2021 'Who are you watching?' NFL prospect thread.
-
Back in the lab... or is it the machine shop? Watching Patrick Jones v Louisville 2020. Feel free to stop in and give your opinions.
Your favorite DJ will be spinning the 1's and 2's for at least another hour in the discord.
-
-
-
-
No Combine.. Pro Days start early March... But wait...
-
No Combine.. Pro Days start early March... But wait...
No Combine.. Pro Days start early March... But wait...
At this point, I don't even trust the official measurements.
Bullshit Kyler Murray is 5'10.
-
No Combine.. Pro Days start early March... But wait...
At this point, I don't even trust the official measurements.
Bullshit Kyler Murray is 5'10.
-
For what its worth, Mel Kiper said today that the 4 best QB prospects he has ever evaluated since he has been doing what he does are:
John Elway
Andrew Luck
Peyton Manning
Trevor Lawrence.
He didn't say who his next several were.
-
Was having a few drinks last night and talking the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time. Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.
-
Was having a few drinks last night and talking the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time. Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.
Was having a few drinks last night and talking the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time. Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.
Duke Johnson since released. Would you rather have D'Ernest or Duke?
-
Was having a few drinks last night and talking the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time. Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.
Was having a few drinks last night and talking the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time. Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.
Love him. Does a lot of the little things well. Ball Security and Blitz pick up.
He has a nice burst too. I think we called him Kamara Lite during the season.
-
Was having a few drinks last night and talking the Browns backfield will look in a couple years time. Sure, he isn't a "prospect", but as a young player even a lot of Browns fans have well out-of-mind, I genuinely believe this kid has an NFL future should we break from Chubb and/or Kareem.
Love him. Does a lot of the little things well. Ball Security and Blitz pick up.
He has a nice burst too. I think we called him Kamara Lite during the season.
Love him. Does a lot of the little things well. Ball Security and Blitz pick up.
He has a nice burst too. I think we called him Kamara Lite during the season.
Who is "we"...? You mean me?
-
Love him. Does a lot of the little things well. Ball Security and Blitz pick up.
He has a nice burst too. I think we called him Kamara Lite during the season.
Who is "we"...? You mean me?
-
Sometime during or after Cowboy or Colt game.
It’s the Hips and burst for me. He obviously isn’t Alvin but he’s got some light qualities.
Hmm. I didn't think it was that late into the season - 2nd week of October.
-
I agree on Johnson. I think he can be super if given the chance.
hey, I think I said that to a old girlfriend many years ago.?
-
5 names I'd never heard before but am now excited about..
-
5 names I'd never heard before but am now excited about..
5 names I'd never heard before
And in the case of Tamorrion, one you may never hear again...

- The Missou Safety, Gillispie, and UK LB, Davis, look interesting.
- Tamorrion is a medical clearance guy... doesn't look fast enough to me.
- Slot duo, Rodgers and Felton, look dangerous, but "pressable"... at least in Rodgers' case.
Felton looks to have the type of quick-twitch I've been looking for. Like that he's played RB as well as WR... makes a nice punt returner combo.
Plus with a first name like Demetric we should draft him just for our resident Spaniard...
-
5 names I'd never heard before
And in the case of Tamorrion, one you may never hear again...

- The Missou Safety, Gillispie, and UK LB, Davis, look interesting.
- Tamorrion is a medical clearance guy... doesn't look fast enough to me.
- Slot duo, Rodgers and Felton, look dangerous, but "pressable"... at least in Rodgers' case.
Felton looks to have the type of quick-twitch I've been looking for. Like that he's played RB as well as WR... makes a nice punt returner combo.
Plus with a first name like Demetric we should draft him just for our resident Spaniard...
- The Missou Safety, Gillispie, and UK LB, Davis, look interesting...<<<true this..just watched Gillispie in 2 full games.. Watched 2 of Davis's games after he jumped up on Daniel Jeremiah's 2.0 board..
