Skip to content

Survey Tuesday 12/15

The Browns Board
33 10 1.1k 1
  • "Oh, what a tangled web we weave!"

    Spiders would fit...Like the team's owner, they also have no balls.

    Mike

  • 1. Based on what I have seen so far,   I think that the Browns can pretty much go toe to toe with any team in the AFC,  with the probable exception of the Chiefs.  What say you? 

    yup

    2.  Three games to go in Browns season:   Giants/Jets on the road.  Steelsuckers at home.   What will be their record in those three games?

    Don't know

    3.  For those of you into that sort of thing,  I believe the Ratfuckers were a 3.5 point favorite in that game....and when they hit the FG with 2 seconds left, they went up by 3....still a situation where the Browns beat the spread.  But then.....2 more points got added on in 2 seconds. (I was pissed so I didn't see how it happened).  What kind of hair  tearing  out did certain gamblers/bookies/casinos etc. do as a result of those 2 pts.?

    Typical Fuckers!

    4.  Who, at this point, do you believe should be the NFL MVP?

    Aaron Rodgers..

    5. The Columbus Crew won the MLS Championship.   How much of a shit do you give?

    0

    6. The Cleveland Indians are changing their name.  That's is a done deal and honestly we can't help it so  I don't want any kvetching on  here about that.  What I do want to know is:  What do you suggest for a new name? 

    The Cleveland "Doh'lans"

  • "Oh, what a tangled web we weave!"

    Spiders would fit...Like the team's owner, they also have no balls.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    "Oh, what a tangled web we weave!"

    Spiders would fit...Like the team's owner, they also have no balls.

    Mike

    That or he didn't want his team associated with logos and names that many people didn't care for, but you do you Mike. 

  • I never quite understood why Superman wore his underpants over his pants. 

    Oh, I'm fully on the Cleveland Spiders bandwagon. Great, unique name with endless marketing possibilities. I'd also love if they could pilfer the uniforms from the movie 'The Natural' and go with the Cleveland Knights. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I never quite understood why Superman wore his underpants over his pants. 

    Oh, I'm fully on the Cleveland Spiders bandwagon. Great, unique name with endless marketing possibilities. I'd also love if they could pilfer the uniforms from the movie 'The Natural' and go with the Cleveland Knights. 

    I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon.  It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago.  Besides, I hate spiders.    The only good spider is a dead spider. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I never quite understood why Superman wore his underpants over his pants. 

    Oh, I'm fully on the Cleveland Spiders bandwagon. Great, unique name with endless marketing possibilities. I'd also love if they could pilfer the uniforms from the movie 'The Natural' and go with the Cleveland Knights. 

    I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon.  It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago.  Besides, I hate spiders.    The only good spider is a dead spider. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon.  It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago.  Besides, I hate spiders.    The only good spider is a dead spider. 

    Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol 🙂

    And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon.  It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago.  Besides, I hate spiders.    The only good spider is a dead spider. 

    Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol 🙂

    And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?

    @nickers said:

    Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol 🙂

    And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?

    I know they do all that...but that don't mean I have to like them.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon.  It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago.  Besides, I hate spiders.    The only good spider is a dead spider. 

    Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol 🙂

    And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?

    @nickers said:

    Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol 🙂

    And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?

    I think we have a winner here..............................The Cleveland Crabs?.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I never quite understood why Superman wore his underpants over his pants. 

    Oh, I'm fully on the Cleveland Spiders bandwagon. Great, unique name with endless marketing possibilities. I'd also love if they could pilfer the uniforms from the movie 'The Natural' and go with the Cleveland Knights. 

    I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon.  It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago.  Besides, I hate spiders.    The only good spider is a dead spider. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I DO NOT get the Spiders bandwagon.  It was a horrendous team that played here 120+ years ago.  Besides, I hate spiders.    The only good spider is a dead spider. 

    The team ended horribly, when the team's owner (who also owned the St. Louis franchise) decided to transfer all the good players off the Cleveland roster to St. Louis. Basically, he pulled the move the owner of the Indians did in the movie 'Major League' almost 90 years later.

    The Spiders also played for the National League title three times, winning one of them. They were the famous Baltimore Orioles of that era's biggest rival. 

  • @nickers said:

    Spiders catch and eat all of the other bugs..... They're cool man... But you wouldn't know that because you are a square lol 🙂

    And you're ALWAYS crabby!!!?

