Week 15: CLE @ NYG... Browns vs. The New York Football Giants... in New Jersey
-
That was scheme induced
Superman (L. Jackson) had to leave the game for a while. He had it at Thanksgiving and said that all he did was sleep for 10 days.
-
That was scheme induced
Superman (L. Jackson) had to leave the game for a while. He had it at Thanksgiving and said that all he did was sleep for 10 days.
-
That was scheme induced Monday night. Myles was one of the few players thinking contain first
Except for the 4th and 5 touchdown....AHHHHHH.
-
He also said that even his eyeballs hurt.
Apparently this Covid is real... Who knew? ?
Ya.... I tested positive for antibodies which means I had it at some point and had no clue and my 82 year old grandma got it and was pissed she couldn't go to Walmart for two weeks......
Buddy of mine had it and he said it was the worst four days of his life....
Guy like Myles Garrett looks like he is sucking wind on the sidelines two weeks after he had it....
Shit don't make sense....
-
He also said that even his eyeballs hurt.
Apparently this Covid is real... Who knew? ?
I almost got into a fight at Costco last week. Some older douche bag got pissed off because the associate asked him to put on a mask. He got all animated and started raving on and on about how nobody has ever died from it and and masks are pointless. I told him to STFU and he stepped up to me. My wife basically saved his life because I was going to squash him like a grape.
-
He also said that even his eyeballs hurt.
Apparently this Covid is real... Who knew? ?
I almost got into a fight at Costco last week. Some older douche bag got pissed off because the associate asked him to put on a mask. He got all animated and started raving on and on about how nobody has ever died from it and and masks are pointless. I told him to STFU and he stepped up to me. My wife basically saved his life because I was going to squash him like a grape.
I almost got into a fight at Costco last week. Some older douche bag got pissed off because the associate asked him to put on a mask. He got all animated and started raving on and on about how nobody has ever died from it and and masks are pointless. I told him to STFU and he stepped up to me. My wife basically saved his life because I was going to squash him like a grape.
I don't blame you.
I have zero fucks left to give for people like that.
My wife has known six people who have died from Covid.
-
He also said that even his eyeballs hurt.
Apparently this Covid is real... Who knew? ?
I almost got into a fight at Costco last week. Some older douche bag got pissed off because the associate asked him to put on a mask. He got all animated and started raving on and on about how nobody has ever died from it and and masks are pointless. I told him to STFU and he stepped up to me. My wife basically saved his life because I was going to squash him like a grape.
I almost got into a fight at Costco last week. Some older douche bag got pissed off because the associate asked him to put on a mask. He got all animated and started raving on and on about how nobody has ever died from it and and masks are pointless. I told him to STFU and he stepped up to me. My wife basically saved his life because I was going to squash him like a grape.
Oh brother what an a-hole, deserved to have been taught a good lesson.......thank goodness for your wife being there.
Covid-19 is very real the 350 bed hospital I just left was FULL due to it. The small one I'm in now 28 beds has a covid-19 wing.
........but still it would be nice to get a few good hits in !

-
Wonder if they will practice the plays Freddie calls Sunday nite?
Again... these changes are not putting any fear in this heart.
What got me is Freddie is regularly their TE position coach. Now that's something you can't make up...

Wonder if they will practice the plays Freddie calls Sunday nite?
Again... these changes are not putting any fear in this heart.
What got me is Freddie is regularly their TE position coach. Now that's something you can't make up...

Freddie won't matter ? https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/freddie-kitchens-plays-calling-giants-browns TE Evan Engram pops up on a Friday injury report..?
-
-
I almost got into a fight at Costco last week. Some older douche bag got pissed off because the associate asked him to put on a mask. He got all animated and started raving on and on about how nobody has ever died from it and and masks are pointless. I told him to STFU and he stepped up to me. My wife basically saved his life because I was going to squash him like a grape.
I don't blame you.
I have zero fucks left to give for people like that.
My wife has known six people who have died from Covid.
My wife has known six people who have died from Covid
Shit really made me mad. And I'm not a confrontational type person either. Maybe a little high strung, but not aggressive. Lol.
-
I almost got into a fight at Costco last week. Some older douche bag got pissed off because the associate asked him to put on a mask. He got all animated and started raving on and on about how nobody has ever died from it and and masks are pointless. I told him to STFU and he stepped up to me. My wife basically saved his life because I was going to squash him like a grape.
Oh brother what an a-hole, deserved to have been taught a good lesson.......thank goodness for your wife being there.
Covid-19 is very real the 350 bed hospital I just left was FULL due to it. The small one I'm in now 28 beds has a covid-19 wing.
........but still it would be nice to get a few good hits in !

