Week 15: CLE @ NYG... Browns vs. The New York Football Giants... in New Jersey
-
The silver lining is the injury directly lead to us getting Harrison, who is without a doubt one of our best players.
We HAVE to re-sign Kevin Johnson as our nickel (he'll command a shitload btw) and then you'd be looking at Denzel Ward, Terrence Mitchell, Ronnie Harrison, and Grant Delpit. It's hypothetically the best secondary in the NFL.
That is one helluva hypothetical considering how often Ward and Harrison are not on the field, and the fact that Delpit has all of zero minutes of NFL experience.
The young players on the defensive side of the ball have answered no answers going into the offseason. I can't think of a rookie or second year player on defense that has made Berry's job easier by putting a visegrip on a starting job and claiming it as his.
That is one helluva hypothetical considering how often Ward and Harrison are not on the field, and the fact that Delpit has all of zero minutes of NFL experience.
Big time hypothetical! But maybe not as much as you think. Kevin Johnson is one of the best slot corners in the league. If you don't believe me, you can verify for yourself. He's going to demand a hefty payday, as nickel corners are kind of a niche market and useful as hell. KJ is so good you almost don't know he's out there. People don't throw at him hardly and he's one of the best at his position. Ronnie Harrison was rated in the top 5 last time I saw him at PFF (pretty sure) and Ward is a top corner. That's pretty robust!
-
Good ole Colt McCoy. Read this below, I agree with it - if the Giants can't run well, they are toast. Although, our pass defense may help Colt on a good day - the ratbirds couldn't stop our offense - their defense won't stop it either. My guess is, the Browns get sacks and turnovers,
Without Bradberry - their secondary is in a worse? shape than the Browns, maybe. I predict the Browns win the turnover battle, Baker and the offense have a great day, and we're going to be 10-4.
https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/colt-mccoy-starting-over-daniel-jones-in-must-win-giants-game/
"With Garrett, the Giants have averaged just 18.3 points a game — only the Jets (14.1) are worse — so Kitchens does not have a high bar to vault. The challenge is tailoring the offense to what McCoy does well, which is getting the ball out of his hands quickly. The main reason he was able to pull off the upset against the Seahawks is because the Giants ran for a season-high 190 yards, led by Wayne Gallman with a career-high 135 yards. The Browns are middle-of-the-pack (16th in the league) in run defense, allowing 114.1 yards per game. If the Giants cannot run it often and well, it is highly unlikely McCoy can pass them into much success. "
-
But...but...but.... JOHN DORSEY! ?
Well... your boy is getting a foothold in Philly. https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/12/19/22190472/john-dorsey-eagles-nfl-news-philadelphia-general-manager-howie-roseman-chiefs-browns-draft-record-gm
I may keep replying (and always will), but you are the one always blowing the fucking whistle... so there's that.
-
there goes the giants offensive assistant https://www.nfl.com/news/giants-assistant-coach-stephen-brown-tests-positive-for-covid-19 no news yet on tracer contacts
there goes the giants offensive assistant https://www.nfl.com/news/giants-assistant-coach-stephen-brown-tests-positive-for-covid-19 no news yet on tracer contacts
the all clear..
The Giants found no “close contacts” with offensive assistant Stephen Brown, who tested positive for COVID-19, after doing their contact tracing. So all remaining coaches and players are cleared to go against the Browns on Sunday night, barring any further positive tests. (1 more test result Sunday) -
But...but...but.... JOHN DORSEY! ?
Well... your boy is getting a foothold in Philly. https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/12/19/22190472/john-dorsey-eagles-nfl-news-philadelphia-general-manager-howie-roseman-chiefs-browns-draft-record-gm
I may keep replying (and always will), but you are the one always blowing the fucking whistle... so there's that.
Well... your boy is getting a foothold in Philly. https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/12/19/22190472/john-dorsey-eagles-nfl-news-philadelphia-general-manager-howie-roseman-chiefs-browns-draft-record-gm
I may kept replying (and always will), but you are the one always blowing the fucking whistle... so there's that.
Oh stop.
Recently someone complained about the defense and you almost had a coronary defending Berry... "YOU CAN'T FUCKING FIX EVERYTHING IN ONE GODDAMN OFFSEASON!" ? Yeah, I guess I blew THAT whistle too.
You went "full Gipper responding to someone saying the Ravens are the old Browns".
-
-
Giants make several final roster moves Saturday... https://www.giants.com/news/roster-moves-giants-add-two-quarterbacks-three-db-s-to-active-roster
Giants also lose 3rd coaching staff member, since 2 went down to Covid-reserve this week.. https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/giants-lose-bret-bielema-to-illinois/
-
Giants make several final roster moves Saturday... https://www.giants.com/news/roster-moves-giants-add-two-quarterbacks-three-db-s-to-active-roster
Giants also lose 3rd coaching staff member, since 2 went down to Covid-reserve this week.. https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/giants-lose-bret-bielema-to-illinois/
Giants also lose 3rd coaching staff member, since 2 went down to Covid-reserve this week.. https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/giants-lose-bret-bielema-to-illinois/
I never understood why Bielema left Wisconsin for Arkansas. Maybe to escape Barry Alvarez's shadow? Just didn't seem to be a good career decision.
