Skip to content

Any Browns fan looking to join a Madden 10 online franchise ?

The Browns Board
8 8 772
  • A AtlantaSportsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Sorry , don't know where to post this ... anyway , i am starting an online madden franchise for madden 10 . Right now there are 13 teams taken . The Browns are still available . Im always on gamefaqs and i've gotten people to join from there and i got a bunch of friends that joined as well . Its going to be a fun league but i'm only looking for actice players only ....

    Its hard to find someone that wants to just sign up and pick the Browns so i thought the best way to find one is to go to there boards! i guess its first come first serve , looking for active players only though! and remember the system is xbox 360 ! there are plenty of teams left so if anyone wants to join as another team thats still available then be my guest ! we do have our own message board so we can organize this all ... maddenfranchise360.proboards.com (make sure you register and then sign up in the sign up section)

    i'll stick around here for a bit to see if anyone is interested .

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I am on PS3, or I'd be all over it.

  • Sorry , don't know where to post this ... anyway , i am starting an online madden franchise for madden 10 . Right now there are 13 teams taken . The Browns are still available . Im always on gamefaqs and i've gotten people to join from there and i got a bunch of friends that joined as well . Its going to be a fun league but i'm only looking for actice players only ....

    Its hard to find someone that wants to just sign up and pick the Browns so i thought the best way to find one is to go to there boards! i guess its first come first serve , looking for active players only though! and remember the system is xbox 360 ! there are plenty of teams left so if anyone wants to join as another team thats still available then be my guest ! we do have our own message board so we can organize this all ... maddenfranchise360.proboards.com (make sure you register and then sign up in the sign up section)

    i'll stick around here for a bit to see if anyone is interested .

    Honest_AbeH Honest_Abe wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @atlantasportsfan said:

    Sorry , don't know where to post this ... anyway , i am starting an online madden franchise for madden 10 . Right now there are 13 teams taken . The Browns are still available . Im always on gamefaqs and i've gotten people to join from there and i got a bunch of friends that joined as well . Its going to be a fun league but i'm only looking for actice players only ....

    Its hard to find someone that wants to just sign up and pick the Browns so i thought the best way to find one is to go to there boards! i guess its first come first serve , looking for active players only though! and remember the system is xbox 360 ! there are plenty of teams left so if anyone wants to join as another team thats still available then be my guest ! we do have our own message board so we can organize this all ... maddenfranchise360.proboards.com (make sure you register and then sign up in the sign up section)

    i'll stick around here for a bit to see if anyone is interested .

    I'll be your huckleberry

  • D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I would join cuz I have a 360, but I am currently tied up in other Madden 10 leagues.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Where do you guys find the time to play games.

    I must be doing something wrong.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #6

    TheJokersWILD said:

    i would crush anyone I played. I would join but I don't have PS3 or XBOX360 🙁

    I didn't know ColecoVision made Madden

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Dont think I could be relied on for a whole league thing but happy to team up on a game some time - xbox gamertag is Daddy Clegg

  • Dont think I could be relied on for a whole league thing but happy to team up on a game some time - xbox gamertag is Daddy Clegg

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @howiedawg said:

    Dont think I could be relied on for a whole league thing but happy to team up on a game some time - xbox gamertag is Daddy Clegg

    HowDawg and Gman pound Guiners like water playing that shit.