Skip to content

2021 'Who are you watching?' NFL prospect thread.

The Browns Board
402 20 13.5k
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Russian bots? 

    Could be...

    ... or beautiful Russian women looking for American, football-loving husbands... https://www.russiancupid.com/

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Could be...

    ... or beautiful Russian women looking for American, football-loving husbands... https://www.russiancupid.com/

    Go on....

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm looking forward to a late season game view of this guy. Looks like a lot of correctable things with raw talent. A good NFL D coach can fix that stuff quickly. Thanks tia.

    "Quickly" is a relative term.  My definition of quick sounds like it differs from yours quite a bit.        Obviously I'll have a little more concrete idea on that differential when I watch his late season games.  

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm hoping for a Carlos Basham, Jr. breakdown.... 

    About as subtle as a chick in a long term relationship saying "damn, this RING sure would look nice"

    edit:  another 200 views overnight..  WHO THE EFF IS ACTUALLY READING THIS BEYOND THE BOARD REGULARS?!?!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    "Quickly" is a relative term.  My definition of quick sounds like it differs from yours quite a bit.        Obviously I'll have a little more concrete idea on that differential when I watch his late season games. 

    I'm thinking in terms of seasons, not weeks. Hopefully during the first season depending upon motivation and "smarts". They were able to change Baker's game from one season to the next. That was truly impressive.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Back in the lab... or is it the machine shop?  Watching Patrick Jones v Louisville 2020.  Feel free to stop in and give your opinions. 

    Your favorite DJ will be spinning the 1's and 2's for at least another hour in the discord. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Found our new Mike...

  • Found our new Mike...

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Found our new Mike...

    Bring her in on the coaching staff.   That chicka has PERFECT form.   Look at here breakdown and square, eyes up and everything.  

    I can't get million dollar athletes to do that shit.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Found our new Mike...

    Bring her in on the coaching staff.   That chicka has PERFECT form.   Look at here breakdown and square, eyes up and everything.  

    I can't get million dollar athletes to do that shit.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Look at (her) breakdown...

    Something I forever criticized about or LB play this past season.

    Just think what she could do in pads! I foresee a Waterboy scenario... "Mom... that QB just peeped in your daughter's window."

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    No Combine.. Pro Days start early March... But wait...   

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-nfl-executives-to-oversee-unofficial-scouting-combine-for-2021-nfl-draft-prospects-per-report/

    At this point, I don't even trust the official measurements.

    Bullshit Kyler Murray is 5'10.

  • @gumby73 said:

    No Combine.. Pro Days start early March... But wait...   

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-nfl-executives-to-oversee-unofficial-scouting-combine-for-2021-nfl-draft-prospects-per-report/

    At this point, I don't even trust the official measurements.

    Bullshit Kyler Murray is 5'10.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    At this point, I don't even trust the official measurements.

    Bullshit Kyler Murray is 5'10.

    ?As measured recently on a pond in his back yard in Allen, Tx while playing hockey against neighborhood kids.??

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    For what its worth,  Mel Kiper said today that the 4 best  QB prospects  he has ever evaluated since  he has been doing what he does are:

    John Elway

    Andrew Luck

    Peyton Manning

    Trevor Lawrence. 

    He didn't say who his next several were.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Was having a few drinks last night and talking  the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time.  Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.

  • Was having a few drinks last night and talking  the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time.  Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Was having a few drinks last night and talking  the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time.  Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.

    Duke Johnson since released.  Would you rather have D'Ernest or Duke? 

  • Was having a few drinks last night and talking  the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time.  Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Was having a few drinks last night and talking  the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time.  Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.

    Love him.  Does a lot of the little things well.  Ball Security and Blitz pick up.

    He has a nice burst too. I think we called him Kamara Lite during the season.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Was having a few drinks last night and talking  the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time.  Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.

    Love him.  Does a lot of the little things well.  Ball Security and Blitz pick up.

    He has a nice burst too. I think we called him Kamara Lite during the season.  

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Love him.  Does a lot of the little things well.  Ball Security and Blitz pick up.

    He has a nice burst too. I think we called him Kamara Lite during the season.  

    Who is "we"...?  You mean me? 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Love him.  Does a lot of the little things well.  Ball Security and Blitz pick up.

    He has a nice burst too. I think we called him Kamara Lite during the season.  

    Who is "we"...?  You mean me? 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Who is "we"...?  You mean me? 

    Sometime during or after Cowboy or Colt game.

    It’s the Hips and burst for me.  He obviously isn’t Alvin but he’s got some light qualities.  

    3C64977B-5BE4-480E-8A41-54CC88F17464.jpeg

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Who is "we"...?  You mean me? 

    Sometime during or after Cowboy or Colt game.

    It’s the Hips and burst for me.  He obviously isn’t Alvin but he’s got some light qualities.  

    3C64977B-5BE4-480E-8A41-54CC88F17464.jpeg

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Sometime during or after Cowboy or Colt game.

    It’s the Hips and burst for me.  He obviously isn’t Alvin but he’s got some light qualities.  

    3C64977B-5BE4-480E-8A41-54CC88F17464.jpeg

    Hmm. I didn't think it was that late into the season - 2nd week of October. 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by

    I agree on Johnson.  I think he can be super if given the chance.

    hey, I think I said that to a old girlfriend many years ago.?

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    5 names I'd never heard before but am now excited about..

  • 5 names I'd never heard before but am now excited about..

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    5 names I'd never heard before

    And in the case of Tamorrion, one you may never hear again... 😉

    •  The Missou Safety, Gillispie, and UK LB, Davis, look interesting.
    • Tamorrion is a medical clearance guy... doesn't look fast enough to me.
    • Slot duo, Rodgers and Felton, look dangerous, but "pressable"... at least in Rodgers' case.

    Felton looks to have the type of quick-twitch I've been looking for. Like that he's played RB as well as WR... makes a nice punt returner combo.

    Plus with a first name like Demetric we should draft him just for our resident Spaniard...

  • @unsympathetic said:

    5 names I'd never heard before

    And in the case of Tamorrion, one you may never hear again... 😉

    •  The Missou Safety, Gillispie, and UK LB, Davis, look interesting.
    • Tamorrion is a medical clearance guy... doesn't look fast enough to me.
    • Slot duo, Rodgers and Felton, look dangerous, but "pressable"... at least in Rodgers' case.

    Felton looks to have the type of quick-twitch I've been looking for. Like that he's played RB as well as WR... makes a nice punt returner combo.

    Plus with a first name like Demetric we should draft him just for our resident Spaniard...

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @tour2ma said:

    •  The Missou Safety, Gillispie, and UK LB, Davis, look interesting...<<<true this..just watched Gillispie in 2 full games.. Watched 2 of Davis's games after he jumped up on Daniel Jeremiah's 2.0 board.. 
    • Slot duo, Rodgers and Felton, look dangerous, but "pressable"... at least in Rodgers' case.

    Felton looks to have the type of quick-twitch I've been looking for. Like that he's played RB as well as WR... makes a nice punt returner combo.

    Plus with a first name like Demetric we should draft him just for our resident Spaniard...

    Your Texas freeze dumping, just missed us by a Virginia state boarder line..Thank You! ☃️.. hope ya done well

    You live in Texas.. What do you know about 2 mid/late Texas players?

    North Texas St-WR- Jaelon Darden? his highlight reels look smooth & awesome''? but full games to view is few..any low comp issues?..Are Toney comparisons legit?

    Houston- LB-Grant Stuard? "I maybe to small to play NFL LB? but I'm a special teams god"  he's a fun spark plug guy to watch?  Did Houston take him off on 3rd down cause he can't cover?