    I think we have a winner here..............................The Cleveland Crabs?.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think we have a winner here..............................The Cleveland Crabs?.

    The Cleveland Crustaceans!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think we have a winner here..............................The Cleveland Crabs?.

    The Cleveland Crustaceans!

    @nickers said:

    The Cleveland Crustaceans!

    Or Maybe to satisfy all, The Cleveland Spider Crabs.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think we have a winner here..............................The Cleveland Crabs?.

    The Cleveland Crustaceans!

    @nickers said:

    The Cleveland Crustaceans!

    Wrong part of the country, but Cleveland Crawfish.

    Cleveland Cephalopods.

    Since there is a big Irish Community here, we could go  Cleveland Cloverleafs.

    The way they play like shit at times,  they could be the Cleveland Comodes.

    Since we often get fucked by the league and by other teams:  Cleveland Concubines.

    Or, instead of Spiders, how about snakes:   Cleveland Copperheads

    Or, how about the Cleveland Cornholes. 

  • If they went that direction,  they could have the coolest team theme song:

  • @nickers said:

    The Cleveland Crustaceans!

    Wrong part of the country, but Cleveland Crawfish.

    Cleveland Cephalopods.

    Since there is a big Irish Community here, we could go  Cleveland Cloverleafs.

    The way they play like shit at times,  they could be the Cleveland Comodes.

    Since we often get fucked by the league and by other teams:  Cleveland Concubines.

    Or, instead of Spiders, how about snakes:   Cleveland Copperheads

    Or, how about the Cleveland Cornholes. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Wrong part of the country, but Cleveland Crawfish.

    Cleveland Cephalopods.

    Since there is a big Irish Community here, we could go  Cleveland Cloverleafs.

    The way they play like shit at times,  they could be the Cleveland Comodes.

    Since we often get fucked by the league and by other teams:  Cleveland Concubines.

    Or, instead of Spiders, how about snakes:   Cleveland Copperheads

    Or, how about the Cleveland Cornholes. 

    the Cleveland Cupcakes!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Wrong part of the country, but Cleveland Crawfish.

    Cleveland Cephalopods.

    Since there is a big Irish Community here, we could go  Cleveland Cloverleafs.

    The way they play like shit at times,  they could be the Cleveland Comodes.

    Since we often get fucked by the league and by other teams:  Cleveland Concubines.

    Or, instead of Spiders, how about snakes:   Cleveland Copperheads

    Or, how about the Cleveland Cornholes. 

    the Cleveland Cupcakes!

    @nickers said:

    the Cleveland Cupcakes!

    They have not been cupcakes, but they have been the Cleveland Chokers.....come playoff time. 

  • @nickers said:

    the Cleveland Cupcakes!

    They have not been cupcakes, but they have been the Cleveland Chokers.....come playoff time. 

    @the-gipper said:

    They have not been cupcakes, but they have been the Cleveland Chokers.....come playoff time. 

    You mean like blowing a 24-7 lead to the Steelers in the playoffs choke job? Or allowing John Elway to march 98 yards to send the game to OT choke job? Or throwing an interception in the endzone when all you need is a field goal to win the game choke job? Or fumbling as you are headed into the endzone to tie the game choke job? 

    Maybe the Browns can change their name to Chokers too, by your logic. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    They have not been cupcakes, but they have been the Cleveland Chokers.....come playoff time. 

    You mean like blowing a 24-7 lead to the Steelers in the playoffs choke job? Or allowing John Elway to march 98 yards to send the game to OT choke job? Or throwing an interception in the endzone when all you need is a field goal to win the game choke job? Or fumbling as you are headed into the endzone to tie the game choke job? 

    Maybe the Browns can change their name to Chokers too, by your logic. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    You mean like blowing a 24-7 lead to the Steelers in the playoffs choke job? Or allowing John Elway to march 98 yards to send the game to OT choke job? Or throwing an interception in the endzone when all you need is a field goal to win the game choke job? Or fumbling as you are headed into the endzone to tie the game choke job? 

    Maybe the Browns can change their name to Chokers too, by your logic. 

    Well, yea, maybe.   Maybe we can have dueling chokers.   Indians blow lead in the bottom of the 9th in the 7th game of the World Series.  Blow a 3-1 lead to make it into the WS.  Blow a 2-0 lead in a best of 5 in the playoffs.  Blow a 3-1 lead in the World Series. 

    These teams have certainly been duking it out to see which one can bust our balls the most.