MNF.... PTG at CIN
-
There's no fucking excuse for the Browns not to beat Pittsburgh in two weeks.
None.
-
I hope someone caught that second TikTok opp for JuJu
-
There's no fucking excuse for the Browns not to beat Pittsburgh in two weeks.
None.
There's no fucking excuse for the Browns not to beat Pittsburgh in two weeks.
None.
Thanks for the advance notice. Gives me time to work on one for you...

-
-
16-0 Bengals with about 4 minutes left in the half....WOW!
-
Not watching but checked the ESPN app and Ben is currently 5 for 13 for -2 yards. And now a pick. Too funny.
-
Steelers might be the preferred opponent in round 1
-
Not watching but checked the ESPN app and Ben is currently 5 for 13 for -2 yards. And now a pick. Too funny.
Not watching but checked the ESPN app and Ben is currently 5 for 13 for -2 yards. And now a pick. Too funny.
No run game and Ben doesn’t run anymore and get out of trouble and no serious downfield pass threat. Just an easier team to defend
-
I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train.
Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific.
-
Game isn’t over but my goodness Pitt is pure implosion right now
-
I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train.
Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific.
-
I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train.
Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific.
I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train.
Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific.
^^^can this post get some more love.
-
I know the Bengals have won, what, 4.5 games under Zac Taylor in almost 2 seasons, but man, they play hard for him, always.
-
Anyone watching this?
I ain't believing what I'm seeing so far. Bengals taking PTG to the woodshed.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
