwatchable
-
I guess the premise of Major League has become more of a reality or at least a possible reality. Cleveland is a small Market and the owners could probably make more money by selling the team or moving the team and what better way to alienate the handful of remaining fans?
WSS
I guess the premise of Major League has become more of a reality or at least a possible reality. Cleveland is a small Market and the owners could probably make more money by selling the team or moving the team and what better way to alienate the handful of remaining fans?
WSS
I looked up Paul Dolan’s worth and he, and his family are the 4th highest net worth owners in MLB. So if he wants to make more money, he needs to spend more money on better players
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
^^^^^