- Slot duo, Rodgers and Felton, look dangerous, but "pressable"... at least in Rodgers' case.
Felton looks to have the type of quick-twitch I've been looking for. Like that he's played RB as well as WR... makes a nice punt returner combo.
Plus with a first name like Demetric we should draft him just for our resident Spaniard...
Your Texas freeze dumping, just missed us by a Virginia state boarder line..Thank You!
.. hope ya done well
You live in Texas.. What do you know about 2 mid/late Texas players?
North Texas St-WR- Jaelon Darden? his highlight reels look smooth & awesome''? but full games to view is few..any low comp issues?..Are Toney comparisons legit?
Houston- LB-Grant Stuard? "I maybe to small to play NFL LB? but I'm a special teams god" he's a fun spark plug guy to watch? Did Houston take him off on 3rd down cause he can't cover?
-
No Combine.. Pro Days start early March... But wait...
No Combine.. Pro Days start early March... But wait...
I've kept my eyes on a few days of these.. The debate is "official* 40 times clocking".. Regardless... This is still fast for a Browns scouted twice WR last season... https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/02/27/rashod-bateman-runs-a-sub-4-4-40-yard-dash-at-exos-combine/?partner=Yahoo
Former WR Brandon Marshall's, 'House of Athletes' combine runs from 3-5-21 thru 3-7-21.. It can be streamed at FoxSports.com .. Glenn Cook is the Browns VP of player personal. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2021/03/03/nfl-combine-2021-scratched-how-evaluate-draft-prospects/6891217002/
check reddit or the twitter verse for most the updates.. 1st Pro day, is set in Kansas starting this Friday
-
- The Missou Safety, Gillispie, and UK LB, Davis, look interesting...<<<true this..just watched Gillispie in 2 full games.. Watched 2 of Davis's games after he jumped up on Daniel Jeremiah's 2.0 board..
- Slot duo, Rodgers and Felton, look dangerous, but "pressable"... at least in Rodgers' case.
Felton looks to have the type of quick-twitch I've been looking for. Like that he's played RB as well as WR... makes a nice punt returner combo.
Plus with a first name like Demetric we should draft him just for our resident Spaniard...
Your Texas freeze dumping, just missed us by a Virginia state boarder line..Thank You!
.. hope ya done well
You live in Texas.. What do you know about 2 mid/late Texas players?
North Texas St-WR- Jaelon Darden? his highlight reels look smooth & awesome''? but full games to view is few..any low comp issues?..Are Toney comparisons legit?
Houston- LB-Grant Stuard? "I maybe to small to play NFL LB? but I'm a special teams god" he's a fun spark plug guy to watch? Did Houston take him off on 3rd down cause he can't cover?
Your Texas freeze dumping, just missed us by a Virginia state boarder line..Thank You!
.. hope ya done well
You live in Texas.. What do you know about 2 mid/late Texas players?
North Texas St-WR- Jaelon Darden? his highlight reels look smooth & awesome''? but full games to view is few..any low comp issues?..Are Toney comparisons legit?
Houston- LB-Grant Stuard? "I maybe to small to play NFL LB? but I'm a special teams god" he's a fun spark plug guy to watch? Did Houston take him off on 3rd down cause he can't cover?
Did just fine here... not in the "Texas Grid"... never lost power. Did have one water line to outdoor faucet freeze, but caught it in time and and the 3rd bucket of warm/hot water thawed it. A neighbor here and in-laws in Houston area were not so lucky.
Don't know Darden, but saw Stuard a couple times this year. He's a high-motor/ effort kid. Give him a straight line to a target with the ball and he'll rack it. Put him in space and his lack of agility shows. In run D he does show a decent football IQ. He'd be a nice UDFA signing/ PS player, but I can't see drafting him
The debate is "official* 40 times clocking"
Always the case with hand-times when the stopwatch is in someone else's hand...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
