Skip to content

MNF.... PTG at CIN

The Browns Board
86 32 2.4k 1
  • There's no fucking excuse for the Browns not to beat Pittsburgh in two weeks.

    None.

    @dutch-oven said:

    There's no fucking excuse for the Browns not to beat Pittsburgh in two weeks.

    None.

    Thanks for the advance notice. Gives me time to work on one for you... 😉

  • No run game... Ben looking worse than merely bad.

    Bengals WRs finding holes in PTG's zone D...

  • Dance on that shit Ju Ju 

    @d-bone said:

    Dance on that shit Ju Ju 

    He did.  It was a spin move.  Kind of crash landing though 

  • Bengals piling it on... at least for this half.

  • 16-0  Bengals  with about  4 minutes left in the half....WOW!

  • Not watching but checked the ESPN app and Ben is currently 5 for 13 for -2 yards. And now a pick. Too funny.

  • Steelers might be the preferred opponent in round 1

  • 17-zip Bengals  29f2e9d5a1df819b3f9dbc8862852f80.jpg

  • Not watching but checked the ESPN app and Ben is currently 5 for 13 for -2 yards. And now a pick. Too funny.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Not watching but checked the ESPN app and Ben is currently 5 for 13 for -2 yards. And now a pick. Too funny.

    No run game and Ben doesn’t run anymore and get out of trouble and no serious downfield pass threat.  Just an easier team to defend

  • I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train. 

    Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific. 

  • Game isn’t over but my goodness Pitt is pure implosion right now

  • I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train. 

    Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific. 

    Findley is squinting like he forgot his glasses...

    @vagitron said:

    Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific. 

    He doesn't seem engaged...

    Wait... Carl Lawson just engaged him.

  • I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train. 

    Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific. 

    @vagitron said:

    I can't believe I'm saying it BUT I think 7 might be washed. He isnt seeing the field, his deep ball is off. The wheels have fallen off the bus for this team and I don't see them fixing it. Injuries are now comical and the offensive woes are real. I was all aboard the Ben for another couple but after this stretch even tho 3 games in 12 days is total bs I've got one foot off the train. 

    Ben tonight is as bad as I've ever seen him. Horrific. 

    ^^^can this post get some more love.  

  • I know the Bengals have won, what, 4.5 games under Zac Taylor in almost 2 seasons, but man, they play hard for him, always. 

  • Anyone watching this?

    I ain't believing what I'm seeing so far. Bengals taking PTG to the woodshed.

    @tour2ma said:

    Anyone watching this?

    I ain't believing what I'm seeing so far. Bengals taking PTG to the woodshed.

    It seems to me the Browns never get this pumped to play the Steelers, is it just me?

  • N Neo

    @tour2ma said:

    Anyone watching this?

    I ain't believing what I'm seeing so far. Bengals taking PTG to the woodshed.

    It seems to me the Browns never get this pumped to play the Steelers, is it just me?

    @neo said:

    It seems to me the Browns never get this pumped to play the Steelers, is it just me?

    Honestly, they always look scared shitless. 

  • Omg just saw how it's going. Could someone sum it up? 

  • The nobody-believes-in-us steelers are facing someone named Ryan Finley leading Cincy.  Naturally, 17-7 Bengals 10:00 to go in the 3rd.

    As i typed this post, Snell doubled his rushing total in one 30-yard play.

  • This season finale could be interesting... 

  • I know as a long time Browns fan, we get screwed by the Refs routinely. However, watching this MNF game is there a true agenda by the NFL. Seriously that shot to Finleys head was a personal foul. Then the offsides on Pitts D should have been a free play, but was blown dead. Doesn't pass the eye test. Lets go Bengals! Week 17 could be interesting.