-
Are you sick or do you work in the hospital? Either way I hope you are doing well!
He's been in and out of hospitals for months now-quite a trooper!!
-
Are you sick or do you work in the hospital? Either way I hope you are doing well!
He's been in and out of hospitals for months now-quite a trooper!!
He's been in and out of hospitals for months now-quite a trooper!!
Damn....I'm sorry I missed that. Sending prayers and thoughts for good health. And Browns wins. Mostly good health...but also Browns. ?
-
Teller is out.
This is the absolute killer. Teller always seems to go out right when we need him. I hope he heals up quickly!
Both teams are obviously bitten by the injury bug, but what most don't realize is how bad the Sendejo injury hurts us. I know he hasn't been good this year, I get it, but just wait until you get a load of Shedrick Redwine. Good grief is he bad. Redwine will make a few plays that get you thinking he's pretty good, and then he'll go straight ass clown and you'll be wishing for Sendejo. Remember when Mike Glennon threw it deep on us? Colt McCoy WILL hit several deep TDs on us, too. No team can prevent TDs with their 5th and 6th string safeties. There WILL be people open.
Hubbard played well in Teller's previous absence, but he's nowhere NEAR the run blocker Teller is. The GOOD news is that Hubbs is a better pass blocker than Teller, and Teller was beaten multiple times in the past several games, so it's possible we're getting an upgrade.
Just so everyone knows, Jabrill Peppers is going to have the game of his life tomorrow night. Doesn't it just seem like it's ordained? Lol! He's gonna cause a fumble, have a pick 6, and lord knows what else. I just see it. ?
-
Teller is out.
This is the absolute killer. Teller always seems to go out right when we need him. I hope he heals up quickly!
Both teams are obviously bitten by the injury bug, but what most don't realize is how bad the Sendejo injury hurts us. I know he hasn't been good this year, I get it, but just wait until you get a load of Shedrick Redwine. Good grief is he bad. Redwine will make a few plays that get you thinking he's pretty good, and then he'll go straight ass clown and you'll be wishing for Sendejo. Remember when Mike Glennon threw it deep on us? Colt McCoy WILL hit several deep TDs on us, too. No team can prevent TDs with their 5th and 6th string safeties. There WILL be people open.
Hubbard played well in Teller's previous absence, but he's nowhere NEAR the run blocker Teller is. The GOOD news is that Hubbs is a better pass blocker than Teller, and Teller was beaten multiple times in the past several games, so it's possible we're getting an upgrade.
Just so everyone knows, Jabrill Peppers is going to have the game of his life tomorrow night. Doesn't it just seem like it's ordained? Lol! He's gonna cause a fumble, have a pick 6, and lord knows what else. I just see it. ?
This is the absolute killer. Teller always seems to go out right when we need him. I hope he heals up quickly!
Both teams are obviously bitten by the injury bug, but what most don't realize is how bad the Sendejo injury hurts us. I know he hasn't been good this year, I get it, but just wait until you get a load of Shedrick Redwine. Good grief is he bad. Redwine will make a few plays that get you thinking he's pretty good, and then he'll go straight ass clown and you'll be wishing for Sendejo. Remember when Mike Glennon threw it deep on us? Colt McCoy WILL hit several deep TDs on us, too. No team can prevent TDs with their 5th and 6th string safeties. There WILL be people open.
Hubbard played well in Teller's previous absence, but he's nowhere NEAR the run blocker Teller is. The GOOD news is that Hubbs is a better pass blocker than Teller, and Teller was beaten multiple times in the past several games, so it's possible we're getting an upgrade.
Just so everyone knows, Jabrill Peppers is going to have the game of his life tomorrow night. Doesn't it just seem like it's ordained? Lol! He's gonna cause a fumble, have a pick 6, and lord knows what else. I just see it. ?
I'm not wishing the rest of the season away, but man I can't wait until the offseason so that the front office can get to work on this defense.
I'm looking forward to the day that the names Sendejo and Redwine won't be written on here.
-
This is the absolute killer. Teller always seems to go out right when we need him. I hope he heals up quickly!
Both teams are obviously bitten by the injury bug, but what most don't realize is how bad the Sendejo injury hurts us. I know he hasn't been good this year, I get it, but just wait until you get a load of Shedrick Redwine. Good grief is he bad. Redwine will make a few plays that get you thinking he's pretty good, and then he'll go straight ass clown and you'll be wishing for Sendejo. Remember when Mike Glennon threw it deep on us? Colt McCoy WILL hit several deep TDs on us, too. No team can prevent TDs with their 5th and 6th string safeties. There WILL be people open.
Hubbard played well in Teller's previous absence, but he's nowhere NEAR the run blocker Teller is. The GOOD news is that Hubbs is a better pass blocker than Teller, and Teller was beaten multiple times in the past several games, so it's possible we're getting an upgrade.
Just so everyone knows, Jabrill Peppers is going to have the game of his life tomorrow night. Doesn't it just seem like it's ordained? Lol! He's gonna cause a fumble, have a pick 6, and lord knows what else. I just see it. ?
I'm not wishing the rest of the season away, but man I can't wait until the offseason so that the front office can get to work on this defense.
I'm looking forward to the day that the names Sendejo and Redwine won't be written on here.
I'm looking forward to the day that the names Sendejo and Redwine won't be written on here.