Like Quincy Morgan said, " betta believe dat."
-
Giants also lose 3rd coaching staff member, since 2 went down to Covid-reserve this week.. https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/giants-lose-bret-bielema-to-illinois/
I never understood why Bielema left Wisconsin for Arkansas. Maybe to escape Barry Alvarez's shadow? Just didn't seem to be a good career decision.
Like Quincy Morgan said, " betta believe dat."
I never understood why Bielema left Wisconsin for Arkansas. Maybe to escape Barry Alvarez's shadow? Just didn't seem to be a good career decision.
Like Quincy Morgan said, " betta believe dat."
me neither ?
but, straight from wiki...
On December 4, 2012, it was announced that Bielema was leaving Wisconsin to become the head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks.[9][10] He left partly to coach in the Southeastern Conference and partly because he felt that his assistant coaches were not being paid enough.[11] Bielema replaced John L. Smith, who had coached Arkansas to a 4-8 record during the 2012 season after Bobby Petrino had been fired eight months earlier.[12]
likes staffing bottom dollar figures..including himself. sense going from NFL position coaching.. back to College Head Coaching dollars... Replacing Lovie Smith is one thing? while Recruiting kids to come to a middle of pack, Big 10 team in a butt cold frozen town is a total other
.. Am 57 & lost my Ohio born-in thermals long ago
Word! "Live above 40 degrees anywhere Merica"
-
Giants also lose 3rd coaching staff member, since 2 went down to Covid-reserve this week.. https://nypost.com/2020/12/19/giants-lose-bret-bielema-to-illinois/
I never understood why Bielema left Wisconsin for Arkansas. Maybe to escape Barry Alvarez's shadow? Just didn't seem to be a good career decision.
Like Quincy Morgan said, " betta believe dat."
I never understood why Bielema left Wisconsin for Arkansas. Maybe to escape Barry Alvarez's shadow? Just didn't seem to be a good career decision.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. SEC schools do not put as much priority on academics as they do on football, and that is reflected in the money they put into their programs, such that even a below average SEC team will pay its coaches more than a top tier Big Ten program will, which Wisc. is.
Like Quincy Morgan said, " betta believe dat."
When he said that he did not believe his assistants were being paid enough....he meant "I am not being paid enough compared to what Arkansas was offering". ....betta believe dat!
-
Well... your boy is getting a foothold in Philly. https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/12/19/22190472/john-dorsey-eagles-nfl-news-philadelphia-general-manager-howie-roseman-chiefs-browns-draft-record-gm
I may kept replying (and always will), but you are the one always blowing the fucking whistle... so there's that.
Oh stop.
Recently someone complained about the defense and you almost had a coronary defending Berry... "YOU CAN'T FUCKING FIX EVERYTHING IN ONE GODDAMN OFFSEASON!" ? Yeah, I guess I blew THAT whistle too.
You went "full Gipper responding to someone saying the Ravens are the old Browns".
Oh stop.
Recently someone complained about the defense and you almost had a coronary defending Berry... "YOU CAN'T FUCKING FIX EVERYTHING IN ONE GODDAMN OFFSEASON!" ? Yeah, I guess I blew THAT whistle too.
You went "full Gipper responding to someone saying the Ravens are the old Browns".
- Well... you can't... so there's that.
- If you are going to quote me, get the quote right.
- The "full Gipper" now includes an invitation for the the assailed to perform fellatio... somewhere I've never gone... so there's that as well.
-
Oh stop.
Recently someone complained about the defense and you almost had a coronary defending Berry... "YOU CAN'T FUCKING FIX EVERYTHING IN ONE GODDAMN OFFSEASON!" ? Yeah, I guess I blew THAT whistle too.
You went "full Gipper responding to someone saying the Ravens are the old Browns".
- Well... you can't... so there's that.
- If you are going to quote me, get the quote right.
- The "full Gipper" now includes an invitation for the the assailed to perform fellatio... somewhere I've never gone... so there's that as well.
- Well... you can't... so there's that.
- If you are going to quote me, get the quote right.
- The "full Gipper" now includes an invitation for the the assailed to perform fellatio... somewhere I've never gone... so there's that as well.
See the bold.....Are you sure? I think that is precisely what Dutch is saying about your defense of Berry.
-
In normal times, this could have been a hell of a week to go and stay in NYC, or outside of it. Do a week of sightseeing/museums etc. sandwiched between 2 games.
But no. No fans allowed:
My cousin, who is as big a Browns fan as anyone, lives 45 minutes from East Rutherford. A situation like this - two Browns games in one week that close to him - will never happen again, and Covid says "No Browns for you!"
My cousin, who is as big a Browns fan as anyone, lives 45 minutes from East Rutherford. A situation like this - two Browns games in one week that close to him - will never happen again, and Covid says "No Browns for you!"
goddamn thats fucked up
side note : i will be in black out by the end of the game I hate late starts
-
-
That’s what’s at stake
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


