Survey Tuesday 12/15
-
By the way, I saw on ESPN a while ago where they reported that one person won a payday of about $125,000 on that last play.
Apparently it was a 3 pt. game, which I guess they say would be a push.....but with the other 2 points, it became a cover and the fate of many changed.
-
Here are some Survey Questions. Give your answers/opinions:
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
Here are some Survey Questions. Give your answers/opinions:
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
I think they can hang with them all. They'd need turnovers to win in the playoffs.
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
Hoping for 3-0
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
Don't really care.
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
Aaron Donald
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
None
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
Spiders is the best of the suggested ones. Please, not Guardians or something not plural.
-
This is wildly OT but was the thing I've read 3 times today because I had absolutely never considered it and it blew my mind.
Back on topic: Go Browns!
-
This is wildly OT but was the thing I've read 3 times today because I had absolutely never considered it and it blew my mind.
Back on topic: Go Browns!
This is wildly OT but was the thing I've read 3 times today because I had absolutely never considered it and it blew my mind.
Back on topic: Go Browns!
On topic? Nothing on topic there.
-
Here are some Survey Questions. Give your answers/opinions:
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
Here are some Survey Questions. Give your answers/opinions:
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
Ditto
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
Need two at least. Win out depends if the Steelers have the division locked up and rest players- and Ward & Harrison are back in the secondary
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
Probably a lot...
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
Mahomes
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
A big one actually. Watched the entire game.... Sport is on the upswing here. ESPN is broadcasting Premier League now- that would have been unheard of 10 years ago.
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
Recycling "Spiders" is fine by me...
-
Here are some Survey Questions. Give your answers/opinions:
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
Here are some Survey Questions. Give your answers/opinions:
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
All 4 of the Browns loses are against AFC teams. They beat the Bungles twice by a total of 8 points and just squeaked by the powerhouse Jags and Texans. Those numbers say toe-to-toe is a bit of a reach.
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
2-1
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
I'm sure some gamblers were happy while others were sad. Same with fantasy owners..... For every loser, there's a winner.
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
Patrick MaHomes
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
Who did what now?
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
Native Americans
-
All 4 of the Browns loses are against AFC teams. They beat the Bungles twice by a total of 8 points and just squeaked by the powerhouse Jags and Texans. Those numbers say toe-to-toe is a bit of a reach.
Well, let's see: they obviously just went toe to toe with the Ravens, they beat the 9-4 Colts and 9-4 Titans. They had a close loss to the Raiders on a bad day. That leaves the Steelers, Bills, Chiefs. The way the Steelers are playing now, and the way the Browns are playing, I think that matchup....if both teams were at full strength could be on a par with the Ravens game we just played. The Bills could be a tough matchup for anyone, but I think the Browns could hang. And as noted, the Chief are a handful for every NFL team no matter what.
-
Here are some Survey Questions. Give your answers/opinions:
Best answers so far....in my opinion
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
"They can hang with them all" Bob8-6
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
They will win all 3" Zombo
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
"For every loser, there is a winner" DBone
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
"Aaron Donald" Bob 806....for thinking out of the box
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
Hoorta for being the only one that really did give a shit
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
"The Cleveland Supermen". ME. Because it involves a Cleveland icon...and it puts a lot of pressure on the team to live up to the name.
-
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
Agree
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
One at a time. But I think 2 or the 3 minimally.
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
A lot of expletives and an equal number of "YES!!!!!!"
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
Mahomes
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
I'd rather just take a shit than watch that shit. My son loves it though.
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
I still think they should see if any Native American tribe will give their endorsement to the use of their tribal name. Preferably a NE Ohio tribe.
-
I still think they should see if any Native American tribe will give their endorsement to the use of their tribal name. Preferably a NE Ohio tribe.
I don't think that is going to happen, but to provide you information, here were the Native American tribes of Ohio:
The names of the Ohio tribes included the Illinois tribe (Illini), Iroquois, Chippewa, Delaware, Erie, Ottawa, and Potawatomi, Kickapoo, Kaskaskia, Miami, Wyandot and Shawnee.
-
By the way, here is a prototype of a proposed Superman statue that is supposed to be going up somewhere in Cleveland. They had a spot, but that was nixed. It is supposed to be suspended in the air.
If the Tribe were to change their name to The Supermen, they could put the statue up by the Jake (yes, I still call it that)

This is supposed to go next to it looking up at it:

-
There is a Superman statue in Metropolis, Illinois.

-
I never quite understood why Superman wore his underpants over his pants.
Oh, I'm fully on the Cleveland Spiders bandwagon. Great, unique name with endless marketing possibilities. I'd also love if they could pilfer the uniforms from the movie 'The Natural' and go with the Cleveland Knights.
-
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave!"
Spiders would fit...Like the team's owner, they also have no balls.
Mike
-
1. Based on what I have seen so far, I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC, with the probable exception of the Chiefs. What say you?
yup
2. Three games to go in Browns season: Giants/Jets on the road. Steelsuckers at home. What will be their record in those three games?
Don't know
3. For those of you into that sort of thing, I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread. But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened). What kind of hair tearing out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?
Typical Fuckers!
4. Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?
Aaron Rodgers..
5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship. How much of a shit do you give?
0
6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name. That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so I don't want any kvetching on here about that. What I do want to know is: What do you suggest for a new name?
The Cleveland "Doh'lans"
-
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave!"
Spiders would fit...Like the team's owner, they also have no balls.
Mike
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave!"
Spiders would fit...Like the team's owner, they also have no balls.
Mike
That or he didn't want his team associated with logos and names that many people didn't care for, but you do you Mike.
-
I never quite understood why Superman wore his underpants over his pants.
Oh, I'm fully on the Cleveland Spiders bandwagon. Great, unique name with endless marketing possibilities. I'd also love if they could pilfer the uniforms from the movie 'The Natural' and go with the Cleveland Knights.
I never quite understood why Superman wore his underpants over his pants.
Oh, I'm fully on the Cleveland Spiders bandwagon. Great, unique name with endless marketing possibilities. I'd also love if they could pilfer the uniforms from the movie 'The Natural' and go with the Cleveland Knights.
I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon. It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago. Besides, I hate spiders. The only good spider is a dead spider.
-
I never quite understood why Superman wore his underpants over his pants.
Oh, I'm fully on the Cleveland Spiders bandwagon. Great, unique name with endless marketing possibilities. I'd also love if they could pilfer the uniforms from the movie 'The Natural' and go with the Cleveland Knights.
I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon. It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago. Besides, I hate spiders. The only good spider is a dead spider.
I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon. It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago. Besides, I hate spiders. The only good spider is a dead spider.
Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol
And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?
-
I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon. It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago. Besides, I hate spiders. The only good spider is a dead spider.
Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol
And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?
-
I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon. It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago. Besides, I hate spiders. The only good spider is a dead spider.
Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol
And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login