? ?
-
This is the absolute killer. Teller always seems to go out right when we need him. I hope he heals up quickly!
Both teams are obviously bitten by the injury bug, but what most don't realize is how bad the Sendejo injury hurts us. I know he hasn't been good this year, I get it, but just wait until you get a load of Shedrick Redwine. Good grief is he bad. Redwine will make a few plays that get you thinking he's pretty good, and then he'll go straight ass clown and you'll be wishing for Sendejo. Remember when Mike Glennon threw it deep on us? Colt McCoy WILL hit several deep TDs on us, too. No team can prevent TDs with their 5th and 6th string safeties. There WILL be people open.
Hubbard played well in Teller's previous absence, but he's nowhere NEAR the run blocker Teller is. The GOOD news is that Hubbs is a better pass blocker than Teller, and Teller was beaten multiple times in the past several games, so it's possible we're getting an upgrade.
Just so everyone knows, Jabrill Peppers is going to have the game of his life tomorrow night. Doesn't it just seem like it's ordained? Lol! He's gonna cause a fumble, have a pick 6, and lord knows what else. I just see it. ?
I'm not wishing the rest of the season away, but man I can't wait until the offseason so that the front office can get to work on this defense.
I'm looking forward to the day that the names Sendejo and Redwine won't be written on here.
I'm not wishing the rest of the season away, but man I can't wait until the offseason so that the front office can get to work on this defense.
No I get it, I do. We got a taste of what we can do in one offseason with the OFFENSE, so my mind drifts toward, "OK...what can we do with the DEFENSE!"
I think we're now in a pickle with Vernon. For a long while it was a given that he's toast, but now...I'm not sure. If Vernon closes out the season strongly, and I expect him to absolutely blow UP tomorrow, that decision is difficult. Other than that, I think Ogunjobi is gone, and virtually every linebacker probably gone except maybe Goodson and possibly Taki.
-
I'm not wishing the rest of the season away, but man I can't wait until the offseason so that the front office can get to work on this defense.
No I get it, I do. We got a taste of what we can do in one offseason with the OFFENSE, so my mind drifts toward, "OK...what can we do with the DEFENSE!"
I think we're now in a pickle with Vernon. For a long while it was a given that he's toast, but now...I'm not sure. If Vernon closes out the season strongly, and I expect him to absolutely blow UP tomorrow, that decision is difficult. Other than that, I think Ogunjobi is gone, and virtually every linebacker probably gone except maybe Goodson and possibly Taki.
No I get it, I do. We got a taste of what we can do in one offseason with the OFFENSE, so my mind drifts toward, "OK...what can we do with the DEFENSE!"
I think we're now in a pickle with Vernon. For a long while it was a given that he's toast, but now...I'm not sure. If Vernon closes out the season strongly, and I expect him to absolutely blow UP tomorrow, that decision is difficult. Other than that, I think Ogunjobi is gone, and virtually every linebacker probably gone except maybe Goodson and possibly Taki.
There's a misconception around here that the defense was overlooked on purpose, that the front office "couldn't fix everything in one offseason so they concentrated solely on the offense".
Actually, the Browns picked three defensive players directly after Wills in the 2nd and 3rd rounds... Problem is, they've contributed little.
-
there goes the giants offensive assistant https://www.nfl.com/news/giants-assistant-coach-stephen-brown-tests-positive-for-covid-19 no news yet on tracer contacts
-
No I get it, I do. We got a taste of what we can do in one offseason with the OFFENSE, so my mind drifts toward, "OK...what can we do with the DEFENSE!"
I think we're now in a pickle with Vernon. For a long while it was a given that he's toast, but now...I'm not sure. If Vernon closes out the season strongly, and I expect him to absolutely blow UP tomorrow, that decision is difficult. Other than that, I think Ogunjobi is gone, and virtually every linebacker probably gone except maybe Goodson and possibly Taki.
There's a misconception around here that the defense was overlooked on purpose, that the front office "couldn't fix everything in one offseason so they concentrated solely on the offense".
Actually, the Browns picked three defensive players directly after Wills in the 2nd and 3rd rounds... Problem is, they've contributed little.
There's a misconception around here that the defense was overlooked on purpose, that the front office "couldn't fix everything in one offseason so they concentrated solely on the offense".
Actually, the Browns picked three defensive players directly after Wills in the 2nd and 3rd rounds... Problem is, they've contributed little.
Yep. Delpit injury was huge.
And I think They expected Taki and Wilson to take a big step forward. After average below average years that was leap of faith IMO. And Greedy to play and solidify the second corner spot. Again what has Greedy done at this level. So front office is not without fault.
We’ve learned that we have very little depth.
most of us have given woods a pass this season over these events and guys like Sendejo, MJ stewart, etc. getting more time than what we thought. Doesn’t that happen every year? Injuries. Guys playing we don’t expect?
I was impressed with Woods taking a relative no name secondary w/ one aging vet last season and coaching them up well - by most all accounts he did a great job with what they had. If you dig around they had some turnover on that defense last season and setbacks with injuries.
the game plans have been puzzling. Halftime Prevent defense multiple times with leads. No blitzing Glennon. Whatever we did against Lamar Monday. He’s too conservative- when you need to pressure to protect this weak secondary- not sit back and make them cover a couple extra seconds.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login